Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

"""Official American Idol 9th Season"""

Ryan failing to recognize Lacey sitting right next to the people he introduced was rude.

I also could have sworn he introduced one of the songs as "Imagine". Was I hearing things? :thumbsdown:

Bowersox is absolutely the most talented person in that group. Every performance, she does something that makes me think "holy sh1t"

for the record, I still don't consider myself a "watcher of the show" I ffw through most of the performances, only listen to Simon's review, and only watched Casey, Siobahn and Crystal full way.

It's tough to pick a bottom three, they were mostly good this week. I think unless it's Tim or Andrew, you'll see the save come into play

Casey- I love that song, and he nailed it. He's pretty d@mn good unplugged

Crystal - She can't seem to have a bad performance. She and Casey have the most chance for commercial success

Katie - inconsistent week to week, but nailed it this time. Hard to believe she's only sixteen when she's singing

Mike - I didn't want to like it, but I think he did a good job with a dumb song choice

Siobhan - the slide begins. Don't be surprised to see her in the bottom three

Lee - WTF was that? He focking murders a great song, pulls out a bagpiper, and they act like it was the best thing they've ever heard. I don't get it. If it were up to me, the only reason he wouldn't be booted was because Andrew sucked more

Tim - I got the feeling they were giving him the sympathy reach around because it wasn't that great

Aaron - same old, same old. Why don't they ask this little peter puffer to change things up a little?

Andrew-Not good. At all

I think Tim, Andrew, and Aaron are the bottom three with the outside chance of Siobahn getting there for the first time, with Andrew going home. If it's Aaron, they'll save him.

Decent summary; I'd swap Siobhan and Katie, but I agree with your bottom 3. I'm not a big big Mike fan, but I thought he did the most to make a song "his own."

Bowersox is absolutely the most talented person in that group. Every performance, she does something that makes me think "holy sh1t"

for the record, I still don't consider myself a "watcher of the show" I ffw through most of the performances, only listen to Simon's review, and only watched Casey, Siobahn and Crystal full way.

Why do you feel the need to lie that you don't watch the show? :banana:

Be real to yourself....Chink :wave:

Andrew, and Tim are the only two that I feel they wouldn't save at this point. Aaron should likely be included with these two but he hasn't been a cellar dweller. Katies has been down there but they will save her.

I see these 5 as the 5 to watch:

1. Crystal - already an artist

2. Siobhan - Amazing singer with real emotion

3. Casey - Already an artist

4. Katie - coming on strong

5. Lee - I don't care for him at all

--------------------------------------------

The others don't have a prayer.

Wow, didn't see that coming. Man is America dumb. Spoiler:

Big Mike had the least votes, sang for his life, and was saved. Tim didn't even make the bottom 3.

Wow, didn't see that coming. Man is America dumb. Spoiler:

Big Mike had the least votes, sang for his life, and was saved. Tim didn't even make the bottom 3.

That was shocking, the end was not surprising.

Wow, America is dumb. The only reason Andrew is still there is because every hispanic in the nation is voting for him.

Wow, America is dumb. The only reason Andrew is still there is because every hispanic in the nation is voting for him.

I personally like Andrew's style better than Aaron, Katie, Mike, Lee and Tim.

But thats just my opinion

I don't like that giving a second chance to someone bullshitt. Big Mike should be shitcanned. :dunno:

I don't like that giving a second chance to someone bullshitt. Big Mike should be shitcanned. :dunno:

Last season, the second chance was used on some joker too...that dude that just did Fray songs the whole time?

I don't like that giving a second chance to someone bullshitt. Big Mike should be shitcanned. :thumbsdown:

Well... two people have to go next week, and if I heard correctly, they can't use it once they get down to 5, so I think it was a decent calculated risk to use it. This is after all the first time we've had a collective :) at the loser.

I thought it was interesting to watch Big Mike's expression. Normally he just has his big stupid-looking grin, is told he is "safe," then takes his grin back to a seat. When he was told he was in the bottom 3, he got more serious. Then bottom two... he looked like he might kill somebody. But to his credit, he channeled his anger and sang well.

Adam Lambert mentors the kids this week. Should be all kinds of swinging d1cks and assless chaps up on stage. :dunno:

Finally, that one trick pony with the crappy tat on his neck got the boot. Kind of surprised that "little" girl got the hook...although it was just a matter of time...just like it's a matter of time before she becomes a crapper busting fatty...she's pushing maximum density right now. There's a race between her not being jail bait anymore and her ass busting out.

we all know it'll come down to Crystal, Shioban, Casey James. WE all know everyone else will be eliminated, I don't really care in what order.

we all know it'll come down to Crystal, Shioban, Casey James. WE all know everyone else will be eliminated, I don't really care in what order.

He drives me nuts, and I'm not a fan, but I wouldn't be suprised if Lee makes it into the final 3. They take special care to slob his knob weekly. Who knows......crystal might not even finish the competition. She almost quit 2 weeks ago.

Siobhan has lost her edge in the last three weeks. She needs to start rocking it up again. I haven't liked her since "Paint it Black".

Siobhan has lost her edge in the last three weeks. She needs to start rocking it up again.

Two words: Wardrobe Malfunction :cheers:

I can't believe you homos actually watch this crap.

Also, the seven remaining finalists perform inspirational songs after being mentored by Alicia Keys. :lol:

I can't believe you homos actually watch this crap.

Also, the seven remaining finalists perform inspirational songs after being mentored by Alicia Keys. :music_guitarred:

Bowersox was the only one worth mentioning. The rest sucked.

Bowersox was the only one worth mentioning. The rest sucked.

I hate to admit it, but I think Lee Dewyze was pretty good last night.

And Big Mike might be the fattest trainer I've ever seen.

Bowersox

Lee

The rest.

How do you make a Nickleback song even worse? Have the big black guy from The Green Mile sing it.

Shioban might have the most natural, pure singing ability, but she is picking bad song after bad song after a good start early in the season. Casey James looks the part, but he had one great week and a bunch of average bar band cover song type performances.

Amazing he lasted as long as he did when he wasn't even supposed to make the top 24 to begin with. :unsure:

Shioban might have the most natural, pure singing ability, but she is picking bad song after bad song after a good start early in the season.

I really think she doomed herself with the choice of songs she had for about 4 or 5 weeks in a row. The past week's selection wasn't too bad, but too little too late.

She's been taking a nosedive ever since Beatles week. None of her songs were connecting with the audience at all.

Great voice, great talent, but just didn't choose the right songs.

She's been taking a nosedive ever since Beatles week. None of her songs were connecting with the audience at all.

Great voice, great talent, but just didn't choose the right songs.

Seems like a lot of spot on information for someone who doesn't watch American Idol. :thumbsup:

The kid can sing, but he's no where as polished an entertainer as the others. He's next, then Mike. Even though Bowersox had a "normal" presentation, she's by far the class of the show.

The kid can sing, but he's no where as polished an entertainer as the others. He's next, then Mike. Even though Bowersox had a "normal" presentation, she's by far the class of the show.

Who are you referring too? :dunno:

Who are you referring too? :dunno:

The young, short guy. Can't think of his name.

I would think so. :headbanger:

Big Mike or Lee. Casey will get all the teenyboppers that voted for Aaron.

Mike should go home.

Also, Jamie Foxx did a great job w/ them as their mentor.