Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears

it was an ugly hit...dirty would imply it was on purpose. i don't think it was. but, yeah, definitely a penalty.

He had a clean hit lined up. There was no reason to lower his head. I am just calling it as I see it.

As much as they hate each other, Im sure Rivers is laughing his ass off at Cutler right now. Compare Cutler this game to Rivers in the 2008 playoffs.

Not that anybody needed a reason why Rivers >>>>> Cutler

he's not even limping on the sideline...i don't get it.

he's not even limping on the sideline...i don't get it.

a tear in the labia doesn't always result in a noticable limp

He had a clean hit lined up. There was no reason to lower his head. I am just calling it as I see it.

either way, green bay was fortunate to retain rodgers services for the rest of the game after that one.

Nothing dirty bout that hit - Pepps never led with the crown of his head, his eyes were not looking down at the ground. But by the word of the rule, a penalty. #12 is a tough biatch.

Green Bay cannot let this one slip away. The Bears vs. the Steelers/Jets would be flat-out unwatchable.

while this game is far from over...a jets matchup of their defense against the packers and rodgers would be intriguing.

Green Bay cannot let this one slip away. The Bears vs. the Steelers/Jets would be flat-out unwatchable.

As a Jet fan, I really hope the Bears pull this one off. Then again, if the Jets lose today It would mean watching the Bears against Steelers :thumbsdown:

So I'm going to cheer for the Packers to finish them off, this way if the Jets lose at least I have some team I'd feel comfortable cheering for since I like Rodgers and Woodson.

I just returned home from the bar where I couldn't hear that well.

Why the fock is Cutler not in the game? Is everyone just as confused as I am?

What a shitty focking game.

Yeah, if Peppers just lowers his shoulder and hits him, it's no penalty, I guess 95 million does get you any brains!

I missed the last Bears series, was Forte even involved?

I just returned home from the bar where I couldn't hear that well.

Why the fock is Cutler not in the game? Is everyone just as confused as I am?

What a shitty focking game.

He tore his vagina.

Rodgers went from unstoppable to awful.

To be fair... His receivers aren't helping him at all right now. Especially Quareless

See Cutler, that's what happens when you force the 3rd string, undrafted free-agent rookie into leading the comeback.

Im sorry Bear fans not named Sweetness34.

To be fair... His receivers aren't helping him at all right now. Especially Quareless

55.4 qb rating isn't based on a couple drops.

This game is horrible. First Cutler sucks and then he quits like the pvssy he is. :thumbsdown:

I still have no idea how the Bears won so many games this year and made it this far.

If I were a Bears fan I'd be disgusted with Cutler. The coaches should have to drag you out of the NFCCG. Instead it looks like Cutler just didn't feel like playing.

"My knee is kinda sore coach. I'm not really sure when I hurt it but it looks like my afternoon is over." That's some inspiring leadership for you. :rolleyes:

55.4 qb rating isn't based on a couple drops.

the key is to get QUICK pressure on rodgers...also the bears coverage has been solid for the most part.

rodgers is human. notice that his rating is so-so but the packers have still controlled this game.

enough said.

If I were a Bears fan I'd be disgusted with Cutler. The coaches should have to drag you out of the NFCCG. Instead it looks like Cutler just didn't feel like playing.

"My knee is kinda sore coach. I'm not really sure when I hurt it but it looks like my afternoon is over." That's some inspiring leadership for you. :rolleyes:

there better be a report after the game that something in his knee is ripped, cut, or torn...know what i mean?

but let's be honest: he was playing like shiat when he was in the game. let's not give the bears this excuse.

Wow, nice possession there Packers. Way to not throw the ball once. :rolleyes:

3 and out.

I know they are on the road against a heated rival that knows them...but if that's all Green Bay can muster in a crucial situation against the Bears defense...

Wow, how can the Bears still be in this? :shocking:

down by one td, they have the ball, 3 minutes to go...so, yes, they are in it. but this game has never felt close despite that.

That punter is a machine. He's been drilling 50-60 yarders all game.

3 and out.

I know they are on the road against a heated rival that knows them...but if that's all Green Bay can muster in a crucial situation against the Bears defense...

very conservative play calling there for having rodgers as your qb. they obviously have faith in their defense, though.

ouch for the bears. a late late flag for intentional grounding and knox gets mugged and no call.

I agree with everything you said except that I think it was Olsen that got tackled.

ouch for the bears. a late late flag for intentional grounding and knox gets mugged and no call.

Yep, another bogus call...fix is in...that was total BS, intentional grounding...no friggin' way.

Hanie and Forte want this!!

I dont know how Quitler could look any of his teamates in the eye after this. Very winnable game and their most talented player Roberto Duran's it!!!