Sign in to follow this  
Geddy11

Jamaal Charles

I picked Jamaal Charles in the 3rd round with some hesitation and have been doubting this pick until today. I really didn't know much about the guy, only that he really looked good at the end of last year, and i picked him on the advice of a friend. So today i decide to look some his highlights on youtube and boy was i impressed. This guy has some serious explosion and speed. It's almost if you put him in a Tennessee uniform you wouldn't know the difference between him and CJ. Am i missing something here???? Is this guy really that good???? Cause to me, i see some serious potential in this guy. THoughts????

I really wanted him in the 2nd round but he went two picks before mine.

Now I hope he fractures his leg Week 1. :banana:

Hey, fellas, I just drafted this guy named Adrian Peterson and was a little bummed that i didn't end up with CJ. But I decided to look up this Peterson guy on youtube...and guess what?? He's pretty good!!! Thoughts???

I think if you watched highlight reels of many RB's, you'd see explosion.

I do realize that everyone looks good on their hightlight reel, im not that stupid. Just looking for some opinions on this guys potential or some KC homer's insight on this guy or if people think this guy is the real deal or not. Easy as that.

Hey, fellas, I just drafted this guy named Adrian Peterson and was a little bummed that i didn't end up with CJ. But I decided to look up this Peterson guy on youtube...and guess what?? He's pretty good!!! Thoughts??

My thoughts is that un-needed douchebaggery on a FF forum is un-needed. <_<

Well, that's what you get when you start the 100th thread about Jamal Charles. HEY FELLAS HAVE EVAH HERD OF JAMAL CHARLES???%$$@!%$

You needed a "friend to persuade you" to take Charles in the "third" round. Wow - "insert deogratory league comment here"

Agree, total douchebaggery...waste of time

This guy looks decent too... maybe a deep sleeper here:

Actually he looks like an amazingly slow tailback on an excellent team. Id steer clear.

Jamaal Charles - I see an explosion

I saw the thread title, though maybe Charles got a severe case of the shits during the last preseason game.  I hope he's OK for Week 1.

Holy explosion Batman!

Did you see that tackle? that was textbook! Looks like the guy had a seizure afterwards...what a hit!

All jokes aside, Jamaal's HC seems to not like him much. He's either a total douche or an idiot. Not sure which yet.

How much TJones actually plays will go a long way towards determining that.

It's also a reason Charles slide a little in the drafts. There is some risk in taking him with a higher pick based on his HC's stupidity.

I thought Thomas Jones was the starter? Is there any evidence that Jamaal Charles will receive the majority of carries or is it mere hearsay?

Watching the two backs should make it clear who the better talent is. If Haley is stupid enough to use Thomas Jones over Charles he doesn't deserve to coach a high school football team, let alone an NFL team.

remember a few years ago when a guy named Marion Barber had an excellent fantasy season and didn't "start".

they can name TJ the starter for every game. I fully expect Charles to get 60%+ of the carries and put up solid numbers along with some very big games.