Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

***OFFICIAL*** MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD

I got nuked twice now. First time I was like WTF is going on here......

Second time I was like...how the he11 do you manage to get 25 kills in a row?

I've been playing mostly Hardcore S&D.

not many kills, but a pantload of exp.

I've been playing mostly Hardcore S&D.

not many kills, but a pantload of exp.

Yeah you really do move up slow in regular deathmatch but to me it is the most fun

Happy Football Sunday.

I'm Drunked.

I may play anyway and you can kill my assss.

ever since I added the AC-130 I have not been able to get to an 11 kill streak :lol: chopper at 7 killstreak sometimes doesnt even get me any kills :rolleyes:

I am working ona headset Sux...it seems like every store around here is out of stock. Also I seem to be seeing A LOT of tactical nuke strikes. I was playing TDM and this guy got it 3 matches in a row. I am beginning to suspect foul play. :music_guitarred: Also I have finally hit lvl 70 and unlocked my AK....I love that focker.

I am working ona headset Sux...it seems like every store around here is out of stock. Also I seem to be seeing A LOT of tactical nuke strikes. I was playing TDM and this guy got it 3 matches in a row. I am beginning to suspect foul play. :music_guitarred: Also I have finally hit lvl 70 and unlocked my AK....I love that focker.

ANY bluetooth device that will work with a cell phone will do the job.

hth

My favorite set up is very similar to me2006's.

M16a4

Bling - Gernade launcher and red dot or holographic

cold blooded

ninja (sometimes last stand)

I play hardcore team deathmatch almost all the time. My ratio is only 1.05 but my brother is holding me back. Without him i'd say i'd be around 1.4 or so.

So far, there aren't any maps i love. I'm a fan of smaller maps so the rooftop one isn't bad. I don't dislike derail, but for some reason i'm TERRIBLE on that map. I kinda like afghan now.

My favorite set up is very similar to me2006's.

M16a4

Bling - Gernade launcher and red dot or holographic

cold blooded

ninja (sometimes last stand)

I play hardcore team deathmatch almost all the time. My ratio is only 1.05 but my brother is holding me back. Without him i'd say i'd be around 1.4 or so.

So far, there aren't any maps i love. I'm a fan of smaller maps so the rooftop one isn't bad. I don't dislike derail, but for some reason i'm TERRIBLE on that map. I kinda like afghan now.

Cold blooded I tried with a sniper rifle and it's just completely useless

I'm a Level 36 2nd Lieutenant II. My Kill/Death ratio is So/So, but my accuracy is top notch.

My setup right now:

SCAR w/grenade launcher & thermal

AA-12 w/grip & FMJ

Claymore

Flash X2

Bling Pro

Clod-Blooded

Ninja Pro

Martyrdom

The akimbo 1887s are just SICK. I have those as my secondary with:

M4 w/ FMJ

C4 (It's beastly on Domination or HQ)

stuns

Scavenger Pro

Stopping power Pro

Steady Aim Pro

ANY bluetooth device that will work with a cell phone will do the job.

hth

I had a blue tooth device until my English Bulldog decided it would make a tasty snack. I don't want to spend 40 bucks to replace it when I can spend 20 bucks for a USB headset. Also I wanted to ask you guys if you have this problem. I have directv wired to my TV with an HDMI cord and the PS3 is wired with the regular yellow, red, and white AV cables. I was getting a lot of distortion on the screen when we would play so I was going to try hooking the PS3 up withthe HDMI cable. When I unplugged the HDMI from the back of the directv box the problem went away. Everything was crystal clear again. Any of you guys have this problem?

PS - I Prestiged this morning! I told myself I wasn't going to do it but the AK 47 wasnot as badazz as I remember it used to be. That plus you can unlock the scar-h at lvl 8 which is what I will be using from now on.

PS - I Prestiged this morning! I told myself I wasn't going to do it but the AK 47 wasnot as badazz as I remember it used to be. That plus you can unlock the scar-h at lvl 8 which is what I will be using from now on.

Until you get a focking headset, STFU.

Also, Congrats :pointstosky:

BTW - what is the benefit of "Prestige" to start all over again ?

BTW - what is the benefit of "Prestige" to start all over again ?

no benefit at all besides a little thing next to your name, and you lose all the stuff it just took you forever to get.

no benefit at all besides a little thing next to your name, and you lose all the stuff it just took you forever to get.

Oh quite the contrary my friend. If you prestige you get a SIXTH creatable class! I know that all of you will be putting your gaming into overdrive to acheive this perk!

Went 24 - 0 in a Team Deathmatch today on Sun Pen or whatever it's called. Felt good because I'm normally fail at that map. Decided to find a way to string my Killstreaks together.

M16 + Acog Scope

Thumper

Semptex

Flash Bangs

Scavenger

Stopping Power

Steady Aim

Predator Missle -> Harrier Strike -> Pave Low

Worked really focking well. Got to the Predator, took out two people with it which allowed me to call in the Harrier Strike, the bombardment killed two people which allowed me to call in the Pave Low. Hard to Javelin something when there's two of them in the air shootin' at yas! :wave:

Went 24 - 0 in a Team Deathmatch today on Sun Pen or whatever it's called. Felt good because I'm normally fail at that map. Decided to find a way to string my Killstreaks together.

M16 + Acog Scope

Thumper

Semptex

Flash Bangs

Scavenger

Stopping Power

Steady Aim

Predator Missle -> Harrier Strike -> Pave Low

Worked really focking well. Got to the Predator, took out two people with it which allowed me to call in the Harrier Strike, the bombardment killed two people which allowed me to call in the Pave Low. Hard to Javelin something when there's two of them in the air shootin' at yas! :wave:

Glad I'm not playng against you !

Jeez

or am I ?

Cold blooded I tried with a sniper rifle and it's just completely useless

Cold blooded is the one where you dont' show up on radars right? That's crucial to me. I dont' know how people can go without that one.

Cold blooded is the one where you dont' show up on radars right? That's crucial to me. I dont' know how people can go without that one.

Yeah, I'm the same way. The biggest thing is I don't want to show up on Thermal or get pwned by Killstreaks. Then again having to shoot almost anyone you don't head shot twice to kill them is a pain in the ass as a "Sniper".

Yeah, I'm the same way. The biggest thing is I don't want to show up on Thermal or get pwned by Killstreaks. Then again having to shoot almost anyone you don't head shot twice to kill them is a pain in the ass as a "Sniper".

Exactly with sniping it is just too hard, also I use the possay ass m4 and that is weak enough already so I need the stopping power

Also the only really good board I have foudn for sniping is derail, I've been doing Afghan but not having much success, I think I may be able to do quarry also, maybe i'll try that.

I dont like underpasss but I think you can snipe on it, I need to get the heat sensor scope thing for my sniper gun still to do good on underpass as you just cant see ###### in the rain

Exactly with sniping it is just too hard, also I use the possay ass m4 and that is weak enough already so I need the stopping power

Play hardcore team deathmatch. One shot will usually do the trick. One 3 round burst from a m16 takes them down.

i havent played in like 3 days

Also the only really good board I have foudn for sniping is derail.

Wasteland comes to mind. My favorite map of MW2....LOVED it in Call of Duty 2 when it was called "Brecourt". I've had success sniping in Rundown, Skidrow, and (obviously) derail.

Wasteland comes to mind. My favorite map of MW2....LOVED it in Call of Duty 2 when it was called "Brecourt". I've had success sniping in Rundown, Skidrow, and (obviously) derail.

You just hang on the outside by the chopper and houses?

Play hardcore team deathmatch. One shot will usually do the trick. One 3 round burst from a m16 takes them down.

Yeah that may work playing hardcore

You just hang on the outside by the chopper and houses?

I personally try to avoid the houses and outskirts. That's where a sniper is expected to be. As long as you have cold blooded, ninja, and a silencer you can pretty much hang in any of the bushes scattered around the map without being noticed. About 30% of the kills I get while sniping on that map are with my secondary weapon when people come strolling by. On either side there's only two places to watch. The side of the map that your teammates are not on and the trench in the middle of the map.

Running around the whole time works too. Just go around the opposite corner that the majority of the team is going and catch the enemies with their backs to you. You can usually find opposing snipers prime for a good knifing this way too.

I personally try to avoid the houses and outskirts. That's where a sniper is expected to be. As long as you have cold blooded, ninja, and a silencer you can pretty much hang in any of the bushes scattered around the map without being noticed. About 30% of the kills I get while sniping on that map are with my secondary weapon when people come strolling by. On either side there's only two places to watch. The side of the map that your teammates are not on and the trench in the middle of the map.

Running around the whole time works too. Just go around the opposite corner that the majority of the team is going and catch the enemies with their backs to you. You can usually find opposing snipers prime for a good knifing this way too.

If you have cold blooded and ninja then do you really need the silencer?

If you have cold blooded and ninja then do you really need the silencer?

Without a silencer, you show up on radar everytime you fire.

I guess I can try this but again would have to be in hardcore cause that sniper in regular just doesn't do it

I know I love this game but you guys are WAY MORE INTO it then I am. I just run around and shhot.

Good Times :doublethumbsup:

I dont give a hoot about my K/D ratio.

Without a silencer, you show up on radar everytime you fire.

Are you sure about this? I thought cold blooded hid you. Its not too much of an issue playing hardcore because the map isn't always up. But that would explain a few things.

Are you sure about this? I thought cold blooded hid you. Its not too much of an issue playing hardcore because the map isn't always up. But that would explain a few things.

Yep yep.

Cold Blooded negates UAVs, Thermals, and all offensive killstreaks that either detect you by themselves or put red boxes up for the gunner. Ninja negates the heartbeat sensor and movement sounds. A silencer negates giving away your position from firing. They combine for a big bucket of awesomeness.

I know I love this game but you guys are WAY MORE INTO it then I am. I just run around and shhot.

Good Times <_<

I dont give a hoot about my K/D ratio.

thats how i play. after i get killed by the same guy 10x, its so much fun getting him