Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

Umm, Newbie?

When you're humping your girlfriend in Punta, remember this.....gocolts masturbated to her the same night you posted her pics....and he hasn't stopped.

WTF??? Is there some kind of spy cam hidden in my bathroom or what???

Are you talking about the advances made in roids the past two decades?

Or the handiwork of Dr. Frankenstein?

Or Frankenfurter.

In just 7 days....

I can make you a man.

:music_guitarred:

I admire you.

Don't open the box. Put your gun down. And....DON'T OPEN THE BOX. :shocking:

Are you talking about the advances made in roids the past two decades?

Or the handiwork of Dr. Frankenstein?

Again..thank you so so much. It's nice to realize someone notices the hard work I put in. Another ultimate compliment. I'm blushing. :)

Now THAT'S Fking Bullsh!t, dude. I can take the Roarke, Busey, Corky from Life Goes On comparisons. But those Jersey Shore guys are uber-tools. Take it back!

Maybe if you didn't wear shirts 10 sizes too small, stopped tanning and getting the frosty gay hair do you might have a point...

Jersey shore is spot on in appearance and attitude.

Thread deletion is probably the biggest b!tch move one can pull as a Geek Club member. As if people WEREN'T going to rag on your after the initial "real werds." That's what we do here, man. :dunno:

He knows exactly what is going to happen when he starts those threads and posts pictures. He wants people to be dooshbags so then he can mount his high horse and be all like..... oooooo you guys are soooooo dooshy and I'm so much mature than you. If he really wanted to talk about the situation on the internet and get legitimate responses, there are a few hundred support groups he could have gone to.

It would be like me starting a thread about my dad's gay black boyfriend and then coming back and saying OMG you guys are such dooshes when people make jokes about it.

It's not like I care, but it does bug me that he actually posts pictures of his loved ones on public message boards, most likely without their knowledge, as a fishing expedition.

He knows exactly what is going to happen when he starts those threads and posts pictures. He wants people to be dooshbags so then he can mount his high horse and be all like..... oooooo you guys are soooooo dooshy and I'm so much mature than you. If he really wanted to talk about the situation on the internet and get legitimate responses, there are a few hundred support groups he could have gone to.

It would be like me starting a thread about my dad's gay black boyfriend and then coming back and saying OMG you guys are such dooshes when people make jokes about it.

It's not like I care, but it does bug me that he actually posts pictures of his loved ones on public message boards, most likely without their knowledge, as a fishing expedition.

Fock you dude.

Maybe if you didn't wear shirts 10 sizes too small, stopped tanning and getting the frosty gay hair do you might have a point...

That look does amazingly well for me. You'd be shocked. ;) Oh, the stories I could tell you about from March til August. Oy. :thumbsup:

That look does amazingly well for me. You'd be shocked. ;) Oh, the stories I could tell you about from March til August. Oy. :thumbsup:

I'm sure it does, but as you know...they eventualy want a real man who isn't so concerned with being pretty.

I'm sure it does, but as you know...they eventualy want a real man who isn't so concerned with being pretty.

I'll take my advice from someone who can get a woman, thankyouverymuch. :cheers:

There are plenty of women who like "pretty boys" so I wouldn't worry too much. I strongly believe there is always someone for everyone.

There are plenty of women who like "pretty boys" so I wouldn't worry too much. I strongly believe there is always someone for everyone.

Thanks Addict. I was really getting concerned. ;)

Thanks Addict. I was really getting concerned. ;)

Oh I know. You and that ego of yours :P

Gocolts I'm pretty sure I fockin offered so take your <_< and run over it with a wheelchair.

So there :nono:

i say Newbie should of waited 48 hours then deleted it, by then it would have been on page 3 and no one would have noticed.

Fock you Newbie, I hate people who delete threads. And stop being such a g0ddamn little b!tch. If you post a thread about your personal life on here, people are going to take aim. That's just the way it is. So if you can't stand the heat then stay the fock outta the kitchen :mad:

Fock you Newbie, I hate people who delete threads. And stop being such a g0ddamn little b!tch. If you post a thread about your persona life on here, people are going to take aim. That's just the way it is. So if you can't stand the heat then stay the fock outta the kitchen :mad:

:lol:

Thank you sir. Another steroid accusation, another guy telling me he doesn't believe I could look this good naturally. Always appreciated. :cheers:

Not meant to accuse you of using steroids, just trying to bring a little funny, but I guess it didn't work. :(

Not meant to accuse you of using steroids, just trying to bring a little funny, but I guess it didn't work. :(

Oh. Apprevciate the effort. But since about four others have seen my pictures and said I was on steroids, I thought you were jumping on the nonintentional-compliment bandwagon.

(I am a Nick Nolte fan, though.) :music_guitarred:

Meh. You used to be cool. Now you act like a 12 year old girl all the time.

Damn. I want to win you back.

also, who are you?

Total douche :thumbsdown:

Fock you Newbie, I hate people who delete threads. And stop being such a g0ddamn little b!tch. If you post a thread about your personal life on here, people are going to take aim. That's just the way it is. So if you can't stand the heat then stay the fock outta the kitchen :mad:

Actually it's more of a small kitchenette. And there's no stove, per se, but there is a snazzy little microwave that nestles right up under the cabinet. :thumbsup:

Actually it's more of a small kitchenette. And there's no stove, per se, but there is a snazzy little microwave that nestles right up under the cabinet. :thumbsup:

That sounds economical and efficient :wub:

I think that you guys are being too hard on Newbie with the Jersey Shore references. That is completely unfair to compare him to those guys.

He would have to gain 30 IQ points and drop his narcissism (NPI) measurement by at least 10 points to be in the same class as those guys.

My name is NewbieJr, I am a motivational speaker, I am divorced, and I live in a van down by the river.

i say Newbie should of waited 48 hours then deleted it, by then it would have been on page 3 and no one would have noticed.

But then we wouldn't of had this wonderful thread where we can berate him for the other thread and being a doucey deletor.

Gocolts I'm pretty sure I fockin offered so take your <_< and run over it with a wheelchair.

So there :nono:

:o You did??? How in the fock did I miss this. Talk about major FAIL on my part. I think I will go kill myself now. :cry: :cry:

This thread is insightful. Thanks for the necro; it does make it a lot easier to understand why the poor little Chrysler fella has to attack everything and everyone.

This thread is insightful. Thanks for the necro; it does make it a lot easier to understand why the poor little Chrysler fella has to attack everything and everyone.

The really insightful thing was that Magnificent Bastard bumped it a few minutes ago, then deleted his post and here you are.

Wow.

The really insightful thing was that Magnificent Bastard bumped it a few minutes ago, then deleted his post and here you are.

Wow.

:lol:

You are really demonstrating another way to enslave someone. You're an owned poster, brudda.

? He bumped it and I responded because I found it interesting. You really do need to spruce up this space I've rented in your empty head.

So you saw Mag Bastard bump it too.

So strange that he would delete his post.

:mellow:

So you saw Mag Bastard bump it too.

So strange that he would delete his post.

:mellow:

Of course I saw it. How else would I have responded to it?

It's really a shame that you fellas didn't take me up on my repeated offer to avoid insults. You had your chance to demonstrate that you've grown up.

Do you want another one?