Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

Good job, Mississippi

But straight students can bring their boyfriends and girlfriends....gays can't. So the gays have to continue with an acceptable charade at the school's request.

Don't rock the boat.....that's the American way?

Straight male students can't bring their boyfriends. Fair for everybody. :blink:

Good for this girl. If the school is so spiteful they're going to cancel the prom rather than acknowledge the existence of gays in their student body -- a fact that will shock absolutely no one -- then fock em. Go ahead and cancel your f'ing prom.

Rednecks. :mad:

Good for this girl. If the school is so spiteful they're going to cancel the prom rather than acknowledge the existence of gays in their student body -- a fact that will shock absolutely no one -- then fock em. Go ahead and cancel your f'ing prom.

Rednecks. :ninja:

No worries, dude. School (and it's communities moronic taxpayers) are about to pay the piper. This lawsuit is going to be ridiculous. :mad:

No worries, dude. School (and it's communities moronic taxpayers) are about to pay the piper. This lawsuit is going to be ridiculous. :mad:

Good. The sad part is, you know they're going to blame the victim (this student) instead of the supposed "adults" who could've avoided this mess if they weren't bigoted ass holes. :ninja:

I don't think so. The state is broke. Attorneys have given up on suits like these because they don't get paid. It's a southern thing. :ninja:

I don't think so. The state is broke. Attorneys have given up on suits like these because they don't get paid. It's a southern thing. :mad:

At least they're canceling the prom.

Way to fock over all of your students for the sake of stigmatizing one student, arseholes.

At least they're canceling the prom.

Way to fock over all of your students for the sake of stigmatizing one student, arseholes.

They canceled the prom to avoid controversy or to stigmatise one student? She could have learned a lesson from all this. Instead, she has a million Facebook friends. You should join her. Even though she's a muff diver. :mad:

I don't think so. The state is broke. Attorneys have given up on suits like these because they don't get paid. It's a southern thing. :mad:

I disagree. If this becomes a "watershed" case on the rights of gheys, there will be bazillions of dollars contributed from both sides. I actually suspect the anti-ghey side would pony up more.

This is a CNN story. Lawyers will be lining up to take this case.

I disagree. If this becomes a "watershed" case on the rights of gheys, there will be bazillions of dollars contributed from both sides. I actually suspect the anti-ghey side would pony up more.

Sadly, in Mississippi it doesn't work that way. In a few weeks this will all be forgoten by most, even in Mississippi. I saw some things happen over there after Katrina and thought that there were going to be some huge paydays. I'm talking serious civil rights issues. Cases were dismissed by the AG left and right. Their is image is still tainted from the civil rights movement. The less the are in the news the better.

They canceled the prom to avoid controversy or to stigmatise one student? She could have learned a lesson from all this. Instead, she has a million Facebook friends. You should join her. Even though she's a muff diver. :mad:

Either they canceled it to stigmatize the student or to avoid controversy drummed up by neighborhood bigots, which is tacit endorsement of their bigotry. Either way, they'd rather cancel the prom for everyone then allow this girl to be who she is. I'm pretty impressed that the student stuck to her guns. She looks like the adult in this situation.

C'mon, Me_2006. You're smarter than that.

If you believe that gays shouldn't have equal rights as everyone else, just come out and say it.

I absolutely believe that gay people should have every right under the law that anyone else does.

My point is that when it comes to dealing with a retarded public school, they have stupid rules that are in place. It isn't necessarily discrimination, it's just dumb, and she could do what the rest of us do and easily get around it if she wanted. Because she didn't, it sounds like she's intentionally making it a big deal, and therefore focked up prom for the rest of her class.

I'm also always a bit skeptical of 15-22 year old "gay" girls. I went to high school with enough attention whoore lesbians to reserve judgment a bit.

It isn't necessarily discrimination, it's just dumb, and she could do what the rest of us do and easily get around it if she wanted. Because she didn't, it sounds like she's intentionally making it a big deal, and therefore focked up prom for the rest of her class.

I respectfully disagree - the rest of us (i.e. straight people) don't have to "get around" our sexuality because we're accepted the way we are. And I credit this girl for sticking to her guns, even though many people are going to blame her for focking up the prom instead of blaming the spineless school system for waffling to keep the neighborhood mongoloids happy.

I respectfully disagree - the rest of us (i.e. straight people) don't have to "get around" our sexuality because we're accepted the way we are. And I credit this girl for sticking to her guns, even though many people are going to blame her for focking up the prom instead of blaming the spineless school system for waffling to keep the neighborhood mongoloids happy.

I didn't mean "get around" her sexuality. I meant get around going with her date. I did the same thing my freshman year. I was dating a sophomore, and I "walked in" with one of her older colorguard friends, while she walked in with that girl's senior boyfriend. You buy a ticket, they write two names on it, and print out a sheet of those names and pairs. You have to "check in" with your date and ticket and check out the same way. They don't give a fock what you do in between.

I would think this rule was probably in place for the sake of something similar. Just as a way to pair people up and make it a "date" atmosphere instead of just having a bunch of people showing up with the girls or the guys, all stag, but like two dudes walking in together. It's like a Sadie Hawkins dance or something. Technically the girl asks the guy, so does that mean gay guys cant go?

I highly doubt there was a meeting where they were like "how can we keep gays out of prom?" I mean, seriously, walk the halls of any high school (I'm from KY, at least comparable in idiotic redneck % to Mississippi) and you'll see same sex couples holding hands or kissing between classes. There are no rules against it. Gays still change in the same locker rooms, stay in the same hotel rooms, etc on trips. There's not really any gay discrimination going on in places where it seems more likely to be inforced, so again, it sounds like this girl is just being a cunt.

I didn't mean "get around" her sexuality. I meant get around going with her date. I did the same thing my freshman year. I was dating a sophomore, and I "walked in" with one of her older colorguard friends, while she walked in with that girl's senior boyfriend. You buy a ticket, they write two names on it, and print out a sheet of those names and pairs. You have to "check in" with your date and ticket and check out the same way. They don't give a fock what you do in between.

I would think this rule was probably in place for the sake of something similar. Just as a way to pair people up and make it a "date" atmosphere instead of just having a bunch of people showing up with the girls or the guys, all stag, but like two dudes walking in together. It's like a Sadie Hawkins dance or something. Technically the girl asks the guy, so does that mean gay guys cant go?

I highly doubt there was a meeting where they were like "how can we keep gays out of prom?" I mean, seriously, walk the halls of any high school (I'm from KY, at least comparable in idiotic redneck % to Mississippi) and you'll see same sex couples holding hands or kissing between classes. There are no rules against it. Gays still change in the same locker rooms, stay in the same hotel rooms, etc on trips. There's not really any gay discrimination going on in places where it seems more likely to be inforced, so again, it sounds like this girl is just being a cunt.

I have to disagree. I think the rules were put in place to avoid offending students who don't want to see two women together at the prom. The irony is that I'm guessing very, very few of the students would give a chit, but by catering to the vocal few the school is now in the position where they have to cancel the prom, and for what? So a few Bible beaters don't have their sensitive little feewings hurt?

Good on this girl for not being intimidated into hiding who she is just so that a handful of bigots don't have to witness her lesbianism.

I have to disagree. I think the rules were put in place to avoid offending students who don't want to see two women together at the prom. The irony is that I'm guessing very, very few of the students would give a chit, but by catering to the vocal few the school is now in the position where they have to cancel the prom, and for what? So a few Bible beaters don't have their sensitive little feewings hurt?

Good on this girl for not being intimidated into hiding who she is just so that a handful of bigots don't have to witness her lesbianism.

But the rule doesn't stop them from being together at prom. It's essentially a dress code coupled in with an attendance policy. I guarantee you I saw more freaky lesbian ish at each of my proms than Cinemax could show in a weekend.

Like I said, if this was about going to prom with her date, she'd do what like 30% of her class probably has to do anyway and find a way around the "rules."

We're not talking about SSM, gocolts. Show me one place where SSM or EPC is even referred to in this case from any source.

You're bringing this nonsense up so you can go into your BS talking points you read on csn or wherever you get your drivel. You learn to follow a discussion, stay on topic, then get back to me.

:unsure:

:mellow:

Are you playing dumbfock or are you really a dumbfock??? I KNOW it was never referred to in this case jackass. I was trying to explain something to a brick wall. Don't worry sunshine, I wont bother with it anymore. Evidently is WAY over you head.

Uhm.......ok? Why so defensive?

:mellow: Defensive??? I was simply pointing something out. No need to be a Chronic Husker about it.

According to Shitstain PA is full of bigots and rednecks..................and he should know since you represented you rednecks for decades. :mellow:

Hey CH, your thread title sux. :overhead: :overhead:

The State of Mississippi didn't pass a law regarding this.............in fact, nobody passed a law regarding this. It's a rule by a local school district.

Hey CH, your thread title sux. :overhead: :overhead:

The State of Mississippi didn't pass a law regarding this.............in fact, nobody passed a law regarding this. It's a rule by a local school district.

I am convinced he is a complete idiot after reading his comments in this thread. I have suspected for a while, but he cemented it into stone in this thread. For him to think that schools can't enforce a focking dress code is beyond belief. Hell, my son's school is starting a dress code next year for gawds sake.

If she had any balls, she would have worn a tux underneath her dress. Then she could have ripped the dress off half way down the isle, given everyone the middle finger, all while deep-throating a double ended d!ldo.

:overhead:

:lol:

Are you playing dumbfock or are you really a dumbfock??? I KNOW it was never referred to in this case jackass. I was trying to explain something to a brick wall. Don't worry sunshine, I wont bother with it anymore. Evidently is WAY over you head.

You, jets24, and surferskin are the dipshiot trinity of political threads. surferskin doesn't make any points, just starts calling people phags. jets isn't much better claiming the problem was the tuxedo, goes into SSM talking points of polygamy and beastiality even though SSM wasn't brought up until you jackasses tried to make it relevant to this case, then starts another thread on a different subject and tries to relate it to this one.

Your dumb ass comes in and accuses me of not following a conversation when I don't give a fock about about your conversation due to your inability to stay on topic and (like jets24) your lameass attempt to bring SSM into it so you can run the same tired talking points you spend your days reading when you're not critiquing fast food cheeseburgers.

Now, you say I don't think schools can enforce a dress code. I didn't say anything regarding a dress code. I said the school will cave, the girl will be able to bring whomever she likes and wear whatever she likes.

You focking clowns wonder why nobody ever reads your threads or posts.

You, jets24, and surferskin are the dipshiot trinity of political threads. surferskin doesn't make any points, just starts calling people phags. jets isn't much better claiming the problem was the tuxedo, goes into SSM talking points of polygamy and beastiality even though SSM wasn't brought up until you jackasses tried to make it relevant to this case, then starts another thread on a different subject and tries to relate it to this one.

Your dumb ass comes in and accuses me of not following a conversation when I don't give a fock about about your conversation due to your inability to stay on topic and (like jets24) your lameass attempt to bring SSM into it so you can run the same tired talking points you spend your days reading when you're not critiquing fast food cheeseburgers.

Now, you say I don't think schools can enforce a dress code. I didn't say anything regarding a dress code. I said the school will cave, the girl will be able to bring whomever she likes and wear whatever she likes.

:lol:

:lol: After looking through that thread of jets you are referring to, you are the one who seemed desperate to link the two threads.

According to Shitstain PA is full of bigots and rednecks..................and he should know since you represented you rednecks for decades. :overhead:

I can't even figure out wtf you're saying here. :overhead:

I can't even figure out wtf you're saying here. :overhead:

That's a real focking shock. :overhead:

:overhead: After looking through that thread of jets you are referring to, you are the one who seemed desperate to link the two threads.

That's a real focking shock. :overhead:

It made no sense. I don't know who "Sh1tstain" is supposed to be or "you represented you for decades."

The problem is syntax. :overhead:

Look for yourself. Let me remind you that the first one is the very first reply in that thread.

in the lesbian thread

the other thread

read the responses.

You bring up this thread into that thread at least 3 times, including the very first response to the thread. :overhead:

Look for yourself. Let me remind you that the first one is the very first reply in that thread.

You bring up this thread into that thread at least 3 times, including the very first response to the thread. :thumbsup:

Why did jets24 post it?

:thumbsup:

:wacko:

:lol: You really are an idiot. I posted the link and then one other time in that thread. You posted 11 times! :lol: You're killing me!

Plus you had a nice stretch in there where you had like 3 in a row. Very similar to another nutjob geek. CHIAFP? :mad:

:thumbsdown:

:thumbsup:

You claim NOBODY EVER reads their threads or posts......................yet you can quote almost verbatim anything they post. Seems like somebody is reading their stuff.

Methinks you have a credibility problem.

Are you saying that the only reason people don't marry 2 girls, their sister, or their dog is because there are rules against such behavior?

Watch this NSFW video and then tell us that there won't be any nuts out there wanting to marry their pets. NSFW or anywhere for that matter."I Lost My Virginity To A Dog"

A federal court should be forcing the school to put the prom back on any day, now.

You agree with forcing the school to hold the prom?