Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

"""Official American Idol 9th Season"""

Saw about 15 minutes from last night. First I've seen of this season. I have one question.

What was wrong with that cute girl with the sideways mouf?

You don't like the vertical smile?

You don't like the vertical smile?

Well of course, but that's not what we are talking about. You know, the brunnette that has some weird face/mouf thingy going on. What's wrong with her? Did they say?

Well of course, but that's not what we are talking about. You know, the brunnette that has some weird face/mouf thingy going on. What's wrong with her? Did they say?

Underdeveloped cranial nerve.

I think we went over this before, men actually watch this show?

Just h0mos who own poodles.

Just h0mos who own poodles.

Pennydoodle is only half poodle! ;)

And she owns me. :wub:

:ninja:

So it's not a joke, fftoday has ghey guys that watch it, that's cool :thumbsup:

I guess. :wave:

I think a chick wins this year. Most of the guys look like goobers. I'll give the early lead to the Boston area chick, Ashley Rodriguez (who has a pretty nice T & A thing going on).

Didi Benami

Crystal Bowersox

Lacey Brown

Michelle Delamor

Lee DeWyze

Katelyn Epperly

Andrew Garcia

Tyler Grady

Todrick Hall

Casey James

Aaron Kelly

Alex Lambert

Michael Lynche

Siobhan Magnus

Paige Miles

Joe Muñoz

John Park

Ashley Rodriguez

Lilly Scott

Jermaine Sellers

Katie Stevens

Tim Urban

Haeley Vaughn

Janell Wheeler

Lacey and Lilly

:unsure: ---- :lol:

Yeah, there's some fine looking snatch that made it to the top 12 girls...need to hear how they sing.

I think a chick wins this year. Most of the guys look like goobers. I'll give the early lead to the Boston area chick, Ashley Rodriguez (who has a pretty nice T & A thing going on).

I agree, she's my favorite. But don't discount Andrew Garcia. That dude can sing.

I agree, she's my favorite. But don't discount Andrew Garcia. That dude can sing.

She is good...and agree on Garcia...or the long haired dude who can freaking play guitar quite well.

Too many of the chicks though have some quirky style that could just derail them too easy (the lacey chick, didi, and the black country chick who is probably the weakest in the group).

She is good...and agree on Garcia...or the long haired dude who can freaking play guitar quite well.

Garcia is good and the long haired dude is actually the closest to the music I like...I just don't think they fit the "American Idol" mold, but you never know...Tyler Hicks won this thing once. :cheers:

Garcia is good and the long haired dude is actually the closest to the music I like...I just don't think they fit the "American Idol" mold, but you never know...Taylor Hicks won this thing once. :dunno:

Fixed.

Aaron Kelly is a local guy to my home town. It's kind of neat to see some local home grown talent on such a big stage. BTW, the county Aaron Kelly is from is Sullivan County, PA. There isn't a red light in the whole darn county. It's like 100 sq. miles of woods and not a single red light! :cheers:

Fixed.

You mean the guy that goes like this:

:cheers:

Scratch that...she blew donkey balls. :thumbsup:

I liked:

-Fixing a Hole

-Oh Darling

- Wicked Game

-Fallin in Love With You

-the dude with the harmonica

-Chick from West DesMoines

and a few others

In trouble:

-the first 2

-I Wanna Hold Your Hand

-and lacey

I hope lacey makes it through as she is a local and can do much better than that.

The Waitress that looks like a young Brooke but sounds like the babe with the sleeve tatoo was also real sexthy!

You know, they keep saying the talent level is so high this year, but overall, the chicks were not good last night.

Didi Benami - not very strong

Crystal Bowersox- liked her, but agree with judges, not unique enough last night

Lacey Brown -buh-bye!

Michelle Delamor -don't even remember

Katelyn Epperly - I liked it, not as much as the judges

Siobhan Magnus -strongest of the night, IMO, and I thought she sucked in Hollywood

Paige Miles - why the fock were they gushing over her? Wrong song sung badly

Ashley Rodriguez -bangable, but weak, although not as week as the judges thought

Lilly Scott -I guess I can see their points about her, but that indie crap won't fly for long

Katie Stevens -the judges see a bubble gummer, but I don't think that's what she is. May have the best voice of the bunch

Haeley Vaughn -buh-bye, and take your focked up smile with you

Janell Wheeler -weak, but she'll stay

the chicks were not good last night.

Agree...I didn't see the entire show, but the ones I did sounded like they could have been singing in a mall talent show.

Honestly, they say this is a strong group of women...I disagree. I don't think I LOVE any of them.

The only girl I really enjoyed was Lilly Scott - Fixing a hole was badass. Shows that she is not another girl that sings the beatles just because they are the beatles.

I see good things coming from that Bowersox girl and Magnus.

The others were all bad in their own rights.

Especially:

Lacey Brown's landslide

Haeley Vaghun's Hold your hand

Katie Stevens...god I hated her performance...especially going last. She wanted to show that she had a big voice and she chose a big song. But she just looked like veruca salt parading around the golden egg room, singing that she is hot sh1t and not really giving a fock. Didn't like it at all, glad the judges called her out on it.

That David Archuleta kid didn't start becoming a frontrunner until he sang "imagine" by Beatles and shows his youth and innocence to America....Stevens needs to do the same thing.

That dude who sang "Apologize" should be done.

Casey James (the kid with the Kenny Wayne Shepherd vibe) did pretty good although it must be uncomfortable with Kara looking at him like he's a sloppy roast beef sandwich with her name on it. The "cougar" comment was :thumbsup:

GODDDDAMNIT. I didn't like 9 out of the 12.

Casey James can sing all his stuff on his guitar. ANd he does that damn well.

Andy Garcia did Fall Out Boy's acoustic version. I liked it. Judges didn't.

John Park is Asian, so I have to root for him. I think he's the first Asian male to make top 24.

The others were all off-pitch, boring, or just looked funny. Hated it.

This is turning out to be a crappy season so far.

John Park is Asian, so I have to root for him. I think he's the first Asian male to make top 24.

He sucked. :first:

I hope all the wek performances were just first week jitters, otherwise it's going to be ugly.

Todrick Hall - no need to change it up that much if you can sing. Plus it's a chick song, faig!

Lee DeWyze - all I think of is a lamer version of the Nickelback guy

Andrew Garcia - disappointing

Tyler Grady - I liked him. You can't tell him all throughout the beginning stages that you like his vibe, then tell him the first week that he's got to change

Casey James - did well, and if the women kept that goofy dreadlock guy in it a couple of years ago, he'll be here for a good long time

Aaron Kelly -possibly the best of the night

Alex Lambert - they said the tone of his voice is great. All I saw was suck

Michael Lynche - he wants to be current, but I think he needs to sing something like Marvin Gaye

Joe Muñoz - the shout out to Mexicans will keep him in it for a while like that Puerto Rican guy a couple years ago

John Park - old song + sing it badly=potential buh-bye

Jermaine Sellers -if you can sing, ther's no reason to scream

Tim Urban - buh-bye! I'd have rather they chose the big black crybaby kid

Urban is gone for sure. Then it's either John park or Alex LAmbert.

You say the Mexicans will keep that munoz around. But you failed to realize that they don't have TVs.

The Asians will keep John Park around for a few weeks.

You say the Mexicans will keep that munoz around. But you failed to realize that they don't have TVs.

Good point.

Park should survive this week due to the many sucky performances, but if he sings like last night and continues to pick lame ass songs he won't be around very wong.

Casey James owned the night, and I heard some Bob Seger in there. Replay it and I swear you will hear it.

True story, I watched last night, but I don't have names to faces yet. So I decided to google casey james based on the above to put a name to a face. I had my moderate search off on google and got a page full of some biggg breated pron star named casey james.

Good times!

True story, I watched last night, but I don't have names to faces yet. So I decided to google casey james based on the above to put a name to a face. I had my moderate search off on google and got a page full of some biggg breated pron star named casey james.

Good times!

SCORE!!! Thanks for sharing!

Wow. Totally not what I thought would happen.

Now two of the most bangable chicks are gone.

:cheers:

Not totally surprised that Tyler and Joe are gone, but those two other guys sucked. I guess little girls don't like Mexicans that look like pedophiles on the show.

Wow. Totally not what I thought would happen.

Now two of the most bangable chicks are gone.

:music_guitarred:

Not totally surprised that Tyler and Joe are gone, but those two other guys sucked. I guess little girls don't like Mexicans that look like pedophiles on the show.

I thought dude looked like the cat from "Night at the Museum". :cheers:

I wish the first chick to get cut would have been Buckwheat instead of the babe. I am happy the Amarillo girl gets another shot though. That second chick who got cut was pi$$ed!

Jimmy Morrison being gone is just fine with me, though how did that other guy get such bags under his eyes at this age. You can't fix ugly!....see Boil :cheers:

I wish the first chick to get cut would have been Buckwheat instead of the babe. I am happy the Amarillo girl gets another shot though. That second chick who got cut was pi$$ed!

Jimmy Morrison being gone is just fine with me, though how did that other guy get such bags under his eyes at this age. You can't fix ugly!....see Boil :music_guitarred:

Dude in red may have burnt a serious bridge telling the judges they didn't give him constructive criticism until it was to late. :thumbsup:

He was given a great opportunity to shine in front of millions of people and left a real sour taste in my mouth with his parting comments. I'm sure others have the same taste in their mouths too. :cheers:

From what I remember, the first few eliminations are always like this. There are obvious people who SHOULD be kicked out. like that Landslide girl and One Republic guy. But others, who we know will EVENTUALLY get eliminated, get kicked first.

Not a big surprise. No one is that mad about. ANd we know those other people are eventually going to get kicked off.

PS...how awkward was that group song?

Honestly, every single season, I have 3 or 4 favorites by this time. And this season, I have 0.