Sign in to follow this  
DickThuy

Randy Moss?

heard some junk rumor about how the pats were going to try and show him that they can win without relying on him as much as in the past few years due to his contract talk. i didnt think much of it but am starting to think the opposite lately. <_<

No injury or anything. They just didn't throw to him. I watched the game and I'm not sure he even had one target. He was out there though.

I drank the Randy Moss contract year Kool Aid during the offseason and now I need my stomach pumped. I started him with J.Knox and L.Moore this week in my 12-team league and got 6pts combined for the trio...blwoeee splat (sound of vomit shooting through my nose).

PD

Weird game, Pats special teams dominated. Once they were up big, all running plays.

Brady only threw 24 passes. Not worried.

He dropped his only target......in the endzone. A pass he catches 9 times outta 10.

Moss will get his....just a weird game (like several this weekend)

Yea, I have Moss and Cutler going this week. My opponent played Andre Johnson and Pierre Thomas and I still lost big. I played New England defense against Buffalo and they laid an egg so I dropped them like 3rd period French, but today they score three TD's block kicks etc. I hate fantasy football :cry:

He only has 6 catches for 1st downs this year. That's behind about 80 WR's....Moss is amazing on the deep routes but he's becoming an end-zone target and you're going to have very sporadic production.

He's apparently still stranded on Revis Island...we should start calling him Gilligan

Brady said after the game the guy he was going against in ff had moss going and he was only up 6 .... ;)

Hmmm, he really let me down tonight. I wasn't worried about the lack of yardage the first three weeks, but this goose egg has allowed a bit of concern to seep in. He'll probably be ok, and it was a weird type of blowout win for the Pats. Still, I was not at all expecting this.

Henne, Moss and Hernandez all sh!t the bed for me. :(

I know you all care but I just traded Moss and Mcfadden for Roddy White.....Commish almost vetoed it saying it wasn't even close to fair

no matter what happens for the rest of the year, this week was worth it...not only that but I play the guy I traded with next week when the Pats are on a bye

Yay me!, once again, I know you care

Yay me!, once again, I know you care

As long as you preface it with the understanding that you know no one will care, it's all good. Nice trade.

The Pats have an awful lot of weapons. When they have relied on Randy he has not really stepped up to the plate (see the Jets game, except for that sick one-handed TD grab). I think Randy will still be good, but he is getting phased out a little.

I felt great with these 3 WRs in a start 3 WR league...

Moss, Fitzgerald, and Floyd.

F me for having what looks like 2 bums and a #3 WR who has been playing like a low end #1 up until this week.

That's FF for you though!! :headbanger:

He's apparently still stranded on Revis Island...we should start calling him Gilligan

Revis island? Would that be the same Revis who hasn't been seen since getting burned by Moss for a TD and ripping his hammy off the bone? :lol:

I felt great with these 3 WRs in a start 3 WR league...

Moss, Fitzgerald, and Floyd.

F me for having what looks like 2 bums and a #3 WR who has been playing like a low end #1 up until this week.

That's FF for you though!! :headbanger:

you felt great with Fitzgerald when the season started? I don't know how.

All I needed was 1 frickin catch, or a fricken tackle from Moss. Lost by .70 points :thumbsdown:. Special teams did than him last night. I'm going to keep my eye on Brandon Tate and if he takes 1 more to the house, I'm benching Moss for him.

All I needed was 1 frickin catch, or a fricken tackle from Moss. Lost by .70 points :thumbsdown:. Special teams did than him last night. I'm going to keep my eye on Brandon Tate and if he takes 1 more to the house, I'm benching Moss for him.

I needed 15.8 points last night Moss and Gostkowski! A nice game (11) from the K, but e freakin' goose egg outta Moss. All I wanted was for the Pats to get the damn ball back and they kept scoring on Def and ST! :mad:

I needed 15.8 points last night Moss and Gostkowski! A nice game (11) from the K, but e freakin' goose egg outta Moss. All I wanted was for the Pats to get the damn ball back and they kept scoring on Def and ST! :mad:

Tell me about it. And the guy I was playing against had Jerrod Mayo who racked up 15.50 frickin points! :mad: