Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

Time to sep the men from the boys

14 members have voted

1. 1. well?

• yup
    • nope

We used them when I lived in Texas. I was 12 when I got to shoot the holes in my first one. Best memory was staging an army man war on top of the metal grate we used as a lid before lighting it. Was awesome watching them melt. B)

You're a focking loser, gettndouchey :thumbsdown:

Gawd you a whiny focking little biotch. Start your own thread crying about him.

Back on topic.

Fock yeah. Go through one a year. :thumbsup:

What's a burn barrel? Something tells me they are prevalent in trailer parks.

you're retarded

Is it for burning leaves? That's illegal where I come from. For good reason too. Nothing like subjecting your neighbors to toxins.

Is it for burning leaves? That's illegal where I come from. For good reason too. Nothing like subjecting your neighbors to toxins.

And you're not very bright. People who use burning barrels live in the country. Like myself. I have over six acres of land and do not bother anyone. I sep the paper products form everything else and only burn the paper.

And you're not very bright. People who use burning barrels live in the country. Like myself. I have over six acres of land and do not bother anyone. I sep the paper products form everything else and only burn the paper.

Relax. Nobody's trying to take away your burn barrel, Billy Bob.

I burn my yard waste right in the middle of the DC suburbs. The invention of the firepit was a great day,

:overhead:

Why do I hear the Deliverance banjo playing when I read his posts..... :dunno:

From the title of this thread, i figured this was gonna be about Edjrs bar. :dunno:

The invention of the firepit was a great day,

Built a fire pit just last Friday night. It's in the middle of my back yard just off to the side of my new horse shoe pits. :banana:

How does this compare with household waste burned not in barrels?

:dunno:

Ask Jethro (GH) or Billy Bob (NV).

:pointstosky:

:dunno:

Ask Jethro (GH) or Billy Bob (NV).

Why don't you go hang out at edjr's bar with the other h0m0s

I'd rather be Jethro or Billy Bob than you and your buddy medstoopid (Neal and Bob. or is that what you two do?) :unsure:

How does this compare with household waste burned not in barrels?

Incinerators

According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency, incineration plants are no longer significant sources of dioxins and furans. In 1987, before the governmental regulations required the use of emission controls, there was a total of 10,000 grams (350 oz) of dioxin emissions from US incinerators. Today, the total emissions from the 87 plants are only 10 grams (0.35 oz) yearly, a reduction of 99.9 %.Backyard barrel burning of household and garden wastes, still allowed in some rural areas, generates 580 grams (20 oz) of dioxins yearly. Studies conducted by the US-EPA demonstrate that the emissions from just one family using a burn barrel produces more emissions than an incineration plant disposing of 200 metric tons (220 short tons) of waste per day.

I'd rather be Jethro or Billy Bob than you and your buddy medstoopid (Neal and Bob. or is that what you two do?) :unsure:

I bet these two country boys had a nice burn barrel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj4LnfkdJDM

Who pissed in your wheaties this morning?

I've never seen anyone so worked up about their burn barrel.

I have a joke that you'll probably relate to, being a hick and all.

There was this family living in the Appalachian Mountains. They had lots of burn barrels in their yard. One day, Bobby Sue wanted to borrow her daddy's pickup truck to go into town to get her tooth fixed. She said "Daddy, can I borrow the truck?", whereupon her daddy said "You know what you gotta do, Bobby Sue. You gotta blow Daddy first." So Bobby Sue knelt down, unzipped her daddy's pants and started blowing him. After a couple of minutes, she stopped and said "Daddy, your d1ck tastes like sh1t!", and her daddy said "Well, that's because Billy Joe asked to borrow the truck half an hour ago!"

You see, it's funny because they're hicks, they're related, and they're having sex with each other and they have burn barrels in their yard.

You can relate, right?

Who pissed in your wheaties this morning?

I've never seen anyone so worked up about their burn barrel.

I have a joke that you'll probably relate to, being a hick and all.

There was this family living in the Appalachian Mountains. They had lots of burn barrels in their yard. One day, Bobby Sue wanted to borrow her daddy's pickup truck to go into town to get her tooth fixed. She said "Daddy, can I borrow the truck?", whereupon her daddy said "You know what you gotta do, Bobby Sue. You gotta blow Daddy first." So Bobby Sue knelt down, unzipped her daddy's pants and started blowing him. After a couple of minutes, she stopped and said "Daddy, your d1ck tastes like sh1t!", and her daddy said "Well, that's because Billy Joe asked to borrow the truck half an hour ago!"

You see, it's funny because they're hicks, they're related, and they're having sex with each other and they have burn barrels in their yard.

You can relate, right?

Hey! What are you? Some kind of goberment spy?

:shocking:

Want to play Pop Goes the Pontiff?

:wave:

It was only a matter of time. :doh: :doh:

Time to sep the men from the boys.

:(

This is funny.

:first:

The "pop goes the pontiff" is money too. (and no, I don't want to play) :bandana:

why don't you move back to russia, commie

our new mayor just announced there will be no leaf removal this year b/c of a cut in spending. we used to be able to pile up leaves on the street/curb and a big vacuum sucking machine would come by 2x's in the fall to remove them.

so now, when all the gutters and creeks fill up with leaves, we should have a wonderful flood problem if it ever focking rains here again. The flood damage should be 10x greater than leaf removing process. Can we put the mayor in the burn barrel?