Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

I'm drunk thread

Gettin' there! :pointstosky:

well tonight I'm at this place called the Spaulding Inn...the guys who own it are the same guys who do Ghost Hunters. I think one guy's name is Jason and the other guy is Grant? Anyway...I was there with some friends and doing Christmas Carol-oke. Apparently I'm pretty bad ass singing Silent Night. They were buying drinks for us. Good times. :cheers:

well tonight I'm at this place called the Spaulding Inn...the guys who own it are the same guys who do Ghost Hunters. I think one guy's name is Jason and the other guy is Grant? Anyway...I was there with some friends and doing Christmas Carol-oke. Apparently I'm pretty bad ass singing Silent Night. They were buying drinks for us. Good times. :cheers:

If they drop a dime......don't bend over. Just sayin! Been there, done that, hid it!

You are so focking faggity. It's a good thing, I guess. You make me feel very hetro.

Thanx for that, I guess.

GobbleDog signing in. Actually I'm just buzzed, but whatever.

:cheers:

How are your fish doing these days? :lol:

My intention was to get drunk tonight. And I failed.

I went over to my girl friend's house and we were going to drink and bake Christmas cookies. Sounded like a good idea at the time. Like every focking thing I do it turned into a huge undertaking and we just got done and it's 2 am. Rum balls, creme de menthe cups, Poinsetta shaped and colored cookies, some candy cane white chocolate cookie shiat. I don't even know. We probably made 400 cookies. My back is killing me and I poured every drink I made down the sink because it sat there and got watery from melted ice. :mad:

I just sat down on my couch and made a drink and I swear to effing god i am going to finish it and possibly drink a few more.

And I'm sure no one cares. :lol:

How are your fish doing these days? :lol:

Puffers are all dead. :angry:

Tank is full of feeder fish and ghost shrimp.

i have when the outside of a bottle or can or anything feels cold but isnt really yet. ###### sucks

i have when the outside of a bottle or can or anything feels cold but isnt really yet. ###### sucks

Stick it in the freezer.

the last of them just left. bud light lime is the beer for the queer. who brings that to an after party? this stuff tastes like lemon piss. :thumbsdown:

Puffers are all dead. :angry:

Tank is full of feeder fish and ghost shrimp.

Tell somebody who cares. Oh wait, you can't! :lol: :doh:

Has dat goose tonight. That stuff is awesome, hear it is nearly hangover proof.

My friend got really focked up, and i am prob going to risk a DUI to get him home, after i sober up for a bit of course. It was goose and bull so we will see.

Shots have been fired! Shots have been fired! Just got back from an awesome weddind. My neice, poor darlin, had to deal with rain and severe winds. Moved the weddind indoors at the last minute and she was bribzilla! Fed her shots and all was good. What is it about shots that make us good boys and girls?

Just finished off a bottle of Jack. Can't see two feet in front of me but I can post?! ###### is hard................check................Mrs is horny..........................check....................................just fawked the drier....................weiner is hot!!!!!

:cheers:

On a Sunday no less.

:rolleyes:

Thursday night I'm in Montreal. Bruins-Habs. How far away are you? We should meet up and have a beer or ten. :cheers:

:wave:

Office Christmas party.

Thanks to the snow, my 45 minuete commute from work becuame a 4 hour commute, all of it at no more than 10 MPH. I have had 5 shots of Jack Daniels in the last 45 minutes nad I'm well on my way. :cheers: :overhead:

Thanks to the snow, my 45 minuete commute from work becuame a 4 hour commute, all of it at no more than 10 MPH. I have had 5 shots of Jack Daniels in the last 45 minutes nad I'm well on my way. :cheers: :overhead:

Sweetie..... that isn't snow..... it is a light dusting. NJ drivers :lol:

You dn't have to tell me. Focking moron drivers pisssing me off. :wall:

You dn't have to tell me. Focking moron drivers pisssing me off. :wall:

So funny. I work in Jersey and we were having our party in Philly because I usually plan them and I refuse to hang out in NJ for social events. Sowwie.... jus' sayin'. So everyone was freaked out about driving the 4 miles over the bridge to the city. Their wives were calling them and sh!t saying it was the apocalypse outside. I looked out the window and was like WTF is wrong with you people? A quarter of them didn't even show up. And on Rt 70 people were actually driving 5 miles an hour which makes it worse cuz then people crash into each other or get stuck on patches of ice.

I must admit though.... I did almost drive into the divider going over the bridge. :D

Thursday night I'm in Montreal. Bruins-Habs. How far away are you? We should meet up and have a beer or ten. :cheers:

I'm 15 minutes from downtown, West Island. Next game let me know a week or 2 in advance and I'll get tickets for same game. (Hopefully)

Also, i'll be checking into this thread later tonight :cheers:

I'm 15 minutes from downtown, West Island. Next game let me know a week or 2 in advance and I'll get tickets for same game. (Hopefully)

Also, i'll be checking into this thread later tonight :cheers:

Jan 8th Bruins-Habs. :cheers:

:cheers: What's up? Just got home from my bestest X-Mas Party. My favorite bartender beat me with a shot of Grande. Life is good. Ate some shrimp cocktail that is not drowned in oil. I'll be up for a while. Where ya at? :cheers:

:cheers: What's up? Just got home from my bestest X-Mas Party. My favorite bartender beat me with a shot of Grande. Life is good. Ate some shrimp cocktail that is not drowned in oil. I'll be up for a while. Where ya at? :cheers:

Are you looking for someone in particular or just anyone to banter with? :lol:

Tell us a story....

So I went to the doctor today and he asks me how many drinks I have per week on average. Now everyone knows you are supposed to lie about that, but I just had a total brain fart and told him the truth. "Probably about 20" I say. Well he was a little shocked to hear that number. So to clarify he asked if I had three drinks per night, on average. At this point my goose is cooked so I say, yeah I guess three drinks sounds about right, but rarely more than that (which isn't true).

Well he then proceeds to tell me that he is "concerned" about my drinking, that it could lead to liver damage, high blood pressure, heart disease, etc., etc. He goes on for like 10 minutes, it was really uncomfortable. Then he tells me that if I really have to have a drink every night that I should stick to one glass of red wine because that is supposed to be healthy for you.

The real kicker is that after he gives me the lecture, he goes and gets me a couple brochures about "recovery". Recovery! Like I'm a fockin' alcoholic!

Well I gotta tell you, it actually kinda scared me. Is 20 drinks per week really a lot? I don't feel like it is, but I guess these things are all relative. I'm in a high stress profession so a lot of people I work with drink, most of my friends drink, and my family drinks (except for my brother, who is very religious for some odd reason). But I suppose it is possible that outside of that comparison group, I do drink way too much.

What say you Geeks? 20 per week isn't really that much, right?

you weren't drunk enough if you rememeber your best drunk posts.

I'm buzzed up. Hopefully the full task is completed tomorrow.

east coast driver in general. :rolleyes: Although Minnesota drivers are the worst. You guys all suck.

So I went to the doctor today and he asks me how many drinks I have per week on average. Now everyone knows you are supposed to lie about that, but I just had a total brain fart and told him the truth. "Probably about 20" I say. Well he was a little shocked to hear that number. So to clarify he asked if I had three drinks per night, on average. At this point my goose is cooked so I say, yeah I guess three drinks sounds about right, but rarely more than that (which isn't true).

Well he then proceeds to tell me that he is "concerned" about my drinking, that it could lead to liver damage, high blood pressure, heart disease, etc., etc. He goes on for like 10 minutes, it was really uncomfortable. Then he tells me that if I really have to have a drink every night that I should stick to one glass of red wine because that is supposed to be healthy for you.

The real kicker is that after he gives me the lecture, he goes and gets me a couple brochures about "recovery". Recovery! Like I'm a fockin' alcoholic!

Well I gotta tell you, it actually kinda scared me. Is 20 drinks per week really a lot? I don't feel like it is, but I guess these things are all relative. I'm in a high stress profession so a lot of people I work with drink, most of my friends drink, and my family drinks (except for my brother, who is very religious for some odd reason). But I suppose it is possible that outside of that comparison group, I do drink way too much.

What say you Geeks? 20 per week isn't really that much, right?

Does it feel like too much to you? Do you 'need' to drink?

And what are you drinking? If it's beer, 20 a week isn't much at all. Especially if you've been drinking awhile, 20 isn't even drunk more than one night per week.

I guess if you're worried about it, try drinking half of what you normally would. See if it still feels like enough.

made some fish frys earlier. made some fish fry sammys when I came home drunk. mmmmmmmmm. :wub:

i may be high

you weren't drunk enough if you rememeber your best drunk posts.

I'm buzzed up. Hopefully the full task is completed tomorrow.

I remember when i see them the next day and go :huh: :doh: I also send texts and i use to post on fb when drunk, then my parents got a fb, so i had to stop that. I mean, after you get home and are still plastered, you have to do something. I usually can't pass out until i sober up a bit.

I remember when i see them the next day and go :huh: :doh: I also send texts and i use to post on fb when drunk, then my parents got a fb, so i had to stop that. I mean, after you get home and are still plastered, you have to do something. I usually can't pass out until i sober up a bit.

you win