Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Austin, TX Plane Crash - His Suicide Note

Personally i was thinking more along the lines of he should have called the building while he was in the air and told them his intentions or maybe called in a bomb scare before taking off. He could have crashed into the building after people had time to evacuate. Towing a sign would have been a nice touch.

This is a show of intentions I could get behind.

On another note, I read they dispatched F-16's from Houston. Don't see why they did that...F-16's from San Antonio could have been there in 10-12 minutes.

:thumbsup:

I started reading it then stopped, but he has some valid points? How do you know he has valid points if you didn't read it?

You're getting on him for not reading that diatribe and you can't even read and intepret his two sentence response that included the word IF?

This is a show of intentions I could get behind.

On another note, I read they dispatched F-16's from Houston. Don't see why they did that...F-16's from San Antonio could have been there in 10-12 minutes.

maybe because the government was behind it. :detective:

This is false. It would have been a quick blurb on the newscycle. I'm not condoning what he did at all, but...just sayin.

Just like this will be.

You're getting on him for not reading that diatribe and you can't even read and intepret his two sentence response that included the word IF?

Can be interpreted different ways. BTW, how does Doc's cock taste?

Personally i was thinking more along the lines of he should have called the building while he was in the air and told them his intentions or maybe called in a bomb scare before taking off. He could have crashed into the building after people had time to evacuate. Towing a sign would have been a nice touch.

Or he could have gone the Buddhist monk route and set himself on fire in front of the building. That would have taken some brass balls, gotten big press, and not really endangered anyone else

like your mom?

Thanks. Mom was killed 11 months ago by a drunk driver. Stay classy.

Thanks. Mom was killed 11 months ago by a drunk driver. Stay classy.

oh shut the fock up, like anyone was supposed to know this. Stay douchey.

oh shut the fock up, like anyone was supposed to know this. Stay douchey.

QUOTE(SUXBNME @ Jan 21 2010, 02:49 PM)

His daughter got killed by a drunk driver 4 years ago.

Way to keep it classy.

QUOTE(Geo-Jay @ jan 21 2010, 02:51 PM)

A) I had no idea, so if true I will apologize

B) This board and classy never go together

FUCK OFF Gutterkid

B)

I started reading it then stopped, but he has some valid points? How do you know he has valid points if you didn't read it?

I started to read it. Meaning I read a bit then stopped (a couple of paragraphs). Not sure what his points ended up being but I read enough to know that he wanted to make some.

It's easy to dismiss this as sour grapes, but it's true no matter how successful you are. I think he's the exact opposite of a coward. I'm not gonna call him a hero since it looks like he murdered some people, and hopefully he didn't ###### over his family by either killing them or destroying their home, but it took some balls to make a stand like he did. You or I can complain about the taxes we pay, how we are basically serfs and the government is filled with criminals, but I'm gonna keep paying my tax bill and keep taking it up the ass.

I just can't see it through that lens.

He was unhappy with his situation and took the easy way out while hurting others and yet somehow trying to paint himself as noble and gain sympathy. He's a coward. Besides, blaming "the government" is soooooooo tired. "all these damn criminals and all these taxes and all these liars" blah blah blah. Yeah, and how many of them tried to set their daughters on fire? Fock this POS. He's 20x worse than any congressman.

He was unhappy with his situation and took the easy way out while hurting others and yet somehow trying to paint himself as noble and gain sympathy. He's a coward. Besides, blaming "the government" is soooooooo tired. "all these damn criminals and all these taxes and all these liars" blah blah blah. Yeah, and how many of them tried to set their daughters on fire? Fock this POS. He's 20x worse than any congressman.

You're the college kid, right? So I'll give you a pass because you're still naive and haven't really lived in the real world yet. As I said, I don't respect the fact that he killed/hurt innocents.

Out of curiousity, you said he took the easy way out, well what do you think is the hard road to fixing the problems of our government?

You're the college kid, right? So I'll give you a pass because you're still naive and haven't really lived in the real world yet. As I said, I don't respect the fact that he killed/hurt innocents.

Out of curiousity, you said he took the easy way out, well what do you think is the hard road to fixing the problems of our government?

You're right that I haven't lived in the real world, but I do understand the difference in trying to make yourself some Hero of the People and actually accomplishing anything.

I don't think anyone can just "fix" the problems of our government, and he's right in that a lot of politicians have their best interests at heart. The problem is, we ALL do. Notice his own failures and loss of money/retirement is what made him get all active and involved and mad? The guy blamed others for his shortcomings, something I've been raised to never do, no matter what the situation might have been. And then killed himself, while attempting to kill others, including his wife and daughter in their own home. And he blames healthcare? The bailouts? Really? Is he the only one affected? The man obviously had a house and apparently an airplane, he wasn't starving. Even if he was, he had a family. I just can't ever see suicide as any kind of productive solution, or as anything but a cowardly cry for attention.

Hell, if America is so bad and broken, move. You know how to fly a plane. Go somewhere else. If you really feel you have no freedoms or rights or money or anything, just leave. To kill yourself? Over something that abstract?

I'm sorry, it just screams of a man who felt himself losing his money and feeling as if he had nothing left to live for. His actions show that. His actions display the same greed and selfish ideals that he pretends to be so pissed about. It's weak and it's cowardly.

Yes, I read every word of it.

I figure if a guy is willing to kill himself over a political issue, it's worth reading. Even if it's garbage.

Doesn't mean I agree with him. What he did was sh1tty on every level.

Taking out innocent IRS workers, not to mention his family and other innocent people is horseshit and I'll never condone it.

You're right that I haven't lived in the real world, but I do understand the difference in trying to make yourself some Hero of the People and actually accomplishing anything.

I don't think anyone can just "fix" the problems of our government, and he's right in that a lot of politicians have their best interests at heart. The problem is, we ALL do. Notice his own failures and loss of money/retirement is what made him get all active and involved and mad? The guy blamed others for his shortcomings, something I've been raised to never do, no matter what the situation might have been. And then killed himself, while attempting to kill others, including his wife and daughter in their own home. And he blames healthcare? The bailouts? Really? Is he the only one affected? The man obviously had a house and apparently an airplane, he wasn't starving. Even if he was, he had a family. I just can't ever see suicide as any kind of productive solution, or as anything but a cowardly cry for attention.

Hell, if America is so bad and broken, move. You know how to fly a plane. Go somewhere else. If you really feel you have no freedoms or rights or money or anything, just leave. To kill yourself? Over something that abstract?

I'm sorry, it just screams of a man who felt himself losing his money and feeling as if he had nothing left to live for. His actions show that. His actions display the same greed and selfish ideals that he pretends to be so pissed about. It's weak and it's cowardly.

You're contradicting yourself. You're saying he has enough money for a home, plane, etc but yet he made mistakes losing all his money and blaming the government. You're saying he lost all his money and had nothing to live for but was well off.

To me this is just a man that sees how bad this country has become and wanted to make a statement hoping to make a change. I can't defend the killing of innocents or why he burned his own house down, clearly disturbed, but I see this different than the typical piece of ###### that gives up on life and offs himself. Maybe because I agree with his manifesto. I don't agree with what he did, but can understand the actions.

You're contradicting yourself. You're saying he has enough money for a home, plane, etc but yet he made mistakes losing all his money and blaming the government. You're saying he lost all his money and had nothing to live for but was well off.

To me this is just a man that sees how bad this country has become and wanted to make a statement hoping to make a change. I can't defend the killing of innocents or why he burned his own house down, clearly disturbed, but I see this different than the typical piece of ###### that gives up on life and offs himself. Maybe because I agree with his manifesto. I don't agree with what he did, but can understand the actions.

Would you also agree with all the "martyrs" in the middle east that kill others in the process of spreading their beliefs if you shared their same beliefs?? I mean, it is hard to get people to listen to them right? Just because this idiot is white and American doesn't make his method any different.

Letting him have a platform to share his message after killing innocent people, regardless of what that is, plays right into his hands. Its too bad its even posted here. The college kid is right, this guy's a huge douche... :thumbsup:

No no, I was trying to say that was how HE saw his situation. Like he felt like he was losing everything and killed himself because it was the money that was important, because he clearly still had more than "some" people.

Either way, we basically agree that it was terrible, I just don't lend his argument the same credence you do, because I don't think he says and believes it for unselfish reasons.

Would you also agree with all the "martyrs" in the middle east that kill others in the process of spreading their beliefs if you shared their same beliefs?? I mean, it is hard to get people to listen to them right? Just because this idiot is white and American doesn't make his method any different.

Letting him have a platform to share his message after killing innocent people, regardless of what that is, plays right into his hands. Its too bad its even posted here. The college kid is right, this guy's a huge douche... :thumbsup:

I don't agree with or condone his actions and think he is a coward. But not hearing as to why a man wouild go this far to make a point, is scary. Where does free speech begin and end?

QUOTE(SUXBNME @ Jan 21 2010, 02:49 PM)

His daughter got killed by a drunk driver 4 years ago.

Way to keep it classy.

QUOTE(Geo-Jay @ jan 21 2010, 02:51 PM)

A) I had no idea, so if true I will apologize

:lol: This board and classy never go together

FUCK OFF Gutterkid

Damn...I was making that sh1t up :thumbsup:

I don't agree or condone his actions and think he is a coward. But not hearing as to why a man wouild go this far to make a point, is scary. Where does free speech begin and end?

Its posted here and I'm sure its posted all over message boards everywhere which is exactly what that guy was probably hoping. You just never know, someone may get the bright idea that this was an effective way to get your point out there to people. And to answer your question, IMO free speech ends when you kill other people to be heard. :thumbsup:

I think you're underestimating it.

Maybe on the Geek Bored, but nobody will care for more than a day or two.

look at this way: if the guy wore a towel on his head, he'd be a terrorist.

but since he's an american taking the "man" and the government to task, he's a fine patriot and most likely a teabagger.

those idiots will probably build a statue for him.

Maybe on the Geek Bored, but nobody will care for more than a day or two.

True. Not political enough

look at this way: if the guy wore a towel on his head, he'd be a terrorist.

but since he's an american taking the "man" and the government to task, he's a fine patriot and most likely a teabagger.

those idiots will probably build a statue for him.

Define "those idiots". TIA

again, gutterboy would have been screaming mad if in the SAME situation it was a muslim crashing the SAME plane into the SAME building.

Its posted here and I'm sure its posted all over message boards everywhere which is exactly what that guy was probably hoping. You just never know, someone may get the bright idea that this was an effective way to get your point out there to people. And to answer your question, IMO free speech ends when you kill other people to be heard. :thumbsup:

Man has used this tactic for centuries. Of course it's what he wanted. Do you believe men like Nelson Mandella were wrong to use these same tactics to end apartheid in South Africa? No one would listen to him either. His and others violent actions were the foundation to free his people. You don't have to agree with peoples actions to understand that the fundamental right of free speech is essential for freedom.

Did Oswald still have his first amendments rights after killing Kennedy? Yes. He also had the right to reamain silent. I would rather know why a nut flys into an IRS building than not. Me:"Someone flew into the IRS building? Why?" You: "I don't know. Maybe he took a wrong turn in Albuquerque?"

This is false. It would have been a quick blurb on the newscycle. I'm not condoning what he did at all, but...just sayin.

Oh yeah, well, what if when he made the sign, he used several exclaimation marks? :blink: