Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

Unemployment to 9.7%

Well for the last month when the rate ticked down to 9.4% we had to hear how the stimulus was working, saved millions of jobs,

stopped the bleeding, things were looking up, etc.

:lol: What say you, Bosama? :lol:

I gots two job. :lol:

that is why unemployment is up.. I have 47 jobs

But it doesn't really matter since strike says its okay for us to gouge each other regardless of the wider consequences.... :lol:

But it doesn't really matter since strike says its okay for us to gouge each other regardless of the wider consequences.... :lol:

Worked for the auto dealers during Cash for Clunkers and you were ok with that. Funny how selective you are with your ire.

:lol:

three words..

let it go

It's because of Republicans like Jerryskids who are using their unemployment-time as an extended paid vacation rather than jumping back into the workplace. :shocking:

It's because of Republicans like Jerryskids who are using their unemployment-time as an extended paid vacation rather than jumping back into the workplace. :shocking:

Acreed. Focking leach. :cry:

Well for the last month when the rate ticked down to 9.4% we had to hear how the stimulus was working, saved millions of jobs,

stopped the bleeding, things were looking up, etc.

:shocking: What say you, Bosama? :cry:

Maybe it's time for you to get a job...

Maybe it's time for you to get a job...

I'm gonna go check on my wild game cameras and the feeder blocks

three words..

let it go

Not a chance - strike is a little b!tch, and needs to be treated as such at every opportunity :overhead:

16% here in jackson mi.

Isn't it like 30+% in Detroit? I know here in Mt.Pleasant it's probably over 50, but that is skewed because of the college. I am officially unemployed for the first time since i was 16. It sucks, but i can really focus on my schooling and drinking because of it. :thumbsup:

It's because of Republicans like Jerryskids who are using their unemployment-time as an extended paid vacation rather than jumping back into the workplace. :dunno:

Speaking of which I just got my letter saying that I'm approved for Emergency Unemployment Compensation! 20 more weeks to find a job! :doh:

Speaking of which I just got my letter saying that I'm approved for Emergency Unemployment Compensation! 20 more weeks to find a job! :banana:

Rambo is on, part II is next. also Aliens is on.

Someone has to deep the fry. :music_guitarred:

:pointstosky: