Sign in to follow this  
Nice to see that the Obama supporters stayed classy...

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/01/...bush-as-he.html

FINAL ABUSE... Bush Mocked As He Arrives at Inauguration

BUSH ENDURES HIS FINAL ABUSE AS PRESIDENT...

The wartime president endured his final abuse today as democrats chanted, "Nah nah nah nah, hey hey, good-bye," as he took the stage.

The Hill reported, via Drudge:

The crowd packed on the west side of the Capitol grounds serenaded President Bush in mocking fashion when he took to the inaugural stage alongside Vice President ###### Cheney.

"Nah nah nah nah, hey hey, good-bye," a section of the crowd chanted.

The crowd packed immediately below the podium received Bush in stony silence when he took his seat on the stage surrounding the podium where Barack Obama was scheduled to take the oath office to become the 44th president of the United States.

The jeers are among the final public feedback Bush will receive as president.

First Lady Laura Bush and Lynne Cheney received light applause when they were announced to the crowd.

Bush is scheduled to depart from the East Front of the Capitol by helicopter after the swearing-in ceremony.

Obama received the loudest sustained cheers from thousands who chanted his name.

And, once again it didn't matter that his daughters were there to witness the abuse...

Poor baby. Did he get heckled in front of his daughters? :cry:

Its not like somebody made up a lie that he had an interracial bastard child, like he did to McCain. Its not like he's one of the 4000+ Amercian families that will never get the chance to be heckled in front of their kids again, as Bush sent them to die on a needless nation building exercise.

Good ridance to bad rubbish. Now STFU and go away. I hope the next time he's confronted with a chant of "Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye" is at Arlington National Cemetary for his interrnment.

:thumbsdown:

Its not like somebody made up a lie that he had an interracial bastard child, like he did to McCain. Its not like he's one of the 4000+ Amercian families that will never get the chance to be heckled in front of their kids again, as Bush sent them to die on a needless nation building exercise.

Good ridance to bad rubbish. Now STFU and go away. I hope the next time he's confronted with a chant of "Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye" is at Arlington National Cemetary for his interrnment.

Thank you for proving the point...

that is terrible, bush is such a class act, he should be treated like an angel.

Still, it's in bad taste. Then again, watching some of the interviews with some of these folks I'm not at all surprised.

2 ways I can go with this:

"Laura? Do you hear that? I think they're doing Louey Louey! I LOVE that song!!" :cry:

Gee, after 8 years, he can't arrange to have all these people sign loyalty oaths like every other hand-picked crowd of sycophants? :thumbsdown:

- But the truth is, while I'm glad he's gone, that was pretty classless of that group of people. I wish that wouldn't have happened.

Though I'm personally glad Diick Cheney got booed the loudest. He's shown nothing but disdain for the office, for the populace, the media and our system of government. He's purposefully cocooned himself in the FoxNews Zone. At least one day, he needs to face reality.

...And I guess we should be pretty damn happy to still live in a country where you could express your dissatisfaction openly to the President. For the last 8 years, between "loyalty oaths" and "protest zones" (10 miles away), it seemed like that was a lost freedom.

Enjoy your retirement Mr. President Bush. You'll be Texas royalty and get to enjoy what you enjoy the most. Godspeed Mr. President Obama.

In all honesty, in spite of what I posted above, I wish they hadn't done that.

But not because I give a rat's about Bush, or his feelings, but because it cheapens what should be a solem occasions.

Kind of like the asshat who brings an airhorn to a graduation.

Just shows the mental capacity of liberals.

Well, so much for the nation coming together and putting partisan politics on the wayside (where it belongs).

It's this kind of crap, both from the libs acting with little class and from the right, exploiting this incident as a catalyst to continue the BULLSHIT.

Sad...on both sides.

Well, so much for the nation coming together and putting partisan politics on the wayside (where it belongs).

It's this kind of crap, both from the libs acting with little class and from the right, exploiting this incident as a catalyst to continue the BULLSHIT.

Sad...on both sides.

Everyone is so caught up with change and the hope for a better tomorrow, yet no one realizes they have to be agents of such change.

David Byrne was right....same as it ever was, same as it ever was.

Poor baby. Did he get heckled in front of his daughters? :unsure:

This will be noted for when similar things happen in front of Obama's daughters and you cry foul. :banana:

This will be noted for when similar things happen in front of Obama's daughters and you cry foul. :unsure:

Uh, you might want to do a little age checking on that.

They're just wishing him a happy after life right? Its not like they were rioting or something. I mean, bush is not only the least supported president judging by his numbers, but he is probably the most hated as well. Its not like people are like, yea he wasn't that good of a president. Most people loathe the guy. They are happy he's out of office. Its a great day for America. A classless president deserves a classless entrence.

This will be noted for when similar things happen in front of Obama's daughters and you cry foul. :unsure:

For one, Bush's daughter's are adults, not little girls, so there is a big difference.

But I don't have a problem with heckling a public figure in front of his kids.

What I think is wrong is when the kids themselves are subjected to ridicule, as Chelsea Clinton was.

for what its worth..the brunette bush daughter looked like she was hurtin for a squirtin.... :unsure:

Sad...on both sides.

Uh...........right Mr Classy (in reference to Kennedy's incident at today's luncheon) :pointstosky:

That liberal jerkoff can kick the can as far as I'm concerned.

For one, Bush's daughter's are adults, not little girls, so there is a big difference.

So were Bush's daughters when he took office. I guess you don't have much faith in you boy getting elected to a second term.

Is my use of the werd "boy" racist, seeing the events of the day? :pointstosky:

it just shows how trashy our country is... you can't escape it...

whether it is a stereotype white trash, truck drivin, gun rack toting republican...

or a classless, know it all, over the top snarky liberal...

the majority of our country has a false sense of entitlement and accomplishment that needs to stop... yeah our country is great, because of what others before us contributed... people today don't show any respect. no wonder the world views us as a-holes... you think it is solely because countries think our former president was retarded??? no, it is how we act when we are a GUEST in a foreign country... no respect, and no appreciation for anything...

*ending rant early* :pointstosky:

whether it is a stereotype white trash, truck drivin, gun rack toting republican...

the majority of our country has a false sent of entitlement and accomplishment that needs to stop... yeah our country is great, because of what others before us contributed... people today don't show any respect. no wonder the world views us as a-holes... you think it is solely because countries think our former president was retarded??? no, it is how we act when we are a GUEST in a foreign country... no respect, and no appreciation for anything...

:headbanger:

Well put.

and to that I say...

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

the majority of our country has a false sent of entitlement and accomplishment that needs to stop... yeah our country is great, because of what others before us contributed... people today don't show any respect. no wonder the world views us as a-holes... you think it is solely because countries think our former president was retarded??? no, it is how we act when we are a GUEST in a foreign country... no respect, and no appreciation for anything...

When I'm traveling abroad, and I snap my fingers in the middle of a town square, there better be somebody focking sucking my c0ck within 30 seconds.

When I'm traveling abroad, and I snap my fingers in the middle of a town square, there better be somebody focking sucking my c0ck within 30 seconds.

Dunno about snapping your fingers, but just tap your toes and you'll have a Republican Senator on your cawk faster'n a fat chiick on a twinkie.

:pointstosky:

:headbanger:

In all honesty, in spite of what I posted above, I wish they hadn't done that.

I call BS :pointstosky: You posted your true feelings first. Nice spin. It fits you well.

...And I guess we should be pretty damn happy to still live in a country where you could express your dissatisfaction openly to the President. For the last 8 years, between "loyalty oaths" and "protest zones" (10 miles away), it seemed like that was a lost freedom.

Yeah, they have treated Bush with kid gloves the last several years. :pointstosky: Focking unreal.

The thing that makes this even more incredible is that the extreme left radical liberals folks like you put in office want to take this very freedom and you don't even realize it. Ever heard of the fairness doctrine??? The radical left WILL bring that back. They have been clamoring about it for a while now and yet folks said that was just fine with them by electing even more radical leftists. It is beyond belief.

I wish that hadn't happened. I was as thrilled as anyone to see Bush leave today, but I think that total silence would've been much more effective, and appropriate. That being said, this is obviously a very small sample of people who were there, caught up in the moment; it happens. I mean, it's not like they were chanting, "Kill him!!!!" :pointstosky:

Bush abused the Constitution as much as any POTUS in history, will be remembered as one of the worst, and was arguably the most unpopular of all-time. Granted, they shouldn't have chanted that, but it's not like they were chanting curse words or anything like that. I don't disagree with the sentiment at all............good riddance.

I have no problem with Cheney getting booed. If that makes me a bad American in some people's minds, that's fine.

Yeah, they have treated Bush with kid gloves the last several years. :pointstosky: Focking unreal.

The thing that makes this even more incredible is that the extreme left radical liberals folks like you put in office want to take this very freedom and you don't even realize it. Ever heard of the fairness doctrine??? The radical left WILL bring that back. They have been clamoring about it for a while now and yet folks said that was just fine with them by electing even more radical leftists. It is beyond belief.

It's so funny that some people refer to Obama as an "extreme left radical liberal".

I have no problem with Cheney getting booed. If that makes me a bad American, that's fine.

That's fine.

I also think it's fine to boo the Rutgers womens basketball team. So, how are those wh0res doing this year? Anybody know?

That's fine.

I also think it's fine to boo the Rutgers womens basketball team. So, how are those wh0res doing this year? Anybody know?

It's fine to boo them, sure, but not make racist comments. Hasty generalizations are fun, though, aren't they?

It's fine to boo them, sure, but not make racist comments. Hasty generalizations are fun, though, aren't they?

Of course. Now, nappy headed is not racist. And wh0res refers to them not being virgins, although it's possible they couldn't get some because a few of them looked pretty focking ugly. Plus the JOKE that Imus made was a reference to a quote in a Spike Lee movie.

So, I expect Obama to apologize to Imus any day now for his hypocritical false outrage because he is a person so full of forgiveness and hope and for the end of racism.

It's so funny that some people refer to Obama as an "extreme left radical liberal".

Look, if Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity were reciting Hakuna Mattata, you could be sure GoDolts would parrot them word for word. :pointstosky:

Look, if Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity were reciting Hakuna Mattata, you could be sure GoDolts would parrot them word for word. :pointstosky:

That's one of the things I enjoyed about today. Dolts like that, and their followers, having to watch the rejection of their ideology come full-circle........and know that it happened in a landslide. Eat it. :pointstosky:

It's sad that people don't have enough of a clue to even realize what we just elected. :pointstosky:

Oh yeah, I forgot about the hard-hitting crowds: Mr. President? Can I PRAY for you? Oh good lord. :pointstosky:

Political campaigns are always eager to keep hecklers out of their pep rallies, but the Republican National Committee took that desire to a new level last week, requiring supporters to sign an oath of loyalty before receiving tickets to Saturday's New Mexico rally featuring Vice President Cheney

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artic...-2004Jul31.html

RIO RANCHO, N.M. -- A Republican National Committee practice of having people sign a form endorsing President Bush or pledging to vote for him in November before being issued tickets for RNC-sponsored rallies is raising concern among voters.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles...at_rnc_rallies/

One of them, John Wade of Albuquerque, said he signed the pledge because he wanted the tickets but then changed his mind.

"I got to thinking this is not right," Wade said. "They're excluding people -- that's what has me so upset."

He returned the tickets and campaign workers returned his pledge.

Vietnam veteran Michael Ortiz y Pino said he refused to sign the pledge and was refused tickets.

Ortiz y Pino said he was asked if he associated with veterans, pro-life, gun rights or teacher groups.

"I think that every American should have the right to see their vice president and hear from him firsthand what he plans to do for our country," Pulido said.

I don't recall such "loyalty oaths" being an issue at Obama rallies. Cheney had to deal with a crowd that wasn't hand-picked? Oh Good Lord!! :wall:

Problem is I don't listen to the Wallbanger at all. Might catch Rush 30 minutes a month. So I wouldn't know what either one is reciting.

That's one of the things I enjoyed about today. Dolts like that, and their followers, having to watch the rejection of their ideology come full-circle........and know that it happened in a landslide. Eat it. :pointstosky:

What is even more disturbing is there are folks who think that Bush is conservative.

Bush wasn't conservative and neither was McCain. Since I am more conservative than anything else, it wasn't a rejection of my ideology, not even close.

It is pretty obvious McCain was a patsy this election cycle. The Republicans didn't even have a shot this last election with the hatred for Bush. McCain was a terrible candidate and to think that he still got near 45% of the popular vote is astounding.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the hard-hitting crowds: Mr. President? Can I PRAY for you? Oh good lord. :rolleyes:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artic...-2004Jul31.html

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles...at_rnc_rallies/

I don't recall such "loyalty oaths" being an issue at Obama rallies. Cheney had to deal with a crowd that wasn't hand-picked? Oh Good Lord!! :shocking:

I wasn't talking about Cheney. I was simply reminding you that the media has went after Bush with such vitriol and disdain it made the part of your post I quoted look silly.

Once again you show just how vast your knowledge is since you think that handpicked crowds is something only this administration has done before.

A classless president deserves a classless entrence.

It's Otherpeoplesbigmoni finally got something right.

What can you expect from a bunch of focktards who couldn't name The Chosen One's VP pick.

:mad:

:bandana: