Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

***OFFICIAL*** MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD

I miss this game. :(

finals weeks are kicking my ass. After next week I'm back playing major.

I miss this game. :o

finals weeks are kicking my ass. After next week I'm back playing major.

I saw that you haven't signed on for 3 days...

Also, Jordy kicks some serious ass :doh:

Just had a 27-2-6 match on highrise! :doh: Not sure how the hell that happened, that map usually kicks my ass(first positive score I've ever had there).

Finally got some AC 130's in I need some practice with those things, the first I didn't know how to switch guns I think I only got one kill, then the next time I figured it out but only got 2 kills..

Got a 32 kill streak today...didn't have nuke equipped. :pointstosky:

Holy sh1t...Really? :dunno:

Actually, until you post your screen name here, none of it really counts :pointstosky:

Just had a 27-2-6 match on highrise! :dunno: Not sure how the hell that happened, that map usually kicks my ass(first positive score I've ever had there).

I will assume that you are playing on a PS3...If so, what's your screen name? If not, get out of this focking thread :pointstosky:

Still, 27-2-6 is pretty damn impressive

Actually, until you post your screen name here, none of it really counts. :dunno:

Xbox 360. I know, I know. :pointstosky: I refuse to leave! I will harass this thread with my stories!

Shoulda stolen the store use PS3 from Circuit City before I got laid off...

I gotta say that I generally suck atthe game but I am raising a good player.

I have about a dozen players on my freinds list (that play CODMW2) half from here and my 11 year old is only bested by another young-in in the accuracy leaderboard.

Insidejob 18.71%

MiniShots 17.39% (at rank 28)

KillerDave 15.53

Others

and

way

down

the

list

Shotsup 8.77%

setting my goal to reach 10%

I will assume that you are playing on a PS3...If so, what's your screen name? If not, get out of this focking thread :dunno:

Still, 27-2-6 is pretty damn impressive

Sorry, have an Xbox. :pointstosky:

i got a 3 killstreak today. UAV is online baby, online

:unsure:

buffalorunner

ps3

addme

Do you have a headset yet?

No adding until then. :overhead:

Do you have a headset yet?

No adding until then. :banana:

i sent a friend request that you have yet to respond to. I know you are very busy with your job and all. :blink:

nice avatar.

:doublethumbsup:

I don't have time to play and it's pretty boring when I do. :doublethumbsup:

Heavy-set I'll add you tonight when I get on.

Well, I have always struggled with the online play with this game. I find some people are just quicker at aiming and hitting me than I am to them.

But alas, I have figured it out and my kills/death ratio is riding about 4:1 now.

Setup:

FAL with suppresor, thermal scope

Perk 1: Bling

Perk 2: Cold Blooded (nobody can see me)

Perk 3: Ninja

The trick is you have to play HARDCORE TEAM DEATHMATCH.

There is no UAV except when someone earns one, and even then, nobody can 'see' me.

There is also no kill cam, so when you wax someone, they have no idea where it came from unless you're face to face.

I can literally find a nice cozy camping spot and snipe people as they come into view and they never know where it's coming from.

The FAL is a 7.62mm round, so it's got beaucoup stopping power, and rarely does it not kill with just one shot.

Plus it goes through walls, poles, cars, kittehs, you name it.

I actually had someone I killed send me a message b|tching about how I was a camper and people like me roon the game.

I actually had someone I killed send me a message b|tching about how I was a camper and people like me roon the game.

Did you ask him if his mangina was irritated?

Holy.....what a pussay. :thumbsdown:

Call in another AC 130 got zero kills and died in the process, pretty sweet. So yeah next time I get a new killstreak that thing is gone, I will get back to back choppers instead.

Heavy-set I'll add you tonight when I get on.

Well, I have always struggled with the online play with this game. I find some people are just quicker at aiming and hitting me than I am to them.

But alas, I have figured it out and my kills/death ratio is riding about 4:1 now.

Setup:

FAL with suppresor, thermal scope

Perk 1: Bling

Perk 2: Cold Blooded (nobody can see me)

Perk 3: Ninja

The trick is you have to play HARDCORE TEAM DEATHMATCH.

There is no UAV except when someone earns one, and even then, nobody can 'see' me.

There is also no kill cam, so when you wax someone, they have no idea where it came from unless you're face to face.

I can literally find a nice cozy camping spot and snipe people as they come into view and they never know where it's coming from.

The FAL is a 7.62mm round, so it's got beaucoup stopping power, and rarely does it not kill with just one shot.

Plus it goes through walls, poles, cars, kittehs, you name it.

I've been hyping up hardcore mode this whole time. Ever since world at war, i've been playing hardcore. Claymores are more effective too.

I have a similar set up but with the m16 instead. If i hit them with 2 out of the 3 round burst, they're dead. Sometimes even one will drop them. In world at war, i camped more than i do now. I use it sometimes but try not to over do it. I think part of it has to do with my familiarity with the maps. But my camping was a lil different. I wouldn't just sit in one place. I'd usully take over a room that had about 3-4 areas to kill people.

The reason i think a lot of people hate camping is because if everyone did it, then there would be no game. So the people are out and running around are basically sacrificial lambs to get slaughtered. I kind of justified my camping by saying i was in a room, not just one spot.

Seeing this makes me wish I was playing on a PC.

Really? No interest in seeing what the Star Wars mod for MW2 on a PC looks like?

i sent a friend request that you have yet to respond to. I know you are very busy with your job and all. :wacko:

nice avatar.

:thumbsup:

Hey, buffaloassrunnerfucker...

I sent you a frined request 2 days ago...

I haven't heard a damn thing from you, either <_<

Just so you know, my screen name is "Sxbnu", not "Suxbnu"

I've got those messages a few times at World at War...What I did was respond to every one of them like only us geeks can. :thumbsup:

I've actually got / met some good frineds that way. (I owe most of my sarcastic intelligence to most of you focks)

Also, I'm gonna go online right now...Anyone who wants to get some easy kills, I'll see you there

I've got those messages a few times at World at War...What I did was respond to every one of them like only us geeks can. :thumbsup:

I've actually got / met some good frineds that way. (I owe most of my sarcastic intelligence to most of you focks)

Also, I'm gonna go online right now...Anyone who wants to get some easy kills, I'll see you there

Well?? I'm waiting. Hurry up.

:thumbsup: FOCKING SH1T <_<

I downloaded the Netfilx patch and watched Falling Down on my Xbox today. (very ironic considering how I feel now) Turned it off...ate some dinner...now my 360 is giving my the ole Red Ring of Death. Yeah. I may just be joining you PS3 arseholes soon enough. The good news is that I'm still within my three year red ring of death warranty. I'll get a shipping label in about four days...then 2-3 weeks repair time after I ship it. *sigh* This is my second console to RROD on me.

Hey, buffaloassrunnerfucker...

I sent you a frined request 2 days ago...

I haven't heard a damn thing from you, either :unsure:

Just so you know, my screen name is "Sxbnu", not "Suxbnu"

havent played since saturday, i sent it to a suxbnu, I guess someone else has that name cuz its still pending.

see u soon fucko

havent played since saturday, i sent it to a suxbnu, I guess someone else has that name cuz its still pending.

see u soon fucko

If you learned how to read, this wouldn't be that much of a problem for your fat ass.

My screen name (as it says in post#1) is "Sxbnu" not "Suxbnu".

Also, I tried to send you a frined invite, but it is still pending.

Send again using the correct name, asshat. tia

Apparently it doesn't matter, cause I play on Xbox, but Scrapyard kicks my ass. Only board where I have yet to post a K/D over one. Any setups that work really well there?

Apparently it doesn't matter, cause I play on Xbox, but Scrapyard kicks my ass. Only board where I have yet to post a K/D over one. Any setups that work really well there?

I have problems there too. Especially when it's Ground War. I tried the stealth approach, but it doesn't really work. I think there's really just two possible play styles that work really well here.

---------------------------------------------

Assault Rifle - Shotty

ACR (my personal preferance) with Acog / FMJ

Model 1887s with Akimbo / FMJ

*Bling Pro

*Stopping Power

*Steady Aim

Smoke Grenade

Flash Bangs

Slice and Dice

Any Sniper Rifle - Any Attachment

Desert Eagle with Tactical Knife

*Marathon Pro

*Lightweight Pro

*Commando Pro

Smoke Grenade

Flash Bangs

Both style you pretty much run around in the "Cluster-Fock Side" of the map with your secondary weapons out unless someone's got you in sight from long range.

I realize that pretty much requires you to be max level, so I'm sorry, but you get the general idea and can sub in things to make it work.

I'm usually one to one there or higher. This is on team deathmatch and it's usually like 15 kills 12 deaths or something but I use

TAR - With Grenade Luancher - Maybe one of out 4 times I get a kill off the bat using my two grenade launchers and two thumpers right off the bat

Thumper

Slight of Hand Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Last Stand Pro (fun to just chuck your flash bang grenades after you die)

Claymore if you can survice for around 45 seconds you usually get a kill if you put these in the right place

Flash Bang

The only time I go into the building on the north and south ends are if the other team has a chopper or just dominating out team. They are really not great for killing, never got more than 2 kills in a row there.

The last two times I played where I did pretty good I hung out on the west side of the map, kinda of by the fire

My strategy is the same as it was in college during parties and I was cruising for hookups. I had a few places that I liked to hang out in and I had a few routes though the house that I liked to take to cruise around and check things out. It's the same in COD. On each map there are a few areas that I like and a few routes that I like to take. I just keep hitting up those same places over and over again until I get a hit.

If you learned how to read, this wouldn't be that much of a problem for your fat ass.

My screen name (as it says in post#1) is "Sxbnu" not "Suxbnu".

Also, I tried to send you a frined invite, but it is still pending.

Send again using the correct name, asshat. tia

yes, i understand that. I was simply explaning the reason why you didnt reply.

it was the wrong name and u couldnt reply.

i guess, i should of used this :rolleyes:

anyways, when i have u in my sights, iam gonna kneecap u first. listen to u cry like an alley cat then leave a gernade on ur chest.

Not sure what got into me last night, but I was KILLING it.

I got my accuracy rate up to 16.71% :unsure:

Up to level 44.

I'm currently rocking this class:

M16A4 w/silencer & scope (can't decide if I prefer the power of the thermal or the quickness of the holographic)

AA-12 w/grip & FMJ

Claymore & Flash

Bling Pro

Cold-Blooded

Ninja Pro

Final Stand

Not sure what got into me last night, but I was KILLING it.

I got my accuracy rate up to 16.71% :unsure:

Up to level 44.

I'm currently rocking this class:

M16A4 w/silencer & scope (can't decide if I prefer the power of the thermal or the quickness of the holographic)

AA-12 w/grip & FMJ

Claymore & Flash

Bling Pro

Cold-Blooded

Ninja Pro

Final Stand

iam rocking level 17

the default gun with sliencer

missle launcer

frag

flash

pea shooter for a 2ndary

marathon

o, i forget the rest

the cable guy is coming friday. look for a solid 6hrs + per day. level 18 here i come

I'm usually one to one there or higher. This is on team deathmatch and it's usually like 15 kills 12 deaths or something but I use

TAR - With Grenade Luancher - Maybe one of out 4 times I get a kill off the bat using my two grenade launchers and two thumpers right off the bat

Thumper

Slight of Hand Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Last Stand Pro (fun to just chuck your flash bang grenades after you die)

Claymore if you can survice for around 45 seconds you usually get a kill if you put these in the right place

Flash Bang

The only time I go into the building on the north and south ends are if the other team has a chopper or just dominating out team. They are really not great for killing, never got more than 2 kills in a row there.

The last two times I played where I did pretty good I hung out on the west side of the map, kinda of by the fire

Used a variation of this, Grenade Launcher and the thumpers and got my first over 1 K/D. And had an awesome time doing it...just throwing grenades all over the map...oooh look a dark container, screw it - GRENADE!!! Thanks for the setup. :headbanger: