Sign in to follow this  
nocarbs

Braylon Edwards

haha, was waiting for this..

so, is he not even hurt? he just sucked that bad? anyone know how many targets?

the stat line for massaquoi looked good. anyone thinking of picking him up? may drop braylon for him...especially if there was any injury..goose egg, ugh. and i started him over sims walker. :pointstosky:

Braylon threw a punch at DT Pat Sims, in retaliation for a punch thrown at him. That usually results in an ejection.

Please tell me Edwards got ejected for that...anything but knowing he played all game yet still crapped a doughnut.

He was in the next play after that 'punch'.

He is cursed after cheating my man Charlie Coley III out of the college dunk contest.

Im dropping his ass tomorrow. Focking useless.

Me too. I have not needed him yet, thank goodness. Will be replacing this bum tomorrow.

Edwards is a tough call. The Browns suck, but the Bengals have been shutting down #1 receivers all year, so this week should have been expected. Greg

Jennings didn't make a catch against them either, and he's better than Edwards.

Edwards is a guy that I pick up at this point if someone else cuts him, but that doesn't mean I start him :/

I did see one BAD drop from edwards.....right on the numbers, no one close to him.

He led the NFL in dropped passes last year so that seems about right.

Edwards is a guy that I pick up at this point if someone else cuts him, but that doesn't mean I start him :/

:ninja: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

I'll be more than willing to stash Edwards on the bench if my league-mates cut ties with him.

He is still a stud and by far the best receiver on the team. Anderson will remain starter after today's performance which could help. But his fantasy value is sucking wind right now.....

No he isn't!

Not an owner of Edwards, but anyone dropping him is stupid. There are probably guys out there today rushing to drop Edwards for Massequoi :pointstosky:

Not an owner of Edwards, but anyone dropping him is stupid. There are probably guys out there today rushing to drop Edwards for Massequoi :overhead:

2 words:

Dead.

Weight.

I'm guessing DA & the Browns are reaching the same conclusion now given the way they turned to MoMass©.

Just when does a QB & a coaching staff lose trust in a WR?

Not an owner of Edwards, but anyone dropping him is stupid. There are probably guys out there today rushing to drop Edwards for Massequoi :headbanger:

Hang on to him if you wish................... What a waste!!!

10/5/2009 12:12 PM

THE NEWS

According to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, Browns receiver Braylon Edwards is the suspect in a reported assault that occurred at a Cleveland nightclub early Monday morning.

OUR VIEW

If true, it's just another example of Edwards' remarkable immaturity. Things haven't been going well for him on the field, either. He has just 139 yards receiving through four games in 2009 to go along with zero touchdowns. If coach Eric Mangini fines players over $1,000 for not paying for snack bar items, one has to wonder what his charge for assault will be

Hang on to him if you wish................... What a waste!!!

10/5/2009 12:12 PM

THE NEWS

According to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, Browns receiver Braylon Edwards is the suspect in a reported assault that occurred at a Cleveland nightclub early Monday morning.

OUR VIEW

If true, it's just another example of Edwards' remarkable immaturity. Things haven't been going well for him on the field, either. He has just 139 yards receiving through four games in 2009 to go along with zero touchdowns. If coach Eric Mangini fines players over $1,000 for not paying for snack bar items, one has to wonder what his charge for assault will be

Don't forget, the Browns can choose to suspend him for conduct detrimental to the team and the league office might consider disciplinary action of their own. We'll see what comes of this "incident" but it might end up becoming serious in terms of a possible suspension. Brian McKinney was suspended 4 games by the league for something similar so keep an eye on this. Regardless, Braylon is sucking ass this year and plays for one of the worst teams in the NFL so I agree it's rather pointless to hang on to him.

Sounds like the lil' guy (135 pounds? WTH?) he popped won't press charges, but Mangini will probably still take some kind of action.

I thought last year was the all-time low for Braylon and the Browns. This is like chasing a stock down. Yup, it can still go to zero.

He just punched an owner of a club either sunday or monday night who is a close friend of Lebron James and the guy was 5 foot seven 115 pounds. It is no wonder the Browns drafted Massaquio and Robiskie because it is obvious that edwards wont be in cleveland next year. The guy has issues I have never really liked him and it has nothing to do with him being from Michigan as I am a buckeye like he said.

At least braylon has that New Years Eve - Times Square gig to fall back on

dropping the ball

He just punched an owner of a club either sunday or monday night who is a close friend of Lebron James and the guy was 5 foot seven 115 pounds. It is no wonder the Browns drafted Massaquio and Robiskie because it is obvious that edwards wont be in cleveland next year. The guy has issues I have never really liked him and it has nothing to do with him being from Michigan as I am a buckeye like he said.

maybe that 5 feet seven 115 lb guy should'nt have made jokes and giggle with his friend Lebron, when you know the guy has a short fuse.

Still agree with the fact that Braylon is a crappy pass catcher

Who the fock his size hits a guy that small? Too bad the guy wasn't made of pigskin, Braylon would have missed him. What a loser. I'm done with him. I'm honestly considering dropping him for a defense that isn't even playing this week.

Who the fock his size hits a guy that small? Too bad the guy wasn't made of pigskin, Braylon would have missed him. What a loser. I'm done with him. I'm honestly considering dropping him for a defense that isn't even playing this week.

rumor has it the dude was wearing a leather jacket and due to that fact Braylon didn't connect fully.

for kicks and grins...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fantasy-file...Braylon-Edwards

(hopefully one of those work...i'm at work and that crap is blockded)

"pick me" :thumbsup:

getting a definite David Boston vibe from Edwards.

waiting for predictable response from "DavidBostonIsGood"

Im surprised the little guy didn't kick his damn ass. Lots of little guys have huge chips and can stomp some tail. Esp a loser like Edwards. :thumbsdown: Would have been great news, Edwards cant catch a single ball or win a fight with a midget.

Looks like braylon has a suspension coming from goodell.

I wrote above that I was concerned about that. This is bad for Braylon in a way we haven't yet seen. Goodell is not going to let this slide.