Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

I'm drunk thread

Late - Child Support Payments in your Future.

:nono: I beleive in karma. That's why I put tampoons up the nose.

Demon woman. :angry:

I sent u a pic... u know cuz I'm allegedly trying to get u to sleep w me...

I sent u a pic... u know cuz I'm allegedly trying to get u to sleep w me...

but I don't want to sleep with you :dunno:

but I don't want to sleep with you :dunno:

Thus the "trying to get you" part... fockin a do I have to do everything???

:wall:

Thus the "trying to get you" part... fockin a do I have to do everything???

:wall:

Are you going to slip me a roofie?

Do you like merlot? Or an aquafina??

Wine is for queers. Water is for flushing my toilet.

Wine is for queers. Water is for flushing my toilet.

You brush your teeth with toilet water

I jus tgot back froma party where we playeda bunch of drinking games and I am focking loaDed. :cheers:

I jus tgot back froma party where we playeda bunch of drinking games and I am focking loaDed. :cheers:

Was the game called "Every time a Patriot drops a pass do a shot?"

I don't have to work tomorrow so I'm thinking about getting drunk. :cheers:

Was the game called "Every time a Patriot drops a pass do a shot?"

I don't have to work tomorrow so I'm thinking about getting drunk. :cheers:

Actyually we palayed a card gaem where I don't know whwat it's called, but every tiem someone pulled a card, we drqnk. I'm home by 9:30, but I'm still drunki off my asss! :cheers:

Drink woman! I just poured myself a scotch on rocks, don't make me drink alone!! :banana:

Actyually we palayed a card gaem where I don't know whwat it's called, but every tiem someone pulled a card, we drqnk. I'm home by 9:30, but I'm still drunki off my asss! :cheers:

Drink woman! I just poured myself a scotch on rocks, don't make me drink alone!! :banana:

Ok. Hitting the Captain now. :headbanger:

OK well you know, fock it, it's just a game. So my Patriots aren't Superbowl-caliber anymore. Big deal. They used to suck something awful so they are still doing pretty well in comparison. Plus there are many teams in the league that would kill to have the success they have in the past few years, even WITH the choke playoff games. Ah well, c'est la vie, what're you gonna do? Have another beer, that's what. Aren't you guys impressed with my ability to type? I am DRUNK right now. 12 deep on IPA, which is basically 18 regular beers :cheers:

OK well you know, fock it, it's just a game. So my Patriots aren't Superbowl-caliber anymore. Big deal. They used to suck something awful so they are still doing pretty well in comparison. Plus there are many teams in the league that would kill to have the success they have in the past few years, even WITH the choke playoff games. Ah well, c'est la vie, what're you gonna do? Have another beer, that's what. Aren't you guys impressed with my ability to type? I am DRUNK right now. 12 deep on IPA, which is basically 18 regular beers :cheers:

The more I sit here and drink the better I feel about the Patriots losing. :thumbsup:

The more I sit here and drink the better I feel about the Patriots losing. :thumbsup:

I'm so glad thee Partriots lost, I cant but it into words. I was actualy rottting for teh Pats, as I fockging hate REx Ryan, but I do enjoy seeing the Pats fans lose. :cheers:

Agreed! I almost feel a sense of relief right now, a burden off my shoulders if you will! Now I can watch the championship games and the superbowl in peace!!! :pointstosky:

You're doing much better than Big Blue is at the typing stuff.

meh...... I wouldn't write the Pats off yet. Playing division rivals in the playoffs is tough, man. And it comes down to who is more prepared. The Jets were more prepared tonight. I think the Pats may be suffering from a bit of arrogance and over-confidence. If Bellichick takes it down a few notches so he's on the same level as let's say God, this may not have happened. The Welker fiasco and the completely arrogant calls did nothing positive for the Pats tonight. And maybe if he figures out how to get his sneaky tapes again something good will happen..... next year..... I must admit I am a little peeved that we now have to hear Rexy and Sanchez's big mouths erupting all week. I may have to stay away from sports news.

But have another beer. :cheers:

I'm so glad thee Partriots lost, I cant but it into words. I was actualy rottting for teh Pats, as I fockging hate REx Ryan, but I do enjoy seeing the Pats fans lose. :cheers:

Can I come over and pee on your lawn?

Can I come over and pee on your lawn?

I already peed on my law, but come over and we'll cross streams. :banana:

Agreed! I almost feel a sense of relief right now, a burden off my shoulders if you will! Now I can watch the championship games and the superbowl in peace!!! :pointstosky:

I'm just glad I can concentrate on hockey now without the distraction of the Patriots.

Go Habs Go!

:cry: I need more booze.

That's how I felt after the Eagles lost last week... I was like OK... I can relax and enjoy the playoffs now. And man they have been fun.

:nono: You'll pee on my shoes again.

Do you look down while crossing streams? :unsure:

Ok. Happily buzzed and all you fockers are sleeping now. :thumbsdown:

I'm up. If you get in my head I promise you won't end up off the new Jersey Turnpike.

I'm up. If you get in my head I promise you won't end up off the new Jersey Turnpike.

How does one get in your head exactly? Skeered.

Also :cheers:

How does one get in your head exactly? Skeered.

Also :cheers:

:cheers: You once asked, oh, never mind. How are you? :cheers:

I'm a lot buzzed. Why is rum your drink of choice?

:cheers: You once asked, oh, never mind. How are you? :cheers:

I'm a lot buzzed. Why is rum your drink of choice?

Because the Captain is always there for me. He is loyal. I found a good man and I'm sticking with him.

But really it's because it doesn't taste like alcohol, it's lower proof than other hard alcohol so I can control how drunk I get a lot easier, and I can drink it with diet coke which reduces the calorie intake and I don't turn into a whale.

Who posted in: I"m drunk thread

Member name Posts

tikigods 67

nikki2200 58

BunnysBastatrds 25

Big Blue 06 25

IGotWorms 19

Me_2006 12

CantTouchThis 11

ADD1CT36 10

listen2me 23 8

IronToe Nedney 7