Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Round 1 Commentary

Hey Mobb, try not to name names of players that haven't been drafted.

ETA: nevermind now :banana:

I apologize. I thought Mike was going to be using some of our commentary when posting this article. I just wanted to explain my reasoning between two very similar picks, so the FF community could benefit. I also assumed Fitz would be going in the next 2 or 3 picks, so it didn't really matter at that point.

I won't do it again! :thumbsup:

We are rolling . . . by the time it gets to my pick, I'm going to choose my kicker . . . . because that's where we SHOULD be!!!

:shocking:

:ninja:

pick in, sorry i was on the golf course. someone could have texted me. half of you have my cell # and my IBL mates knew where I was :ninja:

Randy Moss - changing it up a little from what I usually do. I would have liked to get one of the premier pass catching backs. Ideally LT... but knew he wouldn't last until 9. I think its a tossup between Fitz AJ and Moss (Calvin close behind) so i'll hapilly take the last one left knowing I had no decision to make.

Plus I think I'll be fine with whats there for me in the 2nd.

and the big 3 wr's are off the board.

I see the thinking with AJ going ahead of Fitz, but personally just like Fitz more b/c of TDs. Yes, ppr does increase AJ's value, but kid has never had more than 8tds.

I'll add that emergence of WR on other side could cut into his numbers just a tad.

And think Moss is just about right after those two: he's had some nice years of 95+ recs, but some poor ones as well and usually right around 80-85. Big plus with Moss obviously is TD potential which can't be ignored.

And actually like CJohnson at 10 spot, particularly ppr...and much better when I've seen him go as early as 6-7 in non ppr.

pick in, sorry i was on the golf course. someone could have texted me. half of you have my cell # and my IBL mates knew where I was :music_guitarred:

Randy Moss - changing it up a little from what I usually do. I would have liked to get one of the premier pass catching backs. Ideally LT... but knew he wouldn't last until 9. I think its a tossup between Fitz AJ and Moss (Calvin close behind) so i'll hapilly take the last one left knowing I had no decision to make.

Plus I think I'll be fine with whats there for me in the 2nd.

name dropper :bandana:

name dropper :music_guitarred:

:bandana:

And actually like CJohnson at 10 spot,

well thanks.........i got him at the 11 spot in this one :overhead:

name dropper :banana:

bah my bad... tho I would hope everyone remember him :overhead:

I've sent a friendly reminder note to RicemanX. If he doesn't make a pick by 12:00 CT, I'll do the honors and give him Stephen Davis.

predraft list sent for 2.2

I see the thinking with AJ going ahead of Fitz, but personally just like Fitz more b/c of TDs. Yes, ppr does increase AJ's value, but kid has never had more than 8tds.

I'll add that emergence of WR on other side could cut into his numbers just a tad.

And think Moss is just about right after those two: he's had some nice years of 95+ recs, but some poor ones as well and usually right around 80-85. Big plus with Moss obviously is TD potential which can't be ignored.

And actually like CJohnson at 10 spot, particularly ppr...and much better when I've seen him go as early as 6-7 in non ppr.

why no thought of calvin johnson being in the top 3??

The curse of being a Lion.

when the smoke clears in 2009................THE LION WILL BE KING OF THE JUNGLE............MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

:wub:

:doublethumbsup:

like megatron alot this year....kid has all the tools, if he could get consistency on off and from qb could be huge.

great value with slaton at end of 1st IMO.