Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

***Official Lakers vs. Celtics thread***

censors working overtime thanks to Kevin Garnett.

foul on Rondo there too. No call. Better not review this.

ETA: I SAID NOT TO REVIEW.

Odom got raked, but jeesus, how is there any confusion that its out on Odom? These guys are just awful

Wow. Time to fix that rule.

The initial call was Lakers ball, wasn't it? If that's the case, they need to amend this new review rule to say that if there's a foul that caused it, they default to the initial call.

Fock Derek Fisher's bowling ball looking head motherfocker.

I commented to my friend last night (big Laker fan)- how many shot attempts do you think Kobe and Pau will get respectively in Game 3 if Pau leads the Lakers to victory tonight and is front-runner for Finals MVP. His response- Kobe 36 attempts, Pau 10. I love when Bean goes 8 for 20 with 5 turnovers and gets eaten up by Rondo how it is all the fault of foul trouble and those darn zebras.

So close. Kobe took 29 shots and Pau 11.

If Bryant hadn't been such a chuck, the Lakers would of won by 20. He single-handedly kept Boston in it.

He did shoot badly, but to his defense, he was missing shots he has been drilling all playoffs. However, he more than made up for it with his hussle and defense. His shooting % was deceptive, he played a great game. Even 3 years ago, Kobe shoots that bad he has a terrible game and the Lakers get blown out, but Kobe knows now how to contribute in other ways when his shot is off.

I still think the refs blow this series (for both sides). Some of the worst foul calls I have ever seen.

Looks like Bynum had a good chance of not playing today....or at least not enough to warrant risking more injury. :dunno:

I think he gives it a go. How long he plays will be determined by the pain but I don't see him sitting out.

Dont care who you cheer for, if you don't love Derek Fisher you suck.

Fisher is the only Laker I like.

also i am really shocked no one is talking about the out of bounds play that got reversed in favor of the Lakers AFTER Doc Rivers used a timeout to set up an oob play. He did not get the timeout back. Terrible officiating.

also i am really shocked no one is talking about the out of bounds play that got reversed in favor of the Lakers AFTER Doc Rivers used a timeout to set up an oob play. He did not get the timeout back. Terrible officiating.

There was an entire thread about that play. And Doc was retarded for calling a time out there in the first place...gave the officials time to get talked into reviewing it by Phil Jackson.

Boston is 0-2 in the National Anthem so far. Terrible. Why can't people just sing it...it's not about you, b!tch. Game 3 was much worse, but this one was compounded by the fact that Anita Baker apparently can't sing anymore.

3-1 in the finals so far.

Taking the OVER 190 tonight. Game is a toss up for me. The spread is Boston -4

In every series I always have someone who's face I just can't stand. This time it's Rondo. I want to take a cheese grater to his face and dip him in salt. Fock him.

In every series I always have someone who's face I just can't stand. This time it's Rondo. I want to take a cheese grater to his face and dip him in salt. Fock him.

Not sure why, but I feel the same way. Something about this guy really pisses me off. Maybe it's his ghey ass name. I just can't stand this focker.

However, I use to focking HATE D FISH too for some reason. Now he is cool.

I see the officiating will be stellar again tonight. The look( :wave: ) on Wallace's face was :bandana:

I'm quickly starting to hate the face of Shaq's fat kid brother with down syndrome too. He must really like the way his face tastes.

Gasol might as well be playing hockey. Dude takes a beating.

No doubt. :wub:

Are the officials having a contest to see who can make the worse call?