Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

So this Wisconsin teachers union thing...

OK.... You said "FAIL"... I guess BLS knee-jerkingly came in and said "OWN" soonafter not even bothering to look at your post and your inability to do simple math....

I stand corrected....

But I'm glad FeelingMN corrects the crap that you spew.... I simply don't have the time....

Ha.... now that I look at it you changed your post from "4" to "2"

Own up to your mistakes, IMMStrugglingwithBasicMath.... don't try to act like they never happened...

This is awesome! Your dooshbagedness knows no bounds :music_guitarred:

Is it awesome? Even after I already explained that I made the mistake - I explained it in a post response to FeelingMN that I misread the data - you think this is awesome? Just how desperate are you for validation that your failed ideology holds a scintilla of credibility, exactly?

Even after you clearly were wrong about claiming that you didn't say that Walker fabricated a budget crisis, and you denied that you said the exact same thing that Rachel Maddow said, and the fact that she was utterly refuted in the Politifact report I posted, a report that you then claimed you fully agreed with, basically refuting yourself...

...that kind of awesome? I admit my mistakes. You clearly aren't man enough to do so.

State Pensions are out of control and public unions need reform, but unions in general are a good thing and ensure that workers are compensated fairly. The demise of unions is one reason why average worker salaries have been stagnant or gone down over the past 30 years and the middle class is shrinking quick while they upper percentiles take in a greater and greater share of the wealth. As usual the parties in charge are trying to balance the ledger on the backs of the working stiff.

The irony of the Teabagger Party is that they consider themselves patriots and advocate deregulation and tax cuts for the rich ... but their policies allow businesses to ship jobs overseas and create a class system that looks more like India than the United States. In that way, the Teabaggers are useful idiots of billionaires who want to dupe middle class rubes into not only getting fvcking in the ass, but liking it and asking for more.

Maybe when enough families fall out of the middle class, the people who are reflexively anti-union will reconsider the benefits of organized labor. It leads to a lot of abuses but it also guarantees a certain standard of living for US workers.

:cheers:

So your premise is that if the entire US workforce were unionized we would all be better off?

...that kind of awesome? I admit my mistakes. You clearly aren't man enough to do so.

his parents must have never told them about their big mistake :(

Character lessons come from mom and dad....

His didn't have any...

So your premise is that if the entire US workforce were unionized we would all be better off?

No, I didn't say anything even close to that. :doh:

No, I didn't say anything even close to that. :doh:

Then what is your point? Only a selected few can be union members?

Sure you did :lol:

So your super-rich grandpa who wanted to put your through Johns Hopkins ($160,000) didn't contribute to IMMBootstrap??

How did a lower-class gangsta growing up in the Milwaukee ghetto pay for his own college? You don't seem particularly hard-working with all your posting and researching obscure Maritime Sentry links all day... Basketball scholarship?

You just kinda make things up as you go along, don't you? :lol:

You are a sorry prick.

You don't deserve any response, but I'll answer for other readers. I paid for college completely on my own. I had to, as my dad reneged. My grandfather said he was willing to pay for college on only one condition: he wanted me to follow in his footsteps. I did not want to do that. This is my grandfather; American College of Cardiology Citizen of the Year(2009). Did he become wealthy because of his career? Yes. Moreso because of his investments. That's ancillary to the point. My grandfather knew the cost of a high-end degree in medicine, and desperately wanted me to become an MD, but I disappointed him. It's been a sore spot ever since. Am I successful? Yes - very; he's very proud of me. For a long time things were very strained, however - and part of the reason why he didn't pay for my Marquette tuition is because he hated my dad, and that's where my dad wanted me to go, because HE went there (even though my grandfather did too). My dad - proud jackass that he is - told my grandfather to sot off, that he would take care of his own son. He didn't; he left me high and dry with promises of tuition payments that never came.

I paid for school by working full time while I went. So you can kiss my ass.

Then what is your point? Only a selected few can be union members?

Wrong again. Did you actually read my post? :doh:

I think you should click on his second link and get your lips off IMM's nutz :thumbsup:

South Carolina – 49th

North Carolina – 38th

Georgia – 48th

Texas – 45th

Virginia – 34th

Doesn't anybody think for themselves at this site any more?

Are you professionally stupid? Those are SAT score results, which I wasn't addressing. I was pointing out that those same states did far better in ACT, as to counter the claim that - somehow - collective bargaining is directly linked to student education. It isn't; the claim that it is is BS, as Politifact also explains in their tepid, leftist way.

Is it awesome? Even after I already explained that I made the mistake

I didn't see you explain it to anybody....

Why would you sneakily go back and change it then? :lol:

Did you apologize to the 6 non-thinkers who knee-jerk slobbed your knob after your bad math? Did you apologize to me for saying "FAIL!" when it was you who failed to grasp basic math?

I'm tired of owning you, IMRosewellUFOIncidentCoverup... Your lack of smarts makes me wonder if you really went through the Wisconsin school system :thumbsdown:

I don't even think we should box any more :lol:

That's just what you need... .a few more hits to the head

You are a sorry prick.

You don't deserve any response, but I'll answer for other readers. I paid for college completely on my own. I had to, as my dad reneged. My grandfather said he was willing to pay for college on only one condition: he wanted me to follow in his footsteps. I did not want to do that. This is my grandfather; American College of Cardiology Citizen of the Year(2009). Did he become wealthy because of his career? Yes. Moreso because of his investments. That's ancillary to the point. My grandfather knew the cost of a high-end degree in medicine, and desperately wanted me to become an MD, but I disappointed him. It's been a sore spot ever since. Am I successful? Yes - very; he's very proud of me. For a long time things were very strained, however - and part of the reason why he didn't pay for my Marquette tuition is because he hated my dad, and that's where my dad wanted me to go, because HE went there (even though my grandfather did too). My dad - proud jackass that he is - told my grandfather to sot off, that he would take care of his own son. He didn't; he left me high and dry with promises of tuition payments that never came.

I paid for school by working full time while I went. So you can kiss my ass.

Keep in mind that donhaas is a union man and he understands he is not capable of holding a job without a union. This thread is threatening his entire way of life and probably his existence.

I put myself through school by working too. donhaas cannot comprehend someone being able to do that.

Are you professionally stupid? Those are SAT score results, which I wasn't addressing. I was pointing out that those same states did far better in ACT, as to counter the claim that - somehow - collective bargaining is directly linked to student education. It isn't; the claim that it is is BS, as Politifact also explains in their tepid, leftist way.

Yes... you claimed the SAT results didn't mean sh!t all the while touting misrepresented ACT scores (which then shouldn't count, either.... stupid, stupid argument) because you struggle with basic math and comprehension.... then you said "FAIL!" :doh:

Quit while you're behind, IMDeletingMyStupidity :cry:

I didn't see you explain it to anybody....

Just add that to the long list of things you have no clue about. I explained it clearly; you laugh at people who admit mistakes while making a ton of your own that you do not admit.

Yes... you claimed the SAT results didn't mean sh!t all the while touting misrepresented ACT scores (which then shouldn't count, either.... stupid, stupid argument) because you struggle with basic math and comprehension.... then you said "FAIL!" :doh:

Quit while you're behind, IMDeletingMyStupidity :cry:

Um..no. I never said that SAT scores didn't mean sh!t. You made that up as well. You are truly Duncehaas.

Keep in mind that donhaas is a union man and he understands he is not capable of holding a job without a union. This thread is threatening his entire way of life and probably his existence.

I put myself through school by working too. donhaas cannot comprehend someone being able to do that.

this

Just add that to the long list of things you have no clue about. I explained it clearly; you laugh at people who admit mistakes while making a ton of your own that you do not admit.

I'm sure you just went back and wrote something when you got caught... What would keep you from doing that?

You went back and changed the numbers, but it was quoted, so you went back and wrote that you were wrong.

Stop doctoring up the past.... You make mistakes, you attempt to humiliate people with those mistakes, you take fellatio from fellow non-thinking neo-cons because of said mistakes.... then you have to admit to your mistakes...

Don't go back and try to sneakily change it... you will get caught

You've proven yourself to be intellectually dishonest.

It's no fun discussing politics with a person like that :thumbsdown:

Dems went AWOL in Indiana now too.

What a pathetic bunch of clowns.

And you got a ton of cack gobblers that support these actions. Pathetic sore losing spineless selfish too dumb to stand on their own fags.

I'm sure you just went back and wrote something when you got caught... What would keep you from doing that?

Nothing - but you can add this accusation to your list of sh!t you're wrong about too. You can ask FeelingMN, as I believe his reading skills are far better than yours. After all, he at least had the initiative to read what I posted.

You went back and changed the numbers, but it was quoted, so you went back and wrote that you were wrong.

I said that I was wrong, and then I went back and corrected the mistake. I did so because the overall point wasn't affected.

Stop doctoring up the past.... You make mistakes, you attempt to humiliate people with those mistakes, you take fellatio from fellow non-thinking neo-cons because of said mistakes.... then you have to admit to your mistakes...

Don't go back and try to sneakily change it... you will get caught

You've proven yourself to be intellectually dishonest.

I admit my mistakes, and try to correct them. You don't erase yours - you'd have to admit them first, which you do not do. People are laughing at you because of this.

It's no fun discussing politics with a person like that :thumbsdown:

Wanna go back to saying something about my life or my grandfather?

:thumbsup:

And he realizes the gravy train is running out of steam.

State Pensions are out of control and public unions need reform, but unions in general are a good thing and ensure that workers are compensated fairly. The demise of unions is one reason why average worker salaries have been stagnant or gone down over the past 30 years and the middle class is shrinking quick while they upper percentiles take in a greater and greater share of the wealth. As usual the parties in charge are trying to balance the ledger on the backs of the working stiff.

The irony of the Teabagger Party is that they consider themselves patriots and advocate deregulation and tax cuts for the rich ... but their policies allow businesses to ship jobs overseas and create a class system that looks more like India than the United States. In that way, the Teabaggers are useful idiots of billionaires who want to dupe middle class rubes into not only getting fvcking in the ass, but liking it and asking for more.

Maybe when enough families fall out of the middle class, the people who are reflexively anti-union will reconsider the benefits of organized labor. It leads to a lot of abuses but it also guarantees a certain standard of living for US workers.

:cheers:

This is such nonsense...

Unions are their own form of wasteful ponzi schemes, they reward the 'lifers' they screw that newbies, and they take an exorbitant % off the top...

Government Unions are even worse...Oxymorons... They take giant amount of overhead and funnel them into political contributions so they can elect politicians that cave into their whim... The union is on both sides of the negotiating table, and the only people getting screwed are the taxpayers...

Avg teacher salary all in in Wisc is >100k per year... Should the taxpayers REALLY feel sorry for these people that are getting paid 25% more than private industry?

Unions are a cancer to the system...

The middle class is eroding because of globalization, and techonology allow the reduction in middle management. Layers and layers of bureaucracy is TERRIBLY INEFFICIENT and only exists in the govt, with obv results...

Hey Don, where is your legislator? Just narrow it down to which state the big puzzy is hiding in.

I think dumbhas might be a little busy catching up on grading last weeks homework and being torn on submitting that fraudulent doctors note......poor unions the gravy train is coming to a halt.

:(

"Meticulous attention should be paid to the special relations and obligations of public servants to the public itself and to the Government. The process of collective bargaining, as usually understood, cannot be transplanted into the public service."

-The great conservative steward, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"Meticulous attention should be paid to the special relations and obligations of public servants to the public itself and to the Government. The process of collective bargaining, as usually understood, cannot be transplanted into the public service."

-The great conservative steward, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt

What point are you trying to make? Neither cops nor firefighters were included in this bill. If collective bargaining isn't to be part of the public service, then so be it. But it still is.

:dunno:

What point are you trying to make? Neither cops nor firefighters were included in this bill. If collective bargaining isn't to be part of the public service, then so be it. But it still is.

:dunno:

Not for long. Walker is not going to buckle. The democrats will come home sooner or later.

Not for long. Walker is not going to buckle. The democrats will come home sooner or later.

So he's gonna go after the cops and firefighters too? I was under the impression they were exempt from this bill....and since they're public servants...and retain their right to collectively bargain....what was the reason for your quote again?

My 2 cents:

1. I'm uneasy with the banning of collective bargaining. BUT:

2. In the private sector, there's no conflict of interests. Unions want big contracts because they benefit its members, companies want small contracts to decrease the cost of doing business. In the public sector, there is a conflict of interests. Unions want big contracts because they benefit its members, government SHOULD want small contracts to keep down the cost to taxpayers. But half the government, the Democrats, have a vested interest in unions getting big contracts, since unions spend money to get Democrats elected to office.

My 2 cents:

1. I'm uneasy with the banning of collective bargaining. BUT:

2. In the private sector, there's no conflict of interests. Unions want big contracts because they benefit its members, companies want small contracts to decrease the cost of doing business. In the public sector, there is a conflict of interests. Unions want big contracts because they benefit its members, government SHOULD want small contracts to keep down the cost to taxpayers. But half the government, the Democrats, have a vested interest in unions getting big contracts, since unions spend money to get Democrats elected to office.

I think that's called corruption

Are those puzzy, AWOL, libtard WI lawmakers still shirking their duty and playing hide-n-seek?

Word has it that they're hiding in Duncehaas' asshole. IGotWorms got the scoop - he says there's a ton of room in there.

So he's gonna go after the cops and firefighters too? I was under the impression they were exempt from this bill....and since they're public servants...and retain their right to collectively bargain....what was the reason for your quote again?

I would look at who is controlling the Democratic Party, there values and ideas have taken a 180 over the years. And if you don't know where they will end up you better get informed. Right now it is very obvious to the majority of the country.

I would look at who is controlling the Democratic Party, there values and ideas have taken a 180 over the years. And if you don't know where they will end up you better get informed. Right now it is very obvious to the majority of the country.

bushy cited a quote from FDR stating collective bargaining has no place in the public sector. I'm assuming he used it as support for Walker's stance. Fine. Then explain to me why the police/firefighters were exempted in the bill. They collectively bargain. They're a part of the public sector. If you agree with FDR up there, shouldn't all CB be wiped out? Why is it alright to allow some public servants collective bargaining rights, and not others?

I just thought it was a weird quote considering the circumstances.

This is awesome! This college flunk-out is even dumber than IMDeletingMyStupidPosts :pointstosky:

Walker duped by fake Koch Brothers call.... For 20 minutes :music_guitarred:

http://news.firedoglake.com/2011/02/23/walker-punked-by-fake-koch-brothers-call/

Dumb article... Man is Wisc. embarrassing themselves, they are lucky to have a guy willing to parent all the whiny govt children...

bushy cited a quote from FDR stating collective bargaining has no place in the public sector. I'm assuming he used it as support for Walker's stance. Fine. Then explain to me why the police/firefighters were exempted in the bill. They collectively bargain. They're a part of the public sector. If you agree with FDR up there, shouldn't all CB be wiped out? Why is it alright to allow some public servants collective bargaining rights, and not others?

do you think the military should be unionized?

Their double dip pensions are some of the worst offending... We have cops/firefighters in boston making 250k+ per year with all benefits and crap, they make more than the mayor... its a joke.

I imagine the politics drives the issue whether they are included or not in the bill