Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

***OFFICIAL*** MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD

Used a variation of this, Grenade Launcher and the thumpers and got my first over 1 K/D. And had an awesome time doing it...just throwing grenades all over the map...oooh look a dark container, screw it - GRENADE!!! Thanks for the setup. :music_guitarred:

If you love using grenades and grenade launchers, pop in a scavenger perk instead. The slow reload may make accuracy a bigger priority, but near infinite ammo as long as you get kills is nice.

Just had a 17-0-0 run in Team Deathmatch. :doh:

Haven't done a Flawless yet in MM2---did it once for sure in the MM1 remembering seeing the challenge was completed but it was only 10-0. I did have a 17-1 in on MM1 and it was pretty funny too. Started that game with a death than went 17 straight kills, ON WETWORK, of all places. That place was a slaughter house.

Awesome job with a 17-0, which map?

I have been stuck at 16 forever, and have gotten it 3 times. I blame the crapsass AC -130 I guess I am just too dumb to use it, cause whenever anyone else uses it, I see them get 5-6 kills with it

Ummmm.....BLS had his best night ever last night.

I found THE premier hiding spot on Rooftops. Think Crane.

Went 26-2....with a kill streak of 17 and would have had more, but I shot one of my own guys accidentally with the choppa.

I thought the FAL with the silencer and thermal scope was the shiznit.

The M21 with the silencer and FMJ is the bomb. I just wish I had more ammo. :doublethumbsup:

Went 26-2....with a kill streak of 17 and would have had more, but I shot one of my own guys accidentally with the choppa.

The M21 with the silencer and FMJ is the bomb. I just wish I had more ammo. :doublethumbsup:

Kind of funny, I've been kicking major azz on Highrise, cause I sit by the windows and wait for people to try and perch on the crane...just like shooting fish in a barrel.

I guess I don't have much paitence, I haven't gotten a kill streak over 11 yet. Got an AC-130 in care package yesterday though, that thing is too much fun.

The M21 with the silencer and FMJ is the bomb. I just wish I had more ammo. :wave:

Controlled a chopper?

Controlled a chopper?

He was the gunner..

Also, the possay only plays hardcore team deathmatch...

Basically, all that is, is 12 people camping, (like your sorry ass) :rolleyes: hoping someone one is spawned near them to kill.

The average kills for the top dood in this for a whole match would be 10-12.

I played with BLS for a few games in this last night, and couldn't take it anymore...For the record, though, BLS is ALOT better then his K/D ratio indicates. He's also a pretty fungi to play with. :wave:

i played with kller dave today. i killed him for the match clinching win. no doubt it was on accident, but i killed him

i played with kller dave today. i killed him for the match clinching win. no doubt it was on accident, but i killed him

Until we are actually frineds on the PS3 network, I don't want to ever hear / read another post from you in this thread..OK?

You have already ruined KllrDave's good name here by admitting that he let you play with him...Whacha gonna do next?

Aww, fock it. :doublethumbsup:

Yeah, I got a little bit of what I gave. I'm pretty sure I remember one kill on Afghan where I was sniping from above when you thought you were sneaking up on me, but I turned around while you were jumping up and down in glee, moving in for a closer shot (instead of just shooting me) when I popped you.

I ALSO remember another kill where there was a bad guy right behind me. The only reason I knew to turn around and get him was b/c you seemed to be shooting at me when we were on the same team. Get a focking headset so you can just tell me there's a guy on my six next time.

But good times...good times... :huh:

whats ur psn user name?

He's 'dooshbagdejoure'

Look him up.

:doublethumbsup:

Ahh, I'm back! :thumbsup:

You guys step your game up, and we'll roll. I can carry you, but it's more fun if we all kick ass.

Ahh, I'm back! :pointstosky:

You guys step your game up, and we'll roll. I can carry you, but it's more fun if we all kick ass.

The key to this game is to have heavy-set host the games.

Being that he is at a lower level (since he started later then the rest of us) more lower level peeps will be in the game against us.

I played team deathmatch with him for a good two hours tonight and absolutely kicked ass...Top of the leaderboard in almost every game. :headbanger:

Also, our fat frined (BuffaloRunner / heavy-set) is pretty damn good in his own right. :thumbsup:

Thanx for the matches tonight.....

Now get yerself a focking headset / bluetoof device

What we will have to do sometime soon is set a pre determined time for all of us to get on and be in the same team..

Another thing..."GEEK" is a pretty common clan tag, obviously....What about changing it to "MUA" ? :dunno:

The key to this game is to have heavy-set host the games.

Being that he is at a lower level (since he started later then the rest of us) more lower level peeps will be in the game against us.

I played team deathmatch with him for a good two hours tonight and absolutely kicked ass...Top of the leaderboard in almost every game. :music_guitarred:

Also, our fat frined (BuffaloRunner / heavy-set) is pretty damn good in his own right. :doh:

Thanx for the matches tonight.....

Now get yerself a focking headset / bluetoof device

What we will have to do sometime soon is set a pre determined time for all of us to get on and be in the same team..

Another thing..."GEEK" is a pretty common clan tag, obviously....What about changing it to "MUA" ? :mad:

i was the host?

i am getting better, considering I havent played a videogame in 4 years and NEVER played a COD game.

today i went 3 str8 matches with double digit kills and fewer deaths.

how funny was it that i killed u within the first 10 seconds of the first match? u were walking tightrope on the side of a building? hahaha glitch biatch.

anyways, if u havent played sux, this is him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxYmEYBLgBE

start the vid at 25 seconds

o, btw,

were those keers light burps?

mine were labatts. no headset yet though.

how do i configure "any" bluetooth head set

I have a headset now, thanks to my daughter. She is 16 and no I won't give her can size, but she has started to play a few matches. Her best game is 4 kills so far.

o, btw,

were those keers light burps?

mine were labatts. no headset yet though.

how do i configure "any" bluetooth head set

RTFM.

iam pretty sure i know what the F stands for

:music_guitarred:

Read The Focking Manual

OR...you could just go to settings/manage bluetooth devices and follow the onscreen instructions.

I only play Hardcore TDM and S&D because I like one shot kills and the realism of it.

I am still sick of the inane spawning of players right behind you.

But, I will admit that it appears to force people to move around more. And fewer people camp as a result, but recently I have noticed more teamwork too, people independently taking action to protect flanks and other areas during a firefight, which is great.

I have taken to the role myself, because of the dearth of players who invariably look to come in from behind on you. :lol:

Ahh, I'm back! :banana:

By step up do you mean have a higher K/D ratio than you?

Oh wait that has already happened :banana:

Found a fun way to start up games on Terminal.

Doesn't matter the gun, but the perks are Marathon, Lightweight and Commando. From either starting location just start running and go through the book store. From the upper level turn left towards the stairs, from the lower turn towards the burger stand keep running and stab everyone you see.

Seems most people just don't expect a crazy kamakazee knife run. Did this about 5 times this weekend averaged 3+ knife kills on my initial run and didn't die a single time doing it. After gutting them like pigs, I'd play normal(well cept for one time where I never shot anyone and ended up around 20/12---just wanted to see what would happen).

Just finished Uncharted 2, so I'm going to trade it in and grab MW2. You guys are all on PS3 right?

add my PSN to the first page: divinestyler

Just finished Uncharted 2, so I'm going to trade it in and grab MW2. You guys are all on PS3 right?

add my PSN to the first page: divinestyler

New people have to go through and add the already existing people, it's a rule we made up

New people have to go through and add the already existing people, it's a rule we made up

Yep.

Made up and decided on Dec. 14 at 11:57 AM.

That's fine. I'm adding all you jerks. Just add me to the first page, so new people can add me going forward. Quit making this so difficult!

That's fine. I'm adding all you jerks. Just add me to the first page, so new people can add me going forward. Quit making this so difficult!

Added :music_guitarred:

Found a fun way to start up games on Terminal.

Doesn't matter the gun, but the perks are Marathon, Lightweight and Commando. From either starting location just start running and go through the book store. From the upper level turn left towards the stairs, from the lower turn towards the burger stand keep running and stab everyone you see.

Seems most people just don't expect a crazy kamakazee knife run. Did this about 5 times this weekend averaged 3+ knife kills on my initial run and didn't die a single time doing it. After gutting them like pigs, I'd play normal(well cept for one time where I never shot anyone and ended up around 20/12---just wanted to see what would happen).

This strategy also works on High Rise as well in either building. Make sure your primary weapon is a SMG and you ca really fly around the map. Learn to do a little dodge and weave when fired upon from longer distances. With a little practice you can easily get 25 kills.

Also any one get "infected"? My son plays on my account as well and he said we are infected and have an STD. I guess if you stab som one that has "infected" as there emblem you will become infected as well. Not really sure what the STD is all about. It doesn't seem to give you any XP though. There is a thread about it on the playstation message boards.

This strategy also works on High Rise as well in either building. Make sure your primary weapon is a SMG and you ca really fly around the map. Learn to do a little dodge and weave when fired upon from longer distances. With a little practice you can easily get 25 kills.

Also any one get "infected"? My son plays on my account as well and he said we are infected and have an STD. I guess if you stab som one that has "infected" as there emblem you will become infected as well. Not really sure what the STD is all about. It doesn't seem to give you any XP though. There is a thread about it on the playstation message boards.

It happens if they stab you too. I had no idea it existed or anything until I got stabbed in the back trying to capture a domination objective. After the match I had unlocked the emblem and title and stuff. Dunno if it means anything or how the initial person was infected or whatever to start this focking pandemic. :pointstosky:

It happens if they stab you too. I had no idea it existed or anything until I got stabbed in the back trying to capture a domination objective. After the match I had unlocked the emblem and title and stuff. Dunno if it means anything or how the initial person was infected or whatever to start this focking pandemic. :cry:

That's how I got mine, also. (I assume)

BTW, I'm starting to kick some serious ass at this game. (Team Deathmatch and S&D)

Not quite at your level of ass kicking yet, but better then the rest of the donks that play here :pointstosky:

Also, when are we all gonna log in at the same time and have a true "Geek Off"?

That's how I got mine, also. (I assume)

BTW, I'm starting to kick some serious ass at this game. (Team Deathmatch and S&D)

Not quite at your level of ass kicking yet, but better then the rest of the donks that play here :pointstosky:

Also, when are we all gonna log in at the same time and have a true "Geek Off"?

I tried to invite you and BLS last night. :cry:

I added all you gents from the first post. Please respect the n00bage for a little bit. This is my first FPS on a console. I usually stick to the sports games.