Sign in to follow this  
Bui

Where the FOCK is Arian Foster?

I'll stick with 'Kubicock'. But just in case Arian really DID deserve this somehow, I have a backup: Fosters. Australian for dumb ass.

Reports on the other sites is he missed a team meeting and benched. oh well. there goes my week.

I keep hearing this too. Not sure if it's true, but as long as motherfocking Steve Slaton and cocksuckingmotherfucking Derrick focking Ward are eating up the Raiders, maybe Kubiak tries to really drive his point home.

Supid motherfocking Foster!!!!!!!! Non professional motherfocker!!!!!!!!

:mad: :wall: :mad:

Per Roto:

Arian Foster did not play in the first quarter of Sunday's game against the Raiders.

This looks like Foster broke a team rule or something along those lines. He's just sitting on the sidelines with his helmet and pads on, ready to go. There was no inkling of this leading up to the game and the broadcast team has no idea why Foster isn't in there. Derrick Ward and Steve Slaton are carrying the load.

Adam Schefter just tweeted this:

"Asked the Texans if Arian Foster would play today. They said, We have eight carries for 84 yards, why change? So, we'll just have to see."

Talking about it now, the announcers are making fun of Kubratdickfacefocker saying you don;t bench the leading rusher in the NFL if he was late for a meeting

Talking about it now, the announcers are making fun of Kubratdickfacefocker saying you don;t bench the leading rusher in the NFL if he was late for a meeting

God I hope so much that the Raiders win by like 30+.

I hope Kubiak gets fired. What a crock of $hit

He is focking embarrassing. :madashell:

Welp, at least I have Mike Tolbert's first half 80 yds and a TD sitting on my :bench:

I hope Kubiak gets fired. What a crock of $hit

They scored in 2 of the 4 drives w/o Foster, averaging almost 10 ypc. Questionable decision? Absolutely, but they still produced.

They scored in 2 of the 4 drives w/o Foster, averaging almost 10 ypc. Questionable decision? Absolutely, but they still produced.

THey would have been 4 for 4 if the coach wasn't a focking ignoramus. Kubicock has no business being a coach in little league, let alone the NFL. He is an embarrassment.

The jager is almost finished.....

Vick

Mathews

Foster

Indy d

Cj

:pointstosky: :lol:

He is focking embarrassing. :madashell:

THey would have been 4 for 4 if the coach wasn't a focking ignoramus. Kubicock has no business being a coach in little league, let alone the NFL. He is an embarrassment.

you are a jackass, so a guy should be allowed to just break team rules and not be punished. Yah thats a good way to run a professional franchise

Welp, at least I have Mike Tolbert's first half 80 yds and a TD sitting on my :bench:

Arian just got that on one play.

Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster! Foster!

LOL.....over-reaction thread of the week.

All is well :cheers: