Sign in to follow this  
MedStudent

medstudent's fashion tip of the year

Yeah, if you don't care how you look then I pretty much agree you don't need to take fashion advice. :thumbsup:

Dude, not having to shop for clothes is one of the biggest perks of marriage. I haven't bought myself a single article of clothing in three years.

If you want to instantly shnaz up your accessories without really wearing accessories, just get a cool belt buckle. Not too big. Just something with a little texture to it. It's also helpful if has a hint of some pop culture reference, but just don't make it too big. That way, people who would appreciate it notice it, but people who wouldn't just see a pretty belt buckle.

Also I like the paper boy hats as much as the next guy, but how about this for a change of pace? Get one of those Fidel Castro hats like so...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41bpHZCs22L.jpg

Now you just got promoted from paper boy to general in a war torn third world country. Chicks dig promotions.

How big are your cans? Can size?

My gawd man, you've been gone too long.......

Truth be told, Med's advice is better for the younger crowd. 18-25 year olds. This board trends more towards the all important Male 25-54 demographic.

Tips for the more mature crowd:

- Under shirts are out. Either don't wear one or wear a v-neck that can't be seen.

- Loose fitting clothes make you look like a slob.

- Unless you are wearing a t-shirt, ball caps make you look like a punk that wishes he was still 22.

:rolleyes:

You people suck...RP won this thread a few posts ago.

:ashamed:

phillybear's fashion tips for your lifetime

1. Never wear jewelry. Broads wear jewelry.

2. Don't wear the same article of clothing more than 3 times without sniffing it to make sure it doesn't reek.

3. Never wear a hat. Hats are for retards to protect themselves from pulling out their hair for no particular reason.

4. Polo shirts are for fruits.

5. If anybody ever compliments your clothing, something was gone horribly wrong. Immediately kill yourself.

Why, nice slacks there, good sir! :doublethumbsup:

As a woman, I can assure you that one way for an older gentleman to make himself still look attractive is to have some sort of fashion sense. I'm not talking about wearing Hollister clothes and pretending you're sixteen, but still wearing jeans that ride way up high over your hips or a Moosehead t-shirt or white hi-tops that went out in 1995 are sure ways to make yourself look like a dork.

I like seeing guys in their thirties and/or forties who wear clothes from Aeropostale or American Eagle Outfitters. I consider those to be 'tweener' stores. Not as high schoolish as Hollister or Abercrombie, but not JC Penny, either.

I like seeing guys in their thirties and/or forties who wear clothes from Aeropostale or American Eagle Outfitters. I consider those to be 'tweener' stores. Not as high schoolish as Hollister or Abercrombie, but not JC Penny, either.

So you like ghey dooshbags?

As a woman, I can assure you that one way for an older gentleman to make himself still look attractive is to have some sort of fashion sense. I'm not talking about wearing Hollister clothes and pretending you're sixteen, but still wearing jeans that ride way up high over your hips or a Moosehead t-shirt or white hi-tops that went out in 1995 are sure ways to make yourself look like a dork.

I love my dead ghey medstudent.

It's because they're cheaper and fit old guys with man boobs better.

I like seeing guys in their thirties and/or forties who wear clothes from Aeropostale or American Eagle Outfitters.

You call that fashion sense?:blink:

I love my dead ghey medstudent.

dead? ghey?

You really know how to turn me on. :wub: :banana:

dead? ghey?

You really know how to turn me on. :wub: :banana:

:wub: