Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

I'm drunk thread

Does it feel like too much to you? Do you 'need' to drink?

And what are you drinking? If it's beer, 20 a week isn't much at all. Especially if you've been drinking awhile, 20 isn't even drunk more than one night per week.

I guess if you're worried about it, try drinking half of what you normally would. See if it still feels like enough.

Well that's a tricky question. I don't feel like I physically "need" to drink, as in I don't get the shakes or whatever. The only thing is I get kinda bored if I don't have at least a couple drinks. Not that I kill the boredom by drinking every night, but more nights than not.

And we're mostly talking beer, but I like to dabble in the whiskey and sometimes I have to resort to the lady-friend's wine because its all that's left in the house. :cheers:

P.S. Sorry to bring down the drinking thread guys. I was just wondering if my doc was onto something or maybe he is just being a Negative Nancy.

Well that's a tricky question. I don't feel like I physically "need" to drink, as in I don't get the shakes or whatever. The only thing is I get kinda bored if I don't have at least a couple drinks. Not that I kill the boredom by drinking every night, but more nights than not.

And we're mostly talking beer, but I like to dabble in the whiskey and sometimes I have to resort to the lady-friend's wine because its all that's left in the house. :cheers:

P.S. Sorry to bring down the drinking thread guys. I was just wondering if my doc was onto something or maybe he is just being a Negative Nancy.

The doc was just doing his job. There are a lot of effects on your health from drinking, some of which he mentioned. As you said at the very beginning, a lot of people lie when they tell the doc how much they drink. Dunno if you fudged the answer when you said 20 but it sounds like you did by a little bit, at least. The doc probably sensed that and that lead him to the health discussion and giving you the brochures. I don't know what the brochures he gave you said, but a person can only decide for his or herself if they're alcoholic. Is alcohol affecting your health, job, or family adversely? Based on the sound of it, I'd say no. As long as your alcohol intake isn't increasing as time goes on and drinking isn't affecting your life negatively, I wouldn't be too concerned. I'll qualify that by adding that you have to be completely honest with yourself when making this evaluation.

Hey! This thread is about celebrating drunkenness!

IGW=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yFSpml8oSw

IGW..... You are fine. Doctors are supposed to say stuff like that. And because everyone lies to them about how much they drink (I say 5 a week :D), he probably thought you drank a lot more than the 20 you said. Drink up! :cheers: At least you'll die happy.

Going to the bar, but will probably only have a beer or two and play a couple games of pool. A couple friends are up there and i'm bored, but don't feel like getting schwasted. But, i will say there is about a 35% chance i end up having more than a few and taking a taxi back.

Going to the bar, but will probably only have a beer or two and play a couple games of pool. A couple friends are up there and i'm bored, but don't feel like getting schwasted. But, i will say there is about a 35% chance i end up having more than a few and taking a taxi back.

I'll put the O/U at 12 beers. And I'm taking the over.

See ya in a few hours. :wave:

Famous last words

and why do peple always spend like twn minutes in line going uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh when they ask if they can take your order. like you cane in to the place to eat so obviously you wanted food from there why does it take you so long to decide once ou get to the front of the line dude hurry up

Fvcking hell. I'm THAT girl. You know the one. The one who can't stand up properly at the bar. The one who is obviously too drunk but thinks she's OK. Luckily I'm on my couch right now alone. Nothing good would come of my current state if I were out in public.

I'll put the O/U at 12 beers. And I'm taking the over.

See ya in a few hours. :wave:

Should have took the under. Had a "tub" of beer, which is equal to about 3, and a regular bud lite. I think this was the first time i drove back from the bar, i think this is a big milestone.

Fvcking hell. I'm THAT girl. You know the one. The one who can't stand up properly at the bar. The one who is obviously too drunk but thinks she's OK. Luckily I'm on my couch right now alone. Nothing good would come of my current state if I were out in public.

I'm saving this post.

Seven shots of KG. ###### this motherfucking ballad. I never clicked on that ######.

What the hell does this say? :unsure:

As soon as that Giants disaster ended, I broke open the bottle of Glenlivet, aged 16 years. I'm on my thrid glass on the rocks and I'm going to drink until I can't remember my name.

Why drink really good booze if you're just going to get plastered? Might as well go with a bottle of Jack or Beam, or Jameson if you have refined tastes.

As soon as that Giants disaster ended, I broke open the bottle of Glenlivet, aged 16 years. I'm on my thrid glass on the rocks and I'm going to drink until I can't remember my name.

As soon as that fantastic game ended I broke open another coors light to celebrate Vick getting me to the finals of my FF league. I also somehow drunkenly satellited into the Sunday Million on PStars. I'm getting killed though.

:cheers:

Post pic with new camera. TIA. :cheers: :thumbsup:

Good game. :cheers:

Why drink really good booze if you're just going to get plastered? Might as well go with a bottle of Jack or Beam, or Jameson if you have refined tastes.

After the todysa game, cheep stuff woulddn't do it. I wanted mind eraser drink. I still drink a Jack wen.

After the todysa game, cheep stuff woulddn't do it. I wanted mind eraser drink. I still drink a Jack wen.

I have a feeling someone is going to get punched in the face at work tomorrow, BB06. :first: :lol:

I hat fotoball! id ont know whi I watch it. It'sa 23 to 1 shtt that my teem will win, so for every 1 Souper Bowl, I'l have 2` hartbreaking losses. Foking Gnats! I want pasta,

I hat fotoball! id ont know whi I watch it. It'sa 23 to 1 shtt that my teem will win, so for every 1 Souper Bowl, I'l have 2` hartbreaking losses. Foking Gnats! I want pasta,

Dude...don't die on us. :unsure:

I'm drunk! :pointstosky: I might be get abusive later though if the Pats don't turn this game around in a hurry. :(

Pats fan?

Where are you from?

ALaska. Before you ask, all of my family is from the New England area. Where the hell are you from tikigods?

ALaska. Before you ask, all of my family is from the New England area. Where the hell are you from tikigods?

Born in Lowell Ma, live in northern NH. :thumbsup:

Went to a party last night and me and Mrs Bunny were supposed to be the oldest couple there. A 20 something co-worker invited us and we went. Her mom was there so we were old, but not the oldest. Played some beer pong and rocked......until we got home. I may have pissed in the fridge ...and the decorative pumpkin left over from Halloween. I have a bruise on my dicKK and no idea how it got there. :cheers:

Started drinking after the Saints loss and am a firm believer in the Grande M. :cheers:

Went to a party last night and me and Mrs Bunny were supposed to be the oldest couple there. A 20 something co-worker invited us and we went. Her mom was there so we were old, but not the oldest. Played some beer pong and rocked......until we got home. I may have pissed in the fridge ...and the decorative pumpkin left over from Halloween. I have a bruise on my dicKK and no idea how it got there. :cheers:

Started drinking after the Saints loss and am a firm believer in the Grande M. :cheers:

Well done. :thumbsup:

Dude, what the fock is that? I'm not even sure what I was getting at, except that I wanted some pasta, and I had raviolis for dinner. :dunno: :wall:

Dude, what the fock is that? I'm not even sure what I was getting at, except that I wanted some pasta, and I had raviolis for dinner. :dunno: :wall:

Well from now on I will be referring to the Giants as the Gnats. Good stuff. :D

Well from now on I will be referring to the Giants as the Gnats. Good stuff. :D

:doh: