Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Round Seven & Eight Commentary**

I hate common sense! :thumbsup:

i realized that when you took Ray Rice over Chris Johnson :thumbsup:

:KSB:

No way, give him a break. It's 8:30 in the morning where he is at. We can be patient for another hour. He will show.

agreed........this is the fastest i have ever seen this mock go....we'll be finished over the weekend...........

this new format is giving me a 3-d headache.........has the Gulf oil hit this place as well?? :thumbsup:

i realized that when you took Ray Rice over Chris Johnson :thumbsup:

:KSB:

POW!

:thumbsup:

Never mind. Found and sent.

Be back in two hours...

Got it :thumbsup:

Sorry guys, I've been lagging and now picking player alredy taken...didn't account for such a busy week for me. Sorry again.

Sorry guys, I've been lagging and now picking player alredy taken...didn't account for such a busy week for me. Sorry again.

It's cool. No need to rush. BTW, Holmes now plays for the Jets. :thumbsup:

It's cool. No need to rush. BTW, Holmes now plays for the Jets. :thumbsup:

LOL, Yeah, my head is just not on straight today.

Sorry Fumble didn't know if you were sticking around with NAn having to repick so posted for you per your email to keep things rolling in case robb was around.

Sorry Fumble didn't know if you were sticking around with NAn having to repick so posted for you per your email to keep things rolling in case robb was around.

No need to apologize. Thanks for the assist. :thumbsup:

Really liked the Hester pick. His value is going to drop in drafts this year because of last, but I think an additional year with Cutler is going to help the chemistry, and Hester is going to outproduce his ADP. Nice grab.

Flacco is an interesting choice for a #1 QB...anybody have thoughts on that? I think he's more of a backup, but maybe the addition of Boldin and Rice's obvious receiving skills out of the backfield have others higher on him...thoughts?

Flacco is an interesting choice for a #1 QB...anybody have thoughts on that? I think he's more of a backup, but maybe the addition of Boldin and Rice's obvious receiving skills out of the backfield have others higher on him...thoughts?

I like Flacco and think he progresses into the QB1 level (top 12) this season. Reports are Cam is putting more downfield plays in the playbook this season for Flacco. And the addition of Boldin certainly won't hurt.

Hardesty - As mentioned earlier, despite Harrison's performance last season, I just don't think the CLE brass is going to give me a fair shot. New regime = new players, their players. Hardesty is their player and Holmgrem can't talk about him enough. Normally I'd write this off as "coach speak" as they're just out of OTAs but Holmgren is a control freak and Hardesty is his pick.

As for my squad, at this point WR is more of a need but I feel the same way I did in the 7th, in that there's a very short list of RBs I believe will be NFL starters. Fred Jackson and Hardesty were two of the four I had on that list. Back in the 7th I went with Jackson because I didn't want to back up a rookie (Tate) with another rookie (Hardesty), so I'm happy to get both.

I have Flacco in a group of Qb's that span my 11-15. All borderline top 12's, but i feel Flacco is the one with the team and weapons to succeed. I would like to have him as a #2, but I think he's on the cusp of a #1.

SPECIAL SELECTION ALERT!!

CLASH selects.............

GAME7- Kobe Bryant SG, LA LAKERS

:)

:lock:

Bradshaw will be ready for camp. He was hurt last year and still showed flashes of what he can do. I own Jacobs, so I feel as though one of my RB spots is covered all next season regardless.

He's young and dynamic. A good spot to pick him up. :lock:

SPECIAL SELECTION ALERT!!

CLASH selects.............

GAME7- Kobe Bryant SG, LA LAKERS

:banana:

:pointstosky:

If you have the time to post this, why not use it to elaborate on your pick instead. You know, the reason we're all supposedly apart of the mock. :rolleyes:

i will pick shortly... my short list of guys are gone.... Meachem, Flacco, Hardesty...

gimme a few, just got back from the hosptial with my grandmother.

Ok, grabbed my backup QB Eli Manning to pair with Rivers. Quite a cry from last year where i decided to wait and got killed by a rush of people grabbing their backups, leaving me with Kyle Orton and Jake Delhomo :pointstosky:

Got some sh*tty weather coming through, and am turning everything off.

My pick:

Donovan McNabb

Be surprised if Remote takes him.

My pick:

Donovan McNabb

How'd you do that

I can't help myself with this pick. He just signed a tender for 3.2 Mil (that's VJax money!!) for 1 year while the starter is bucking the system bad. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5263198

AJ Smtih doesn't mess around. I think VJax is willing to sit out 10 games as he only has to be present for 6 to get a year served credit. Malcolm was the #3 receiver on this squad last season with 45 receptions for 776 yards, and a 17.2 yards per catch clip. No matter what happens with VJax, these stats will increase, and Gates is already hobbled. I have to take a swing at this, and have the oppurtunity with DeSean, and Ocho in the fold.

I project 60 for 950 and 6.

Fire away!!

My pick:

Donovan McNabb

This is the work of Travis Henry!!! :bowdown:

How'd you do that

Other styles > Spoiler

With Favre a question, I needed a strong QB2. With Dan still lacking a QB, I couldn't wait for my next pick.

Sorry about the c0ck block, Dan. :(

thanks remote, thanks

Asshat

HelllloooooooOOOooooooo.....Is anybody out thereeeeeEEEeeee??????......

ICEMAN

:thumbsdown:

I gotta be honest. I'm a little worried about Dan. He's always around. :thumbsdown:

As Dan might say if he were here and referring to someone elses absense. "I concur."

I'm a little worried too. Hopefully it's only computer stuff.

As Dan might say if he were here and referring to someone elses absense. "I concur."

I'm a little worried too. Hopefully it's only computer stuff.

I can give him a call.