Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

***OFFICIAL*** MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD

Join Session feature may be the best

Host Migration is a cool feature :doublethumbsup:

amazingly random though we have randomly hooked up in about 5 games already

It's amazingly random since I purposely joined the games.

If you see one of your frineds is online in a match already, go to invite them and it will give you an option to "join session" :thumbsdown:

It's amazingly random since I purposely joined the games.

If you see one of your frineds is online in a match already, go to invite them and it will give you an option to "join session" :doublethumbsup:

Oh no sh1t so I guess that is what Me was talking about. Didn't know.. Yeah it seemed like you joined in a few times mid game. So does it always allow you to do that, or only if there are 5 or less players iper team n the match already.

Also I got my headset

Oh no sh1t so I guess that is what Me was talking about. Didn't know.. Yeah it seemed like you joined in a few times mid game. So does it always allow you to do that, or only if there are 5 or less players iper team n the match already.

Also I got my headset

:wub:

I've been playing quite a bit, and I will say that this one seems much more "arcady" than the others.

Solid game, but I'm still a little partial to WaW

I can't wait til i have these maps memorized so i can ditch regular team deathmatch. Its all about hardcore team deathmatch. Its so frustrating having to empty a whole clip into a guy just to get a kill.

Something happened to be today that made me realize I need to do something about my internets...either that or the guy that did it to me was the host.

I'm sitting up in a building sniping with an ally up there with me. I see a guy and my ally shoots some rounds in his direction and misses (dude). Well the enemy ducks behind some cover and my ally leaves. I've got a thermal scope and I'm lined up with vision on any place the enemy could show his face so I'm not worried about losing this "duel" (he doesn't have cold blooded). Then I'm dead and I'm like "WTF GAWD DAMMIT". So I watch the replay...the dude pops his head up, lines up the shot, and puts a three rounds burst into me. I NEVER saw him pop up and never saw or heard the bullets. It took him almost a full second to pop up and kill me.

I don't know wtf is going on, but apparently I'm a step behind sometimes. Would explain a lot of the issues I have killing people that have me pinned down though.

So on the join session thing, when doing that does that mean you are not automatically in my team? As most times when Sux joins he is on my team but Sat night I played against BLS and Sux, (Thanks by the way you guys really got my kill count up) :music_guitarred:

So on the join session thing, when doing that does that mean you are not automatically in my team? As most times when Sux joins he is on my team but Sat night I played against BLS and Sux, (Thanks by the way you guys really got my kill count up) :music_guitarred:

When you "join" to just join the lobby/match, maybe you'll be on their team...depends on how balanced the teams are. Also, when you join you are joining the game that they are in. I have had times when I joined a game, but it was mercenary deathmatch, which doesn't recognize clan affiliation.

When you "join" to just join the lobby/match, maybe you'll be on their team...depends on how balanced the teams are. Also, when you join you are joining the game that they are in. I have had times when I joined a game, but it was mercenary deathmatch, which doesn't recognize clan affiliation.

Got it, so if we did an invite before hwoever then we would be on the same team?

Got it, so if we did an invite before hwoever then we would be on the same team?

If you are in the lobby together and have the same clan tag, then you should be put on the same team.

Although, there is some fun to be had by NOT being on the same team.

Would you rather rescue someone or put a cap in their @ss?  I know what Edjr would prefer.

If you are in the lobby together and have the same clan tag, then you should be put on the same team.

Although, there is some fun to be had by NOT being on the same team.

Would you rather rescue someone or put a cap in their @ss?  I know what Edjr would prefer.

hey, nothing wrong with enjoying a predator missle in the ass.

also for sux if you want to update the thread it's swirvenirven online

updatored :unsure:

I have the second best k/d ratio of all of us? :unsure:

I have the second best k/d ratio of all of us? :thumbsdown:

I doubt it.

1- me2006

2- swirve

3- Sux

10-BLS

11- you

I doubt it.

1- me2006

2- swirve

3- Sux

10-BLS

11- you

:headbanger:

Check the stats doosh.

Out of me and my MW2 friends, I have the 2nd best k/d ratio it's at .70

HTH

:lol:

Check the stats doosh.

HTH

I'm number #1 :dunno:

Holy sh1t you guys are terrible. I'm at a 2.01 K/D ratio right now...and I'm only level 35.

Holy sh1t you guys are terrible. I'm at a 2.01 K/D ratio right now...and I'm only level 35.

My K/D is bad but my Accuracy is HORRIBLE - I have so many misses its crazy.

I've been getting better and playing Sabatoge my K/D is improving but shiit I miss alot.

On my friends list my 11 year old is up there among you Mofo's

BTW my kids wanted to see the disturbing content in "story mode" so I said we will do it together and they can not play it alone.(I was curious)

WOW.

SPOILER ALERT

You are undercover with the Russians and you storm an airport and kill innocent (unarmed) civilians. Kill people as they beg dont shoot, some are dragging hurt people (playing it my youngest said "this is to easy shooting people that dont shoot back") THEN you leave the terminal and take on the SWAT team with their riot shields also slaughtering them.

If you read this far one more spoiler alert ........................................................ As you go to escape with the crew you say " that will send a message" then the leader turns and shoots you dead "No THIS will send a message" I guess your cover has been blown.

What game mode do you play most often?

I know guys who only play ground war and then post up somewhere and just shoot people. They never try to get a flag or anything.

What game mode do you play most often?

I know guys who only play ground war and then post up somewhere and just shoot people. They never try to get a flag or anything.

I stick to Team Deathmatch Express, Mercenary Team Deathmatch, and Capture the Flag for the most part. 21.8% accuracy. I'm in love with the FAL rifle with an acog scope. If I'm not using that, I've got the P90 silenced with marathon, cold-blooded, and ninja...runnin' all over the damn map knifing and shootin' b1tches in the back.

Ground War is fun sometimes, but it usually just pisses me off with the amount of enemies. I like to be able to kill the entire enemy team if I have to. Can't stand how the spawning sometimes works there too....also too many killstreaks buzzing around the map for my liking.

And you do spoilers like this

goob

Yeah - thanks Chauncy

I've got the P90 silenced with marathon, cold-blooded, and ninja...runnin' all over the damn map knifing and shootin' b1tches in the back.

That's my stealth class as well. Flat out beast mode.

The FAL is nice, but I'm an M16 lover. That shiit with a silencer and holo scope is money. Bling is such a ridiculously good perk. You can literally tailor any gun to your style and then compensate for it's weaknesses.

:doh:

Check the stats doosh.

HTH

My K/D ratio is around .87 %

Swirve - around 1.00

Me2006 - 1.17

BLS .65

try again, doosh :lol:

Swirve - around 1.00

Me2006 - 1.17

BLS .65

try again, doosh :banana:

Get your dumbass on the box right now dooshbag. I'm gonna merc ya.

Swirve - around 1.00

Me2006 - 1.17

BLS .65

try again, doosh :banana:

whoa if you are gonna post it make sure it is correct I've been at 1.10 since last weekend.

whoa if you are gonna post it make sure it is correct I've been at 1.10 since last weekend.

!@# CAMPER ALERT !@#

!@# CAMPER ALERT !@#

Leave me alone :doublethumbsup:

also I can't wait to unlock something else and just skip the missile, will go to chopper than get something at 9, then we shoudl see some nice kill streaks, can't get over the 16 I have

Leave me alone :rolleyes:

also I can't wait to unlock something else and just skip the missile, will go to chopper than get something at 9, then we shoudl see some nice kill streaks, can't get over the 16 I have

Unlock tactical nuke strike :pointstosky:

Unlock tactical nuke strike :thumbsdown:

saw one for the forst time the other day, the guy just went apeshit had 38-5 kills to death by then end.

Nuts

add me, i finally got a ps3(no headset)

buffalorunner

i suck too, you can pad ur stats. havent played a video game since 2005. the campagin is so cool i might have to go back to call of duty 3

I got nuked like my 2nd day playing. I was like WTS if this?