Sign in to follow this  
Boston Three Party

Drew Stanton TD Dance

Announcer goes "I didn't know Drew Stanton even had a touchdown dance".

LMAO that made my day.

Nice one.

It was quite ghey but not as much as Aaron Rodgers rushing TD one from Atlanta (I think). He did something like a pelvis thrust while moving his hands round his waist from front to back. Quite possibly the gheyest thing I've ever seen during an NFL game without Jeff Garthia involved.

Nice one.

It was quite ghey but not as much as Aaron Rodgers rushing TD one from Atlanta (I think). He did something like a pelvis thrust while moving his hands round his waist from front to back. Quite possibly the gheyest thing I've ever seen during an NFL game without Jeff Garthia involved.

Dude has been doing that since he came in the league. Gay

Nice one.

The only thing gay about Garcia is the way he talks. There was nothing gay about his play on the field.

Stanton's dance was funny too.

Nice one.

He's showing off his WWF championship belt.

that dance is the most entertainment any lion has given detroit fans since before matt millen.

Hey, swampy came back to the main board...

I love when people dance on teams that perpetually lose. :lol:

I love when people dance on teams that perpetually lose. :lol:

....and you definitely should know a loser when you see one. :lol:

Almost as entertaining as that TD Megatron scored against the Bears during the first game where he decided to drop the ball before having possession. THat was entertaining.

....and you definitely should know a loser when you see one. :lol:

I live just north of boston, the only losers I see is when I watch the lions and other crap ass teams on Sundays

I live just north of boston, the only losers I see is when I watch the lions and other crap ass teams on Sundays

How did you get your mom to shell out the coin to pay for the NFL Sunday Ticket? :banana:

How did you get your mom to shell out the coin to pay for the NFL Sunday Ticket? :banana:

They had a deal... edjr paid for the abortion and his mom paid for the Sunday ticket...

He's a Detroit Lions QB

He wasn't dancing, he was checking all his body parts to see if he hurt anything.

He's a Detroit Lions QB

He wasn't dancing, he was checking all his body parts to see if he hurt anything.

You lose this thread.