Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

Stay Classy Philly Fans.....

looks they did her a favor

she's a hottie.....not one to take home to the family. :shocking:

she is an idiot for wearing the romo jersey too....but still Philly fans for the most part are the SUK. :thumbsdown:

just more proof that they have very little class and will continue to be losers......KARMA baby. :thumbsdown:

Austin Powers: "It's a man, man!"

:banana:

id probably beat her too :music_guitarred: She may have tried to steal the Eagles fans crack

How would she ever prove in court that she was beaten about the face?

Again....Dont wear your gear in Philly.....thats a reason to go for Philly fan. You might as well walk around giving philly double birds all over town....youre asking for it.

How would she ever prove in court that she was beaten about the face?

Again....Dont wear your gear in Philly.....thats a reason to go for Philly fan. You might as well walk around giving philly double birds all over town....youre asking for it.

I can see if she was wearing it in Philly's stadium but just walking around Philly :music_guitarred: Its like a Yankee fan going into fenway all decked out in Yankee gear or Red Sox fan going into Yankee stadium your asking for trouble :banana:

or vote.

Or step out of the kitchen. And if she does...better have a vaccum or mop in her hand.

When the broad gets home early and catches you in bed with some other dame humping her brains out, that wife of yours better shut her yap and go make you a sammich so you can keep your strength up. And a six pack in case you get thirsty. Obviously, Tiger forgot to train his skirt.

Hey .....I know not all of you are this way but about 70% of yall are effn punks who still live in grandma's basement.

Noone deserves what this woman got. Glad your out of the playoffs and yet another year without a SuperBowl Ring.

Freaking Pitiful...... :cheers: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/blogs/blue-star/Eagl...y-81256642.html

This was probably an eagles fan's way of throwing down some game and getting a women.

AWWW Eagles fans spitting on your star and beating up your ugly women.

Poor Cowboys :overhead: Everybody out to get you

philly has their own ugly women to beat up.

Theres douchebags supporting all teams.

A coworker of mines ex was serving drinks at a sports bar wearing a skins jersey and a group of cowboys fans ordered a few round of drinks, drank them, then told her that they never ordered them and that she was going to buy drinks for them because she didnt have a "real jersey" on. Appearently did it more then once, and were just complete jackasses about the whole thing.

Thats essentially bullying a woman...classless.

Its a people problem, not a "team specific" problem...

I can see if she was wearing it in Philly's stadium but just walking around Philly :thumbsdown: Its like a Yankee fan going into fenway all decked out in Yankee gear or Red Sox fan going into Yankee stadium your asking for trouble :clap:

No, that's not like that PATSSOX. I will go into Yankee territory any day of the damn week.

Go into Philly ****bag Stadium with my Jager and I'm ready to go down. As long as I have some folks with me!

let's get the facts straight: this didn't happen in philly. it happened in bethlehem, which is actually about halfway between new york and philly and probably has as many if not more NY fans than philly fans.

it is also the site of the eagles' training camp.

No, that's not like that PATSSOX. I will go into Yankee territory any day of the damn week.

Go into Philly ****bag Stadium with my Jager and I'm ready to go down. As long as I have some folks with me!

I'm sure you are chief.

Theres douchebags supporting all teams.

:thumbsup:

All philly fans are dooshbags but not all dooshbags are philly fans.

And still living in Grandmas Basement with an xbox and a ham radio. :dunno: stay classy philly. :banana:

I'd say a solid 80% of Dallas fans deserve the same fate... :dunno: Philly fans!

Was that the before or after picture?

:dunno:

I'd say a solid 80% of Dallas fans deserve the same fate... :thumbsup: Philly fans!

Ya know as a Cowboys fan that is hard to disagree with. Most (80%) as you say expect to be in the superbowl every year, have very little football knowledge, ex....had my cousin's friend who i had never met over at the house Sat nite to watch the Boys pound the Eagles.....Would u believe what that idiot had to say????

And I quote: "I really miss that TOwens guy". Dallas is having a hard time without him. And he was not being sarcastic.

It took all of my power to not kick him out. Ignorance is everywhere but just seems to pop up OVER and OVER with Philly fans....Batteries covered snowballs, Cheering when Irvin was knocked out on field, SanFranFans snowball fest on utube...fyi it was pretty funny imo, Booing the best qb u ever had in McNabb. Beating on a chick over a romo jersey even though she is a dumbarse..... I am sure there are many more examples.

peace. :wave:

Ya know as a Cowboys fan that is hard to disagree with. Most (80%) as you say expect to be in the superbowl every year, have very little football knowledge, ex....had my cousin's friend who i had never met over at the house Sat nite to watch the Boys pound the Eagles.....Would u believe what that idiot had to say????

And I quote: "I really miss that TOwens guy". Dallas is having a hard time without him. And he was not being sarcastic.

It took all of my power to not kick him out. Ignorance is everywhere but just seems to pop up OVER and OVER with Philly fans....Batteries covered snowballs, Cheering when Irvin was knocked out on field, SanFranFans snowball fest on utube...fyi it was pretty funny imo, Booing the best qb u ever had in McNabb. Beating on a chick over a romo jersey even though she is a dumbarse..... I am sure there are many more examples.

peace. :thumbsdown:

dammit! i'm trying to get a rise out of Cowgirls fans (and Eagles fans) and you had to go an be all nice.

<_<

The guy that did it probably just had the mind set of some serial killers :pointstosky: If i kill a bunch of prostitutes no will notice or care so if i smack this crack head around for wearing a Cowboys jersey who gonna care if i smack a crack head :thumbsup:

NOT ME :banana:

all of you disappoint me!

can size?