Sign in to follow this  
Franknbeans

Schaub Owners

Stay away from Garrard :pointstosky: He is a bye week replacement killer. I used him when Rodgers was on a bye and got me 3 mother F#%@^&* points and i used him when Brady was on a bye and they were playing the Titans and yes you guessed it another 3 mother F#%@^&* points :banana:

He will do the same to you so watch out. :doublethumbsup:

Stay away from Garrard :banana: He is a bye week replacement killer. I used him when Rodgers was on a bye and got me 3 mother F#%@^&* points and i used him when Brady was on a bye and they were playing the Titans and yes you guessed it another 3 mother F#%@^&* points :overhead:

I don't have him so it's not an issue but thanks for the warning.

I am vacillating between Hasselbeck, Smith or Campbell. :pointstosky:

A couple weeks ago I traded Orton and Nate Burleson for Joe Flacco knowing Schaub's bye week was coming up and Flacco plays the Browns Monday night. He's got a shot to get back to how he used to be earlier in they ear against this Brown's team. 300 yards and 3 TD's? That'd be yummy.

Flacco vs. Cleveland. I'm not sure what I'll do with Flacco after the bye, but I picked him with this matchup specifically in mind. Here's hoping he delivers.

I don't have him so it's not an issue but thanks for the warning.

I am vacillating between Hasselbeck, Smith or Campbell. :pointstosky:

I think Smith is a good option but i hate the fact he is playing on Thursday night and Vernon Davis had to of pissed off DA BEARS defense with his stupid comments so they are gonna be extra fired up tonight.

id roll with Hasselbeck. He should be a safe bet to get you 15-25 points. :doublethumbsup:

Stay away from Garrard :banana: He is a bye week replacement killer. I used him when Rodgers was on a bye and got me 3 mother F#%@^&* points and i used him when Brady was on a bye and they were playing the Titans and yes you guessed it another 3 mother F#%@^&* points :overhead:

It's either him, J Johnson, or B Quinn. :pointstosky: :lol:

14-team league where we have to roster 3 QBs.

I think Smith is a good option but i hate the fact he is playing on Thursday night and Vernon Davis had to of pissed off DA BEARS defense with his stupid comments so they are gonna be extra fired up tonight.

id roll with Hasselbeck. He should be a safe bet to get you 15-25 points. :doublethumbsup:

That is who I 'm leaning towards. It's a division battle and I hope they spent some time fixing the leaks they had the first time they met. :pointstosky:

It's either him, J Johnson, or B Quinn. :( :mad:

sorry to hear that :doublethumbsup: Id hate fantasy football if i had to choose from those 3 :wall:

Chad Henne vs. Tampa... Hopefully it turns out ok.

Me too. Tampa Bay has given up the 2nd most fantasy points (Tenn is 1rst) to opposing QB's in the league. So I picked him up over J.Johnson, Trent Edwards, or V.Young.

sorry to hear that :pointstosky: Id hate fantasy football if i had to choose from those 3 :headbanger:

No way should you be sorry to hear that. In 14 team leagues rostering 3 QBs you're lucky there are any NFL starting QBs. That said, they do suck but at least you have hope. Even false hope is hope.

orton :pointstosky:

i'm hoping he bounces back after that awful start last week.

looks like the rest of my squad will need to step up

Flacco vs. Cleveland. I'm not sure what I'll do with Flacco after the bye, but I picked him with this matchup specifically in mind. Here's hoping he delivers.

+1

Limited roster spot league and I decided not to roll with my drafted backup Cutler by picking up Flacco. Putting my fate in his (Cutler) hands this week scares me. Flacco @ Cleveland should be good for 250 + 1-2 TDs. Hopefully some screens to Rice are taken to the house. :pray:

Rodgers the dodger. He better be dodging or the cowboys will be riding his back like a bucking bronco. Throw the dam ball within 3 seconds!!!

id roll with Hasselbeck. He should be a safe bet to get you 15-25 points. :music_guitarred:

Ok, just to clarify things here. I've benched Schaub 1 time this entire season @CINCY in a matchup I thought was bad. I played Hasselbeck. the Houston Matt went off to the tune of 38 pts. The Seattle Matt when off to the tune of -8 pts. The Seattle Matt's opponent that day...The Arizona Cardinals. Needless to say I'm gunshy about playing Hasslebeck against the Cards again this week. I dropped him for the 3rd Matt, Cassel. I'm torn between two Matts...

Hasselbeck but I could always drop him to start Orton or Cassel. Haven't made up my mind yet :pointstosky:

I just dropped both Hass and Cass in favor of Alex Smith. If I get 12-15 pts I'll be happy.

Matt Ryan

Some guy had him and I think Manning for some reason. He dropped him last week so I picked up Ryan this week. I know he hasn't been playing that well, but he had a huge game against Carolina earlier in the season. I'm thinking I just need him to at leat give me 12 points. 200 yards and a TD at least and he'll probably turn it over once.

Cutler tonight vs. SF

Also Cutler for me too, who I used last week, keep the 3 td games comin! :unsure:

It's either him, J Johnson, or B Quinn. :unsure: :pointstosky:

J. Johnson????? hes not even a starter

Im rolling with Freeman after an unsuccessful attempt to acquire a backup

I don't think anybody can beat mine. I'm in a 2QB league and with Shaub out I have to start Brady Quinn :unsure: At least Tom Brady is my other QB, but still.

I don't think anybody can beat mine. I'm in a 2QB league and with Shaub out I have to start Brady Quinn :thumbsup: At least Tom Brady is my other QB, but still.

Sorry bud but my reaction to that:

First this: :doublethumbsup:

then this: :first:

May God have mercy on your soul. :)

I'm guessing you're already looking at next week's lineup and pretty much just writing this week's off. I know I would be.

Josh Freeman :first: :thumbsup: :doublethumbsup:

He will be a waiver wire darling

I'm in a 2 QB league. I'm starting Freeman as well. Hoping the Packer game wasn't a fluke. I need Freeman to pull off another 3 TD game. Heck, I'll settle for 2 TDs. Hoping for some rushing yards as well.

Sorry bud but my reaction to that:

First this: :thumbsup:

then this: :doublethumbsup:

May God have mercy on your soul. :first:

I'm guessing you're already looking at next week's lineup and pretty much just writing this week's off. I know I would be.

I'm actually hoping I somehow have the lead going into Monday night so that I don't have to start the guy. And your reactions...I don't blame you. I feel the same way.

I'm actually hoping I somehow have the lead going into Monday night so that I don't have to start the guy. And your reactions...I don't blame you. I feel the same way.

Who else is left man? Seriously, there's got to be some other options. Hell, I'd roll with Vince Young vs Buffalo than Quinn vs Ravens and I focking hate VY.

Ok, just to clarify things here. I've benched Schaub 1 time this entire season @CINCY in a matchup I thought was bad. I played Hasselbeck. the Houston Matt went off to the tune of 38 pts. The Seattle Matt when off to the tune of -8 pts. The Seattle Matt's opponent that day...The Arizona Cardinals. Needless to say I'm gunshy about playing Hasslebeck against the Cards again this week. I dropped him for the 3rd Matt, Cassel. I'm torn between two Matts...

I'm starting Hass this week. The Hawks OLINE is much healthier than it was the first time the two teams played. In fact, the entire Hawk team is much healthier. Not saying they will win but Hass should be ok in this matchup.