Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Romo Out with Fractured Clavicle

Well im officially screwed now :cry: Atleast he didnt put up bunch pts and get me close then lose.

Guess now ill have to go check out the waiver wire and maybe have to take good look at Fitzpatrick :wall:

Im gonna predict Romo will be back in the game if not this quarter but after the half. If the Cowboys lose they are done and they know that. Romo will be back but wont help me win this week.

:thumbsup:

Im gonna predict Romo will be back in the game if not this quarter but after the half. If the Cowboys lose they are done and they know that. Romo will be back but wont help me win this week.

:thumbsup:

nice enthusiasm Pats - I'll give it a 50/50 shot. You also don't want to jeapordize a bigger injury to your starting QB when the team is a lost cause for the season

Fractured left clavicle, will not return, ouch :x

Wow. How many weeks is that?

Regardless, season ovah!

Hello John Kitna on the ww. This boy has thrown for 4,000 yards with the Lions. Look at all his WR toys now:)

Ill will now predict i am offically screwed in 2 of my leagues :wall: :mad: :wall: I just traded for Miles Austin in my biggest and hardest league now he has a 50 year old dam scrub Kitna who they wont let throw.

i am not having a very good fantasy football week :cry:

Ill will now predict i am offically screwed in 2 of my leagues :wall: :mad: :wall: I just traded for Miles Austin in my biggest and hardest league now he has a 50 year old dam scrub Kitna who they wont let throw.

Just let it all out Patssox. We are here to comfort you

Just let it all out Patssox. We are here to comfort you

Recovery time they just said is 8-10 weeks :shocking: SH!T my phone is getting blown up by text messages from funny SOBs laughing

Oh yeah? I traded for Romo last Thursday! I gave up Flacco to get him! My backup QB is Brett Favre! I'm officially SCREWED.

Time to wheel and deal to land a new QB...

I traded my backup a couple weeks ago and put my eggs in Romo's basket and well he is done for the fantasy year. :wall:

Whats our options??

Buffalo-Fitzpatrick

Dallas-Kitna

Detriot-Stafford

:(

Commentator's just said time for this recovery is 8-10 weeks! WOW

He broke his clavicle, not a pinky. He's IR'd.

Oh yeah? I traded for Romo last Thursday! I gave up Flacco to get him! My backup QB is Brett Favre! I'm officially SCREWED.

Time to wheel and deal to land a new QB...

just grab Kitna, I love this guy.

He could be back from this type of injury in 6-8 weeks, depends how bad it is and how fast he heals.

Lets see what Kitna has to offer if anything!!!! :unsure:

I have #1 waiver and im gonna have to use it wisely

Depending on your league size the QBs may be slim pickins. But, you'll find a guy to post respectable numbers. Fitzpatrick is going to be up and down as the Bils cant be trusted. Kitna is an interesting story but I have to see good play to believe hes a good fantasy pickup. Stafford will put up stats but has question marks too. Stafford is probably the "right" pickup if hes available.

Good Luck.

I dont know where to turn...Maybe to big ben who I started over romo this week...or vick who ive been stashing. :music_guitarred:

Wow. How many weeks is that?

Regardless, season ovah!

It was almost over even with Romo but know its seriously over.

And...the Cowpukes are on focking TV a zillion times yet which sucks for viewers. Getting tired of the Cowboys and their hype.

One of my sigs two year ago was...

John Kitna will once again throw for over 4000 yards.

I think you should have full confidence in him for the rest of the year. Not tonight, he's not gameplanned in. But I would happily take this guy until he gets pounded into the turf to end his career.

He will put up some very nice numbers over the next few weeks IMO IMO

I dont know where to turn...Maybe to big ben who I started over romo this week...or vick who ive been stashing. :music_guitarred:

Alright you get out of this thread :pointstosky: :nono: Thats not even fair

Yea im going for Stafford i think. Anyone who has Megatron to throw to will put up #s and like the other guys said Hill put up huge stats in relief. I used him for one game earlier and he got me 28 i think. :thumbsup:

Are you Kitna's mother?

He could be back from this type of injury in 6-8 weeks, depends how bad it is and how fast he heals.

Yeah... so let's give him a conservative estimate of 6 weeks out. So he's back in Week 14? The week before most leagues start their playoffs? He's missing the rest of the fantasy season. For anyone leaning on him as their QB1, like me, that sucks.

Great.............Romo out = more time for Eli to destroy my 46 point lead. Now opponent is within 12 despite Roy W. being shut out. I'm officially toast. Run the ball G-Men!

FOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wall:

Are you Kitna's mother?

nope, just know his yardage totals from the past. I like his WR options also.

Great.............Romo out = more time for Eli to destroy my 46 point lead. Now opponent is within 12 despite Roy W. being shut out. I'm officially toast. Run the ball G-Men!

FOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wall:

:thumbsup: This :shocking:

nope, just know his yardage totals from the past. I like his WR options also.

Yeah, he had one great year in Detroit. Then he imploded. He's sucked ever since, and he's really sucking tonight. Feel free to start Kitna yourself, but I'm looking for another option.

I hope they put in Eli's backup at this point. Saw the two of them with the OC a second ago.

Please FF Gods. I will sacrifice anything to have this happen.

well sh!t

i was about to drop Sanchez too.. glad i didn't.

i play in a 14 team league and my options are Fitzpatrick or Kitna, going to pick up Fitzpatrick. He's been doing well these last few weeks.

i just don't think Kitna will be able to do all that much behind that swiss cheese line.

as i type this, kitna is 4/10 for 17 yards.

this team--and this offense--is completely focked now. all your cowboy ff players just turned into shiat pumpkins.

the bigger question now is which of the top qbs do the cowboys draft next year with their top-5 pick?

Stupid post. Romo will be back and fine next year.

thanks for forcing us to watch this shiat team, espn. if you're going to be giving national games to the shiatty cowboys you might as well give a game to the lions. at least they're more entertaining when they lose.

jesus christ.