Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Hey guys

There isn't 1 funny/charismatic/intelligent person up in here? Surely one of you can add the the nirvana that is the Sanctuary.

I'm new here. No not really, but I'm really short.

Also, speaking of new here, check this out...

http://www.foothillsdesign.com/geeks/index.php?action=register

we're recruiting, everyone gets in. Now is your chance to be relevant.

I was a member there for a minute. More tumbleweeds than quality posts.

Still yelling at everyone that has an opinion that differs from yours?

That's what makes it so focking great :headbanger: :rolleyes:

I don't yell at anyone, Eagles Green.

I like how Gutter made that more personal. :thumbsup:

Nice touch.

This is the kind of quality posting we strive for, Vic.

Why don't you and the four or five other folks over there simply post here and forget about that God forsaken place?:dunno:

Why don't you and the four or five other folks over there simply post here and forget about that God forsaken place?:dunno:

Well we have our leagues over there. We can post pictures and we can post vulgarities. The server is faster too.

Well we have our leagues over there. We can post pictures and we can post vulgarities. The server is faster too.

Hi gutterboy. Teekizzy here. This Sanctuary sounds like a neat place. Could you tell me more about it, gutterboy?

:thumbsup:

At least a geek bored and Sactugayery reunion would be nice. Really this place isn't the same without you guys.

:thumbsup:

At least a geek bored and Sactugayery reunion would be nice. Really this place isn't the same without you guys.

Why can't we do both? Lets all post on both boards more often :grouphug:

Hi gutterboy. Teekizzy here. This Sanctuary sounds like a neat place. Could you tell me more about it, gutterboy?

Sure teekizzy, thanks for asking. It's a message board where the primary focus is fantasy football. We host several leagues, as well as our annual college bowl challenge and super bowl challenge. There is also a pron board.

The site is populated by a diverse collection of very funny, smart, witty and informative posters you will find on the internet.

At it's top, the Sanctuary enjoyed a nice amount of traffic. As times have gotten tough for all us, the Sanctuary is no exception. In an effort to provide some stimulus to this wonderful site, we occasionally look for people, such as yourself, that may add to our breadth of knowledge. We look for people that can add to this experience and make it just a little more special, for all of us.

I hope you fit this mold, teekizzy, and I look forward to sharing with you, at the Sanctuary.

Sure teekizzy, thanks for asking. It's a message board where the primary focus is fantasy football. We host several leagues, as well as our annual college bowl challenge and super bowl challenge. There is also a pron board.

The site is populated by a diverse collection of very funny, smart, witty and informative posters you will find on the internet.

At it's top, the Sanctuary enjoyed a nice amount of traffic. As times have gotten tough for all us, the Sanctuary is no exception. In an effort to provide some stimulus to this wonderful site, we occasionally look for people, such as yourself, that may add to our breadth of knowledge. We look for people that can add to this experience and make it just a little more special, for all of us.

I hope you fit this mold, teekizzy, and I look forward to sharing with you, at the Sanctuary.

Don't forget the Swerski Cam where you watch Swerski watch another guy work.

:banana:

Don't forget the Swerski Cam where you watch Swerski watch another guy work.

:banana:

:lol:

Yeah those were the good ole days. No cams anymore.

You know I promised myself I wouldn't do this, but oh well. The first 5 people to sign up get free c0ck pics of yours truly.

:lol:

Yeah those were the good ole days. No cams anymore.

You know I promised myself I wouldn't do this, but oh well. The first 5 people to sign up get free c0ck pics of yours truly.

Really? The one from when I previously joined is getting a little worn out.

Really? The one from when I previously joined is getting a little worn out.

I've add 1/4 inch since them, it's also darker now.

The Sanctuary is full of faggots. you guys will fit right in.

The Sanctuary is full of faggots. you guys will fit right in.

We have a don't ask don't tell policy.

This is the kind of quality posting we strive for, Vic.

also, in all seriousness, because it's a restricted board, you can do things there that you cnanot here.

also, in all seriousness, because it's a restricted board, you can do things there that you cnanot here.

exactly.

No more banning.

Whoa whoa whoa! Let's not take anything off the table. Having said that, we're not here to recruit you to ban you. We've had two deaths and two job chnages. Since we're closed, we have no way to replenish other than active recruitment. Also, you get a picture of Gutter's ###### apparently.