Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

**Official Week 14 F.U. thread

Start it off with the weekly FOCK YOU Sean Payton. With Bell out, you just couldn't let us PT owners have one focking game in the sun. Now in the second half you truck out Hamilton to azzfock the lot of us. You focking disgust me you pr!ck.

Fock you Randy 'ZZTop' Moss. Shave that beard off you idiot and catch some focking passes. Finish some focking plays. If you fock your owners over today, we'll hunt your blunt smokin' azz down and cut you!

Start it off with the weekly FOCK YOU Sean Payton. With Bell out, you just couldn't let us PT owners have one focking game in the sun. Now in the second half you truck out Hamilton to azzfock the lot of us. You focking disgust me you pr!ck.

I second this F.U. :overhead:

(we really need a middle finger emoticon)

Fock you Randy 'ZZTop' Moss. Shave that beard off you idiot and catch some focking passes. Finish some focking plays. If you fock your owners over today, we'll hunt your blunt smokin' azz down and cut you!

PT might be hurts, so maybe your Payton FU should go to Thomas.

Pierre Thomas is being examined on the Saints' sideline with an apparent leg injury.

It's unclear if this is related to the quad problem Thomas was dealing with during the week. Lynell Hamilton has stepped in as the primary ball carrier with Mike Bell inactive.

PT might be hurts, so maybe your Payton FU should go to Thomas.

Pierre Thomas is being examined on the Saints' sideline with an apparent leg injury.

It's unclear if this is related to the quad problem Thomas was dealing with during the week. Lynell Hamilton has stepped in as the primary ball carrier with Mike Bell inactive.

Thanks for the update. However, it should be noted that the official F.U. thread is no place for logic and reason. :overhead:

I believe Gregg Jennings has earned a permanent spot in this thread :overhead:

I made the playoffs in all 4 leagues, 1 has a bye.

I am now eliminated in 3 leagues today and it hasn't even focking had the first round of games.

Rice, Mason, Williams, ADP, - all blow up. Down by 50 in 1, down by 60 in another, down by 50 in another.

Jesus focking CHRISTMAS TREES. What a day to have career lows. :overhead:

Thanks for the update. However, it should be noted that the official F.U. thread is no place for logic and reason. :wall:

This.

Benched Jamaal Charles for PT with Bell out and of course J. Charles breaks off a 76 yarder. :overhead:

######!!!

Playing against Andre Johnson and Brandon Marshall.

Reggie Wayne has done basically nothing.

Benched Reggie Bush and Matt Schaub.

######!!!

For who? :overhead:

This.

Benched Jamaal Charles for PT with Bell out and of course J. Charles breaks off a 76 yarder. :overhead:

I made a similar late substitution when I heard that Bell was out. In my case I benched Gore (who hasn't done sh!t the past couple weeks) for PT. I'll have to wait until MNF to see how bad this bites me in the ass.

I made the playoffs in all 4 leagues, 1 has a bye.

I am now eliminated in 3 leagues today and it hasn't even focking had the first round of games.

Rice, Mason, Williams, ADP, - all blow up. Down by 50 in 1, down by 60 in another, down by 50 in another.

Jesus focking CHRISTMAS TREES. What a day to have career lows. :overhead:

Merry Christmas to you too :wall:

######!!!

Alcohol can be your friend. :overhead:

Fock Randy Moss!

Fock Matt Forte for being absolutely HORRIBLE this year!

Fock Ray Rice for Blowing up this week!

Fock the schedule makers for putting Cincy against Minnys Defense this week.

Fock me for being on my computer every damn Sunday watching stat after stat

Moss and Megatron get me a combined 6 points in a PPR league.... also fock AD for finally hitting paydirt, twice, and i'm going against him

FU to the Colts, for not giving Addai the rock on two series from the DEN 1. Seriously, he's taken it in every week for you. Give the man a chance. WTF!? Seriously.

Did he get hurt late? Why was Hart in there!!!??

I need help as a Schaub owner going against Johnson and Grant. F-ing pick someone else to throw to Schauby.

FU Randy. Belicheat should have benched your sorry a$$. Maybe if you showed up on time for the f'ing meeting you would have known what the f was going on.

FU Andre Johnson, you d!ck.

Weekly FU to Cutler.

FU to me for dropping Feely's 4 FGs, and 2 XPs for Shayne Graham

FU FANTASY FOOTBALL - can i have my last 14 sundays back?

FU to my entire team......you win me six straight averaging 160+ points and then you fock me when I need you most

A Rodgers

CJ----yet to see

Megatron

Ocho

Roddy

H. Miller

Stover

FOCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

putting out a pre-mature FU to both boldin and djax...

down 5 in a ppr league (despite moss and megatron) with Alex Smith/Vernon Davis/ Cards Defense against those 2 wideouts

This.

I hate to say, "I told you so.....

so I won't.

Fock you and your focking predator focking hair you b1tch Chris Johnson. I mean 27 fantasy points against me already in a qtr of football?

WTF

Antonio Gates - 7 freakin' yards in the 1st half?

I appreciate your big games the last couple of weeks to help me get to the postseason, but F.U. if you don't start getting some yards.

FU Washington for barely running the ball against one of the worst rush defenses in the game. I need a nice game out of Ganther and he's had about 6 rushes.

And FU to me for benching Dallas Clark for Ganther. :dunno:

F.U. Chris Johnson. I was feeling nice and confident after Ray Rice's big game, but now you've come in and have matched his point total in my league. Hopefully Jeff Fischer will decide to shut you down for the day 11 yds shy of 100 to avoid injury.

Antonio Gates - 7 freakin' yards in the 1st half?

I appreciate your big games the last couple of weeks to help me get to the postseason, but F.U. if you don't start getting some yards.

Ok. Nice job, Antonio. You're officially off the F.U. list now. :dunno:

Couple more fock yous:

St. Louis Rams Rookie QB: Congrats you've single handedly shut down SJax by throwing pick after pick after pick.

Fock you Gate and Austin. You focking get zilch all game for my opponent giving me hope then get a couple garbage TDs, crushing any hope I entertained.

Screw the fantasy gods. The average winning score in my league is 45 or so. My team blows up scoring 61 and loose by 2 on the Titans late INT for TD. Just bad luck. I had Marshall. He had A. Johnson. The thing is he beat me in the regular season 68-62 costing me a bye and forcing me to play him in the first round. :overhead:

F.U. to my fantasy team. I had to blowout my opponent by 42.69 points today to tie him in the standings and make the playoffs on total points tiebreaker. At the half of the 1:00 games, you guys were doing so well that I very legitimately had a shot at this incredible feat. Then once you tease me into caring again, you finish weak and have me needing a miracle at this point (31 combined pts from Celek and Arizona DEF).

FOCK YOU FANTASY FOOTBALL!!!!