Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

Job loss brawl

rink

WAYLAND, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - The economy continues taking its toll on people across the country. Locally, the emotion and pain of job loss struck in Wayland Friday as tempers flared and employees fought just hours after they found out they were losing their jobs.

Employee Jason Stanton went after another employee in desperation in the aftermath of a difficult day.

30 employees at Wayland Chevrolet found out their jobs were gone on Friday, and to many in town the move came as a huge surprise. Compassion and sympathy were extended for those dealing with the sudden loss.

:unsure:

Yikes. Would hate to be caught on camera going ape-shiat on someone.

but you're ok with the pink hat and looking like he's hiding oprah under his shirt? that's the bigger offense imho

The tv reporter and his cameraman are pieces of sh1t :unsure:

what did they do other than try to do a story about a longtime local business going under? They didn't

instigate those goofs to fight. That guy did have a lot to say about the whole situation and because of

them he got to say it to everyone.

what did they do other than try to do a story about a longtime local business going under? They didn't

instigate those goofs to fight. That guy did have a lot to say about the whole situation and because of

them he got to say it to everyone.

The played on his anger in hopes that another fight would insue. The Reporter was allegedly smiling at the dood when he was asking him questions.

They couldn't have gave a sh1t about his troubles, they just wanted to get something good on tape that they could sell or advance their careers with.

Scum :thumbsup:

The played on his anger in hopes that another fight would insue. The Reporter was allegedly smiling at the dood when he was asking him questions.

They couldn't have gave a sh1t about his troubles, they just wanted to get something good on tape that they could sell or advance their careers with.

If a fat guy in a pink hat was fighting and yelling even you would be hard pressed not to snicker

:overhead:

This is just the beginning...if you do some research there's killings, suicides, fights, you name it...all over the country because of job losses.

Even over the weekend in MN there was a murder/suicide over a guy losing his job.

This country is going to hell in a shitbasket and I'm going to sit on the patio with a 12 pack of corona, a lime and my AR 15 and bask in it's fuckin glow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEA7fdPGpyI

Thanks alot US Government. Thanks for fuckin us, while you all get rich. I hope you bastards all get what's coming to you.

This country is going to melt down in front of our eyes.

This is just the beginning...if you do some research there's killings, suicides, fights, you name it...all over the country because of job losses.

Even over the weekend in MN there was a murder/suicide over a guy losing his job.

This country is going to hell in a shitbasket and I'm going to sit on the patio with a 12 pack of corona, a lime and my AR 15 and bask in it's fuckin glow.

Thanks alot US Government. Thanks for fuckin us, while you all get rich. I hope you bastards all get what's coming to you.

Thanks Kaczynski, we look forward to Part II on tomorrow's broadcast after newswatch weather. Back to you, Jock.

Thanks Kaczynski, we look forward to Part II on tomorrow's broadcast after newswatch weather. Back to you, Jock.

You do know Kaczynski was a genius right?

a bunch of car dealership people beating the crap out of each other after the dealership goes under?!

PROOF that evil does indeed turn on itself! :overhead:

F' the dealership and all the scumbag tactic and poor customer service, they provide.

yeah, I'm sure the pinkhat, jackass throwing punches was a wonderful breath of fresh air for customers needing help or service. :overhead:

Dang, I was hoping this was a vid of Lionsjunky and Newbiejr beating the h3ll out of eachother. :overhead:

Dang, I was hoping this was a vid of Lionsjunky and Newbiejr beating the h3ll out of eachother. :thumbsdown:

If it was a bench press contest...newbie in a landslide.

In a mano vs. mano contest........... :unsure:

One has to wonder if the unionistas have figured out that they have focked themselves.... :thumbsdown:

One has to wonder if the unionistas have figured out that they have focked themselves.... :thumbsdown:

Are u kidding me? Those douchebagg salesmen would never unionize...they're so cutthroat it's not even funny.

Karma is abitch.

Dang, I was hoping this was a vid of Lionsjunky and Newbiejr beating the h3ll out of eachother. :cheers:

In a slapfight, I'd win handth down.

Are u kidding me? Those douchebagg salesmen would never unionize...they're so cutthroat it's not even funny.

Karma is abitch.

salesmen? I am referring to those union members who are so adamant to not give up a focking thing, whilst their source of income fails before their eyes, idiots.... :cheers:

salesmen? I am referring to those union members who are so adamant to not give up a focking thing, whilst their source of income fails before their eyes, idiots.... :banana:

Truer words were never spoke.

Unions is second only to greedy executives as the reason we will go from the world economic leader to around 5 or 6.

Truer words were never spoke.

Unions is second only to greedy executives as the reason we will go from the world economic leader to around 5 or 6.

I think the unions are a prime factor for the auto industry, but so too are their own poor management decisions. Our present batch of CEO's are pathetic.......across the board.... :banana:

I told my dad not to wear that pink hat. :headbanger: ..

:ninja:

:banana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEA7fdPGpyIThanks alot US Government. Thanks for fuckin us, while you all get rich. I hope you bastards all get what's coming to you.

:wub:

That was one of the worst things I have every seen.

Is there such a thing as a disgrace to the bloodhound gang? :unsure:

:wub: hhhmmmm I suppose I've now seen it all :banana:

That was one of the worst things I have every seen.

Is there such a thing as a disgrace to the bloodhound gang? :wub:

:banana: hhhmmmm I suppose I've now seen it all :banana:

I agree to him about teh greedy rich executives getting what's coming to them. I hope they all have massive strokes.

As far as BLS' buildup of weapons, he fails to realize that the government is fully aware of them and they won't aproach his bunker with two officials with guns, they'll simply blow his entire property up with a bomb if they want to take it over. The guns are useless.

I agree to him about teh greedy rich executives getting what's coming to them. I hope they all have massive strokes.

As far as BLS' buildup of weapons, he fails to realize that the government is fully aware of them and they won't aproach his bunker with two officials with guns, they'll simply blow his entire property up with a bomb if they want to take it over. The guns are useless.

I was actually talking about the song.

i'm all for the internal fighting and a 21st centry civil war.

:banana:

The tv reporter and his cameraman are pieces of sh1t :banana:

Hardly. It's not like they were right up in his grill. He attacked that dude on his own, then took it upon himself to come across the parking lot to show his ass some more. Enjoy the bread line dirt bag.

First of all, it was a sarcastic post.

2nd, it's not the government I'm worried about...it's homeless mobs of people after we foreclose on 7.7 million homes.

Hardly. It's not like they were right up in his grill. He attacked that dude on his own, then took it upon himself to come across the parking lot to show his ass some more. Enjoy the bread line dirt bag.

:unsure:

Where the fock you been? Shoot any dogs lately?

First of all, it was a sarcastic post.

2nd, it's not the government I'm worried about...it's homeless mobs of people after we foreclose on 7.7 million homes.

what's this we thing, white man?

Or, doing his job.