Sign in to follow this  
BTL99

I only need ONE point: I dropped AP and picked up Taylor

1 Point and I make it to the superbowl of my league...........c'mon Chester, 1 point man.

1 Point and I make it to the superbowl of my league...........c'mon Chester, 1 point man.

I think you are alright. Bears will run a ton in the 4th.

But he needs to stop losing yardage everytime he touched the ball

I think you are alright. Bears will run a ton in the 4th.

I hope you are right

7 carries, 4 yards as we start the 4th quarter... :unsure:

I am sick watching this.

If he gets me the point, I get at least $400(2nd place) with a shot at the title and more money.

If he doesn't get me the point, I get a shot at $100(3rd place) and my team (highest scoring by far in the league) doesn't make the superbowl.

I am sick watching this.

If he gets me the point, I get at least $400(2nd place) with a shot at the title and more money.

If he doesn't get me the point, I get a shot at $100(3rd place) and my team (highest scoring by far in the league) doesn't make the superbowl.

You play for a good amount of money and don't do a waiver system for FA???

Yeah, we use ESPN's website, so ya, we have waivers. When they announced that AP was out, the only the site would let me do is drop AP and pick up any player that was playing in tonights game. The only player available was Taylor.

Unless you already know personally, why do you say this? I'm assuming he does have a waiver system, which is why he had to drop AP. In ESPN leagues for example you can still drop guys who haven't played yet. If he didn't have waivers I'm sure he would've dropped someone besides AP. Speaking of which, if you lose, I'd hate to be the guy in the finals who misses out on AP (assuming he plays next week of course).\

Edit: beat me to it

They bring in Forte for some crazy reason and he rushes for like 20 yards down to the goaline. Taylor gets 2 carries from the 3 and gets 1 yard. This has got to be the sickest thing I had happen to me in the ten years I've been doing FF. I can't believe I am going to lose because this guy couldn't get 10 yards..........UNREAL...!

Good news is he gained another yard. Bad news, it took him 4 carries to get that yard.

11 carries, 5 yards - 7:03 left.

I feel your pain. One of my Michael Vick teams is getting beat by this Chicago-D performance. At least you still have a shot.

They bring in Forte for some crazy reason and he rushes for like 20 yards down to the goaline. Taylor gets 2 carries from the 3 and gets 1 yard. This has got to be the sickest thing I had happen to me in the ten years I've been doing FF. I can't believe I am going to lose because this guy couldn't get 10 yards..........UNREAL...!

11 carries for 5 yards. WOW. I feel your pain. There is still garbage time hope. It only takes one.

11 carries, 5 yards - 7:03 left.

Wow...he usually performs really well in limited service. Only needed to average 1 ypc to get you the win......which he gets 99 times outta 100. Fanatsy football can be incredibly maddening. I have been in your shoes many times.

*Edit: Wolfe in for garbage time....very tough and unusual loss. Sorry.

Sorry bro, was definitely rooting for ya.

Me too. How maddening!

so you lost because Chester couldn't pick up 10 freakin yards?!! yikes, sorry bro.

Wow, I am seriously sick over this, totally shocked. Thanks again for everyone feelign my pain.

Just to show you how bad it actually was:

-Arian Foster gets hurt

-Dan Carpenter misses 4 field goals and gets -2 points (my league has -1 for a missed field goal, I hate that)

-The guy I'm playing doesn't even set his lineup and leaves Andre Johnson on the bench

After all that, still only down 92-91 with AP going. Last second news, AP is out and is not playing. Ok, I drop AP and pick up Chester Taylor. I only need 1 point from Taylor and I win. The ###### guy has 11 rushes for 5 yards. Then the Bears get the ball back with 3 minutes left and are going to run the clock out. They bring in the 3rd string runningback, I don't even remember his name. He runs for like 7 yards.

Seriously?

Wow, I am seriously sick over this, totally shocked. Thanks again for everyone feelign my pain.

Just to show you how bad it actually was:

-Arian Foster gets hurt

-Dan Carpenter misses 4 field goals and gets -2 points (my league has -1 for a missed field goal, I hate that)

-The guy I'm playing doesn't even set his lineup and leaves Andre Johnson on the bench

After all that, still only down 92-91 with AP going. Last second news, AP is out and is not playing. Ok, I drop AP and pick up Chester Taylor. I only need 1 point from Taylor and I win. The ###### guy has 11 rushes for 5 yards. Then the Bears get the ball back with 3 minutes left and are going to run the clock out. They bring in the 3rd string runningback, I don't even remember his name. He runs for like 7 yards.

Seriously?

So if he'd gotten you that point, you'd have won the tie-breaker?

yes

Sorry, friend. :(

Felt bad for ya when they brought Wolfe in. :thumbsdown:

Sorry, friend. :(

Felt bad for ya when they brought Wolfe in. :thumbsdown:

Thanks man.

I never even heard of Wolfe before tonight. LOFL.

What type of lame arse league do you play in that allows add/drops on Monday night? You deserve the lose, 'cause your league rules suck.

Handcuff your studs next time.

What type of lame league do you play in that allow add/drops on Monday night? You deserve the lose, 'cause your league rules suck.

Handcuff your studs next time.

The "lame league" that I play in uses ESPN Fantasy Football site that I'm pretty sure millions of people use.

Did you even graduate high school? "You deserve the lose"? HAHAHA. It's you deserve the "loss" you retard.

Unless you already know personally, why do you say this? I'm assuming he does have a waiver system, which is why he had to drop AP. In ESPN leagues for example you can still drop guys who haven't played yet. If he didn't have waivers I'm sure he would've dropped someone besides AP. Speaking of which, if you lose, I'd hate to be the guy in the finals who misses out on AP (assuming he plays next week of course).\

Edit: beat me to it

Sorry for not being clear, I meant waivers on all FA's that starts sunday at 1 and end tuesday, making the pick up of a player not possible until Tuesday (when they clear waivers.)

Sorry for not being clear, I meant waivers on all FA's that starts sunday at 1 and end tuesday, making the pick up of a player not possible until Tuesday (when they clear waivers.)

Well as BTL said I think the standard setting in ESPN leagues is that you can still add/drop players that have not played yet...and I don't see anything wrong with that.

If it makes you feel any better, I lead my league and points and made it to the finals.

Way to choke.

HTH

:cheers:

If it makes you feel any better, I lead my league and points and made it to the finals.

Way to choke.

Typical Eagles fan.

Pelted Santa with any snowballs yet this holiday season?

Typical Eagles fan.

Pelted Santa with any snowballs yet this holiday season?

Not yet.........But that fatfuck has it coming.

:banana:

Way to choke.

HTH

:cheers:

LOFL....I'm pretty sure you didn't even make the playoffs in your league.

LOFL....I'm pretty sure you didn't even make the playoffs in your league.

No way.

I kick ass

:pointstosky: