Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

Soldier suicides at record high

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100716/us_yblog_upshot/record-number-of-u-s-soldiers-commited-suicide-last-month

Thirty-two soldiers took their own lives last month, the most Army suicides in a single month since the Vietnam era. Eleven of the soldiers were not on active duty. Of the 21 who were, seven were

serving in Iraq or Afghanistan, the Department of Defense said.

Last year, a record-breaking 245 soldiers committed suicide. The Army seems on track to surpass that number this year, as 145 soldiers have taken their lives in the first half of 2010.

I'm going to venture a guess that this is due to a loss of faith in leadership at the top.

Bring our troops home!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100716/us_yblog_upshot/record-number-of-u-s-soldiers-commited-suicide-last-month

Thirty-two soldiers took their own lives last month, the most Army suicides in a single month since the Vietnam era. Eleven of the soldiers were not on active duty. Of the 21 who were, seven were

serving in Iraq or Afghanistan, the Department of Defense said.

Last year, a record-breaking 245 soldiers committed suicide. The Army seems on track to surpass that number this year, as 145 soldiers have taken their lives in the first half of 2010.

I'm going to venture a guess that this is due to a loss of faith in leadership at the top.

Bring our troops home!!

Figures you would find a way to put this on Obama. What a faggot.

Figures you would find a way to put this on Obama. What a ######.

Osama? I don't believe I made any mention of his name.

Leadership at the top...that would be him. I'm totally sure the troops are thinking, "Man, that Barack, I can't believe how he's running the country, I'm totally going to kill myself because of him, and not the innocent women and children I blew up the other day."

Leadership at the top...that would be him. I'm totally sure the troops are thinking, "Man, that Barack, I can't believe how he's running the country, I'm totally going to kill myself because of him, and not the innocent women and children I blew up the other day."

You're a dirtbag....

:thumbsdown:

I'm a dirtbag? I've never killed any women and children. Nice try. :rolleyes:

Maybe you haven't. However, you sure do cheer with all your heart when a baby is slaughtered in the womb. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Who did homo ?

Who didn't?

Maybe you haven't. However, you sure do cheer with all your heart when a baby is slaughtered in the womb. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

The correct term is fetus. Abortion is no worse than contraceptives and masturbation.

Who didn't?

The correct term is fetus. Abortion is no worse than contraceptives and masturbation.

They should have shoved a bomb up your mothers twat while she was pregnant for you, then you may have a GOOD point.

You should kill yourself for the same reason.

You should kill yourself for the same reason.

didn't have any faith in the 1st place to lose

Thank you George W. Bush for killing some 7000+ soldiers now. :thumbsdown:

Thank you Obama, you scumfocking liar for not bringing them troops or home, or even attemtping to. :thumbsdown:

Politicians all need to die.

Thank you Obama, you scumfocking liar for not bringing them troops or home, or even attemtping to. :thumbsdown:

Game, set, and match.

That's funny since Bush had 1439 military deaths his last year and Osama had 1517 his first year

http://siadapp.dmdc....death_Rates.pdf

That's funny since Bush had 1439 military deaths his last year and Osama had 1517 his first year

http://siadapp.dmdc....death_Rates.pdf

Great info. Thanks.

Since you're so good at getting numbers, can you post the amount of Americans killed on our soil by enemy attack under Bush's watch compared to Obama's?

Thanks in advance.

You're a Grade A POS. :wave:

That is all.

Great info. Thanks.

Since you're so good at getting numbers, can you post the amount of Americans killed on our soil by enemy attack under Bush's watch compared to Obama's?

Thanks in advance.

that won't be easy, a lot of people have a lot of enemies

that won't be easy, a lot of people have a lot of enemies

Nice dodge. I believe my point's been made. :music_guitarred:

Nice dodge. I believe my point's been made. :music_guitarred:

:pointstosky: It's been made alright. You have drove it home so focking hard, there isn't a poster on this bored that doesn't realize you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Hell, even when you try to insult someone you fail in a major way.

:pointstosky: It's been made alright. You have drove it home so focking hard, there isn't a poster on this bored that doesn't realize you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Hell, even when you try to insult someone you fail in a major way.

I think it would be 'driven'. Geez, you're a moron. At least take some night courses with the free ride the government's giving you.

Damn you Obama!!! MAking those soldiers kill themselves! :mad:

Where did you get your education? I was taught you only put the first letter of a word in CAPS.

If yer gonna be the spillin'/grammar sherf you should get your act together.

I think it would be 'driven'. Geez, you're a moron. At least take some night courses with the free ride the government's giving you.

I am disabled fool, so I can NOT take focking night courses. Hell, I have a hard enough time just going to the focking grocery store dumbfock.

I am disabled fool, so I can NOT take focking night courses. Hell, I have a hard enough time just going to the focking grocery store dumbfock.

If you can wheel up to your computer and type on FFToday, you can wheel up to a company's computer and do data entry. You aren't fooling anyone. Enjoy your permanant vacation- bought and paid for by me and the rest of the working public. :thumbsdown:

Where did you get your education? I was taught you only put the first letter of a word in CAPS.

If yer gonna be the spillin'/grammar sherf you should get your act together.

Good one. Typos/bad typing skills <> third grade spelling level.

Now go search the board frantically trying to find something. Loser. Bwahahahaha

Good one. Typos/bad typing skills <> third grade spelling level.

Now go search the board frantically trying to find something. Loser. Bwahahahaha

No frantic search needed, Lumpy. Once you decided to be the spellin' Sherf it took me 5 minutes to point out multiple infractions on your part.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

:lol:

/thread

gocolts making fun of his own disability won this thread.

No frantic search needed, Lumpy. Once you decided to be the spellin' Sherf it took me 5 minutes to point out multiple infractions on your part.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Typos. I've said time and time again that I may be the worst typist here. I pick and peck and use only two fingers. You could easily find a typo in all 30,000 of my posts.

who is more disabled.

'pocolts or brinett9 :dunno:

who is more disabled.

'pocolts or brinett9 :dunno:

brinett9 is blind and shiiting himself these days.

I'd love to see a comparison of suicide rates against WWII soldiers, who by the way saw and experienced things today's soldiers only see in movies.

I'd love to see a comparison of suicide rates against WWII soldiers, who by the way saw and experienced things today's soldiers only see in movies.

Though i never barge into this political threads, i feel i should comment...

I talked to a few guys who went to Aft/Iraq, they told me stories that were pretty focked up. Seriously, if i saw what they saw, i would lose my mind. These guys are focked in the head too, definitely don't blame them, they are all on meds and what not. Not surprised at all about the suicides. Sometimes i think about after i graduate, going into one of the forces, especially with the focked up economy; but, with everything going on, i would rather be broke than be dead or worse, insane.

wow, that's a reach

Countdown until Newbie jumps your arse for mocking the best show to ever hit the tube. :music_guitarred:

:ninja: :ninja: