Sign in to follow this  
FlaHawker

More Bigotry and Intolerance towards Muslims

That pesky first amendment gets in the way of your statement that they should just assimilate.

As for Disney, if its their policy that she signed on for and is nothing new...she could go about this to get the policy changed Im sure...but thats one powerful mouse.

Link to me claiming she couldn't freely practice her religion? :rolleyes: You can't but I know you are just trying to stir the pot so you can come back with your famous crying /whinning comments. :wave:

Umm...your first quote was about it being 'Merica...that they should be assimilated?

So you interpret that to mean change your religion? :lol:

Link to me claiming she couldn't freely practice her religion? :rolleyes: You can't but I know you are just trying to stir the pot so you can come back with your famous crying /whinning comments. :wave:

So you interpret that to mean change your religion? :lol:

:thumbsdown: Fock these Muslims! You live in America--try focking assimilating! :thumbsdown:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=367993&view=findpost&p=4283060

I guess you meant something else by assimilated?

as·sim·i·late

to bring into conformity with the customs, attitudes, etc., of a group, nation, or the like; adapt or adjust: to assimilate the new immigrants.

Im not trying to stir the pot...Im pointing out what a focktard you are.

Old news :cheers:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=367993&view=findpost&p=4283060

I guess you meant something else by assimilated?

as·sim·i·late

to bring into conformity with the customs, attitudes, etc., of a group, nation, or the like; adapt or adjust: to assimilate the new immigrants.

Yes like she, and other muslims, should conform to Disney's ways of conducting business. But thanks for playing. Once again showing how stupid you are. But I'm glad you aren't trying to stir the pot, and oh, look, you have MDC on your side. Well-done! :lol: Now go back and fight with swampy about the lions and fock off doosh :thumbsup:

Anybody who focking knows anything about Disney knows that the employees are all 'cast members.' Even the people on phones not in the public eye are called cast members. If you are going to be working with the public, and they specifically state that you cannot wear religious items, then she should either accept one of those other jobs or she should leave. If it is stated that you have an outfit to wear, and you accept the job, then you accept ALL of the terms including the style of dress.

She'd been wearing something else for two years and NOW its a problem for her? Obviously Allah did not strike her down for not wearing her hijab...PLUS...she should also realize that wearing the hijab is kind of demoralizing to women, hints at the inferiority that women of that faith have, and so on. Wasn't women's focking sufferage on her citizenship test?

Take the other job, beyotch. Jeesus.

Welcome back. Have missed you. How are your cans?

If the focking Disney hotel people can't say, Merry Christmas to me when I am at their hotel, then she shouldn't be able to wear her hijab.

It's not about her not being able to practice her own religion, she can do whatever the fock she wants at home or in her local mosque or church, or whatever. But...if her employer says, "You work with the public and we frown upon wearing religious garb; hijab, yarmulk, or crucifix..." then she needs to comply.

Again, she'd been wearing something different for a while and now has issue. And...is Disney the only focking employer where she lives? Aren't there any Muslim-friendly businesses that she can work for? There are so many other place to work, and givne the economy right now, she should just take one of the other jobs.

It's not even about assimilation into America or anything like that. It's being a fockng responsible person, taking accountability for the ###### you sign up for, and the company policies. The end.

Since when does America need to be so accomodating to so many people and religions? Especially when folks shake their finger anytime someone says Merry Christmas?

What would be really cool was if she didn't work at Disney but at Hooters.

Since when does America need to be so accomodating to so many people and religions? Especially when folks shake their finger anytime someone says Merry Christmas?

....only accommodating to religions other than Christianty.....;)

I wonder if all those heathens use American cash to pay for anything.

I wonder if all those heathens use American cash to pay for anything.

IED's......

That's what I am saying.

Yes like she, and other muslims, should conform to Disney's ways of conducting business. But thanks for playing. Once again showing how stupid you are. But I'm glad you aren't trying to stir the pot, and oh, look, you have MDC on your side. Well-done! :lol: Now go back and fight with swampy about the lions and fock off doosh :thumbsup:

Only, you never claimed they should conform to Disney...you pointed out that they are in America and should assimilate.

Nice spin...but you are full of crap.

:thumbsdown: Fock these Muslims! You live in America--try focking assimilating! :thumbsdown:

send this kunt to the holy land with the rest of the savages. :pointstosky:

Only, you never claimed they should conform to Disney...you pointed out that they are in America and should assimilate.

Nice spin...but you are full of crap.

Implied meaning: "indicated by necessary connotation though not expressed directly"--reading comprehension 101. I guess you were absent that day. Thanks for playing. :music_guitarred:

Implied meaning: "indicated by necessary connotation though not expressed directly"--reading comprehension 101. I guess you were absent that day. Thanks for playing. :music_guitarred:

Keep trying to backtrack...it was quite obvious you were talking about in this country and not for Disney.

You are full of crap, and everyone on this board knows it.

Keep trying to backtrack...it was quite obvious you were talking about in this country and not for Disney.

You are full of crap, and everyone on this board knows it.

:lol: I'll spell it out for you next time Mr. Simpleton. And yes if muslims want to live here they should assimilate and not expect special treatment. Now go fock off and take your :cry: back to the lions thread.

:lol: I'll spell it out for you next time Mr. Simpleton. And yes if muslims want to live here they should assimilate and not expect special treatment. Now go fock off and take your :cry: back to the lions thread.

I don't think anyone is talking about giving them special treatment.

But you keep up your usual ranting. You are funny sometimes.

A Muslim woman who sued Disney last week for refusing to let her wear a religious headscarf at her job as a Disneyland Resort

Yup no one is talking about special treatment :lol:

Yup no one is talking about special treatment :lol:

You still don't get it...not a shock.

BTW...you might want to pull your head out of your ass long enough to read what I have said about the Disney employment...then realize your comments started on a level that was not just about disney.

I doubt you will...you will just continue to be your usual asstard self and run your little cocklicker.

Carry on.

You still don't get it...not a shock.

BTW...you might want to pull your head out of your ass long enough to read what I have said about the Disney employment...then realize your comments started on a level that was not just about disney.

I doubt you will...you will just continue to be your usual asstard self and run your little cocklicker.

Carry on.

:lol: :cry:

allowing punjab to wear her headscarf is certainly making a special exemption...

The business of disney restaurants is not to display traditional islamic fashions as you enter the door.

Maybe if she agrees to wearing 21 pieces of flair on the headscarf??????

allowing punjab to wear her headscarf is certainly making a special exemption...

The business of disney restaurants is not to display traditional islamic fashions as you enter the door.

Maybe if she agrees to wearing 21 pieces of flair on the headscarf??????

slow nuff just doesn't get it.

slow nuff just doesn't get it.

Aww...hawker got so mad he not only resorted to the "slow" nuff crap, he had to run over to the main board to try and follow me around.

BTW, I do get it, you are the only intolerant assbag who tried to spin your way and backtrack out of a point you made that was ignorant as crap...but we all already know what an ignorant turd you are.

Aww...hawker got so mad he not only resorted to the "slow" nuff crap,

You do realize you are the only poster who whines every time someone calls you a name, right?

Grow a pair, Nancy.

No case, no story here. I will be angry if Disney settles. :thumbsdown:

You do realize you are the only poster who whines every time someone calls you a name, right?

Grow a pair, Nancy.

You are the only idiot that considers what I said whining...well, you and hawker who is following me around in every thread now.

Disney is not letting her wear her headscarf and not one single person here thinks they should.

There are a-holes out there. This isn't really news. :cheers:

You are the only idiot that considers what I said whining...well, you and hawker who is following me around in every thread now.

I love how you know what every poster is thinking. You know what every poster thinks of hawker........you know what every poster thinks about your whiny rants. :rolleyes:

I love how you know what every poster is thinking. You know what every poster thinks of hawker........you know what every poster thinks about your whiny rants. :rolleyes:

Im quite positive I know what 90% of the poster on this board think of you and Hawker...not my fault you two live in denial.

And talk about whiny rants...its all you do.

I pointed out he used the "slow" nuff crap...didn't whine about it...just as I don't whine when you do it...I laugh at your little pet names you like to hand out...its humorous what little twits you are.

Not me. I'm wearing my tin foil hat.

Im quite positive I know what 90% of the poster on this board think of you and Hawker

Gee I thought it would have been 100% :rolleyes:

:overhead: :first: :overhead:

Calling you a moron or little twit is not a pet name.

Not shocked you don't understand that.

And I see your little sidekick is still nipping at my ankles...can you put a leash on that guy and at least keep him over here or send him just to the main board.

Thanks

Calling you a moron or little twit is not a pet name.

Not shocked you don't understand that.

And I see your little sidekick is still nipping at my ankles...can you put a leash on that guy and at least keep him over here or send him just to the main board.

Thanks

Now you are whining when YOU call people names. :first:

Gee I thought it would have been 100% :rolleyes:

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to know that at least 90% of the geek club thinks Sho Nuff is a whiney doosh.

:lock: