Sign in to follow this  
DickThuy

Can I drop Ryan Mathews yet?

Woodhead is a little freakin BEAST :bandana: He is the RB version of Welker :thumbsup:

This dude really IS worthless. I mean he's NOT the receiving back and he's NOT the goal line back. WTF is he good for? Hoping and praying he rushes for a TD longer than 10 yards?

:wall:

This dude really IS worthless. I mean he's NOT the receiving back and he's NOT the goal line back. WTF is he good for? Hoping and praying he rushes for a TD longer than 10 yards?

:wall:

Agreed. I wasted a 2nd rd on him. Tolbert gets goal line carries. Sproles gets 3rd down receiving work. Seeing how they're down by multiple scores, he doesn't even see the field. If I had a better option I wouldn't start him the rest of the season.

You and me both. :mad:

Count me in as well.

He was my bye week replacement. Won't need him anymore after today.

Count me in as well.

He was my bye week replacement. Won't need anymore after today.

Ditto. Sad part is I have Tolbert... Guy consistently scores more points than Mathews. I don't know why I didn't start him, but I will be from this point forward.

FOCK Mathews and all my fantasy teams :( I got 11.7 pts from 3 RBs in one league Mathews was a part of that sh!t :mad:

Yep, he's moving to my bench for Felix jones. Too bad I drafted Mathews and Greene in the 2nd and 3rd rounds....doh!

As long as that team is pas first, he shouldn't see anyone's starting lineup.

As long as that team is pas first, he shouldn't see anyone's starting lineup.

Yep and they will be considering all the blunders they make and injuries they've incurred.

I had Tolbert, rolled with him when he should have rocked it and got burned.

I feel for you Matthews owners. Ray Rice is focking killing me. Baltimore RBs will join a short list of do not draft due to 'idiot coaches who like to fock with fantasy football owners'. Fock you Harbaugh. :mad:

Yep and they will be considering all the blunders they make and injuries they've incurred.

I had Tolbert, rolled with him when he should have rocked it and got burned.

I feel for you Matthews owners. Ray Rice is focking killing me. Baltimore RBs will join a short list of do not draft due to 'idiot coaches who like to fock with fantasy football owners'. Fock you Harbaugh. :mad:

Yeah, and I have Rice, Matthews, AND Greene. Good times on that team, I swear...

Yep, he's moving to my bench for Felix jones. Too bad I drafted Mathews and Greene in the 2nd and 3rd rounds....doh!

Let this be a lesson for everyone to draft players in the first couple of rounds who have 'been there before.'

Lol @ all the knee jerk analysts in the preseason hailing Mathews as the next Adrian Peterson!

yeah not sure if i will drop him but i will hope he has a big game while on my bench so i can trade his sorry butt

lucky for me i have Rice, torain, mccoy as well and they all stunk it up today..... but still winning by 80 points because wrs ....... but it is the last time mathews sees the starting line up for me

If you drop him I'll pick him up - I'd stash him on my bench with a wait and see

I'll admit that he has been a HUGE disappointment but Fantasy Football is crazy. He could score 3 TD's next week.

Tolbert or sproles could get hurt and Mathews could be top 10 the second half of the season. There is that potential however unlikely.

Anyone who has that potential I'll stash on my bench

His stats:

63/297/1 @ 4.7 YPC and 10 rec/63 yds. That projects out at 144 for 681 and 24 for 150 over the year with another TD or 2. Not exactly 2nd round numbers so yes he's a bust. But no i don't think you can drop him. SD has a nice schedule and he has been productive in the limited work he gets. Adding Sproles into the mix is a blow to his numbers and Tolbert getting GL's really hurts. But they drafted him to be the feature guy and when he is on the field and healthy he can be productive. I guess it depends on the league dynamics (bench spots, scoring) but i wouldn't drop him...bench him and wait.

Did he get on the field in the 2nd half of yesterdays game?? If he did it was early in the 3rd quarter because NE was up pretty big and San Diego threw the ball for the majority of the half.

Im trying to package my 1st and 2nd round picks for a RB or maybe even WR. Mathews and Randy Moss :unsure: I probably wont get any bites so ill have to ride out the storm and hope they get it going.

Beanie Wells - welcome to my starting lineup :wall:

Ouch!

Thank God for LT2 and Jamaal Charles....not that Charles has taken over yet!! :mad: