Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Guys..can a girl be TOO adventurous in the bedroom?

Are there things you'd say no to if your girlfriend/wife wanted to do them? I made the mistake of telling mine that I'd be open to doing anthing she wants to and she's really making some suggestions that are making me reconsider. Thankfully, none of them have to do with backside penetration (of me). lol

I wouldn't call her wanting to jab things in your @ss adventerous, assuming she did I mean.

So no, i don't think a girl can be too adventerous.

Are there things you'd say no to if your girlfriend/wife wanted to do them? I made the mistake of telling mine that I'd be open to doing anthing she wants to and she's really making some suggestions that are making me reconsider. Thankfully, none of them have to do with backside penetration (of me). lol

Probably not, but I need more info. What kind of focked up things does she want to do?

Can size? :mad:

And what suggestions are making you reconsider?

About the only things I can think of would be scat or pee play :nono:

Probably not, but I need more info. What kind of focked up things does she want to do?

Ok, for an example, in Punta Cana, we were in the pool. Just got done going to the swim up bar and were having a drink. She said she had to pee and hated to get ouit so I told her to just pee in the pool. (It is a 1/4 mile long twisting pool with a million gallons of water). She was afraid someoner would be able to tell if it looked real yellow, so I told her to acvt like she was hugging me and I would just put my thingh between her legs and she could pee that way. And that exactly what she did. I joked while she was doing it that i could feel the warmth as she was peeing on my leg (I really could). Well, I brought it up as a joke that she pee'd on me and she said it was kind of hot and said we should shower together this weekend and she wanted to do it again. And wanted me to pee on her. I'm 47 and that would be a first for me.

She also has made another suggestion that I'm pretty sure would make me gay. :unsure:

Over/under on the length of a "My girlfriend wants to give me a Hot Carl" thread by Newbie?

I'm thinking five pages at least.

i had a gal insist that we go outside naked and do it doggystyle leaning aginst her backyard fence. Then I fund out why. As she cliaxed, she pissed everywher just a hollerin and having a great time. I however was caught off guard and had her urine all over me. Not technically "in the bedroom" but that was too far for me. One bj later I ended things :doublethumbsup:

Lol. 34B. Not big, but perky.

Ok, for an example, in Punta Cana, we were in the pool. Just got done going to the swim up bar and were having a drink. She said she had to pee and hated to get ouit so I told her to just pee in the pool. (It is a 1/4 mile long twisting pool with a million gallons of water). She was afraid someoner would be able to tell if it looked real yellow, so I told her to acvt like she was hugging me and I would just put my thingh between her legs and she could pee that way. And that exactly what she did. I joked while she was doing it that i could feel the warmth as she was peeing on my leg (I really could). Well, I brought it up as a joke that she pee'd on me and she said it was kind of hot and said we should shower together this weekend and she wanted to do it again. And wanted me to pee on her. I'm 47 and that would be a first for me.

She also has made another suggestion that I'm pretty sure would make me gay. :unsure:

I'd do it. With no hesitation.

What's your problem, dude?

whatever that suggestion is I doubt it could gheytop anything you've done here already

:rolleyes: Just piss on her already you wuss. And as far as the 2nd suggestion that you think would make you gay, it only makes you gay if it involves you taking in an actual live male peniis.

Sheesh.

:rolleyes: Just piss on her already you wuss. And as far as the 2nd suggestion that you think would make you gay, it only makes you gay if it involves you taking in an actual live male peniis.

Sheesh.

oK, HERE'S WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO....

I always want to kiss her right after eating her out. When my face is wet from cheek to cheek. And she has no problem with it. About a month ago, she blew me and when she was done, she came upo to kiss me. I would only closed mouth kiss her (even though her mouth was emply at that point). She teased me that I'm a wuss and that she kisses me right after so what's teh difference. Ever since then, I have no problem kissing her after a BJ. Now she says she wants to keep it in her mouth and kiss me!! She said that any of out bodily juices should just be fair game and neither of us should have any reservations. I'm thinking 'gay'. What say the Geek Club??

I almost made it to second base once. I hear its like a warm apple pie :wub:

I always want to kiss her right after eating her out. When my face is wet from cheek to cheek. And she has no problem with it. About a month ago, she blew me and when she was done, she came upo to kiss me. I would only closed mouth kiss her (even though her mouth was emply at that point). She teased me that I'm a wuss and that she kisses me right after so what's teh difference. Ever since then, I have no problem kissing her after a BJ. Now she says she wants to keep it in her mouth and kiss me!! She said that any of out bodily juices should just be fair game and neither of us should have any reservations. I'm thinking 'gay'. What say the Geek Club??

Clay Aiken :thumbsup:

It won't be long until she's regurgitating worms in your a$$.

So your inflatable girlfriend is talking to you now?

Newbie = Tom Hanks.

not sure if it is technically gay, but kinda gross to say the least. I would say that some residual leftovers in her mouth is one thing, but a mouthful (pre spit or swallow) may just cross a line for me

btw the photo of her last week shows that she is a very lovely gal :cheers:

Its not like its the first load you have had in your mouth, but that is ghey. Snot is also a bodily fluid, but I am not going to start eating my boogers.

I used to think that I was pretty adventurous and I knew a lot about sex. Until I joined the Geek Club. Now I think I am the flying nun.

I used to think that I was pretty adventurous and I knew a lot about sex. Until I joined the Geek Club. Now I think I am the flying nun.

odds are a few of these foos have a nunfetish

Just tell her you wouldn't ask her to do anything that she wouldn't want to do and you expect to be treated the same way.

Plus tell her if you ended up liking it then you wouldn't be able to go to the gym because you would be getting a woody there.

not sure if it is technically gay, but kinda gross to say the least. I would say that some residual leftovers in her mouth is one thing, but a mouthful (pre spit or swallow) may just cross a line for me

btw the photo of her last week shows that she is a very lovely gal :cheers:

Exactly. I was kidding about the gay part. Obviously it wouldn't make me gay, but it is really gross. I might impulsively spit in her face when I felt it in my mouth. lol It obviously doesn't harm you physically, as millions of chicks swallow it every day, but it's a real mental hurdle to get over. <_<

I can see your panties when you fly.

:banana:

I had a girl stick a rolled up rag up my A$$ and she said I would come like a wild cat when she pulled it out. After a few hours in the emergency room, when the doctor pulled it out I did come like a banchee.

Just tell her you wouldn't ask her to do anything that she wouldn't want to do and you expect to be treated the same way.

That's kind of what she said. She asked how I can ask her to have that in her mouth when I'm not willing to. And teh problem is, I like having her use her hands on herself and then sticking her fingers in her mouth. It turns me on, but then I feel like I'm being a hypocrite. Why is sex so confusing? lol

That's kind of what she said. She asked how I can ask her to have that in her mouth when I'm not willing to. And teh problem is, I like having her use her hands on herself and then sticking her fingers in her mouth. It turns me on, but then I feel like I'm being a hypocrite. Why is sex so confusing? lol

... because there are double standards with respect to gender.

Lesbians are hot

Twinks are not

Is she a squirter?

No. I think that would be awesome the first time or two. But I'm not sure I'd want drenched bedding everytime I had sex. It would probably get old.

... because there are double standards with respect to gender.

Lesbians are hot

Twinks are not

But do you consider a woman tasting herself a form of lesbianism?

I don't think that is the same at all. I don't know why, I just don't.

I can see the problem. Jizz in the mouf is one place I would draw the line. I think the problem is that once you shoot your load, you are done, and the sexual frenzy is gone. If you want a compromise that will turn her on, take some of your pre-cvm, rub it on her nipples, and lick it off. You will be at the height of horniness so much more open to it, and it pretty much has no taste. Allegedly. :unsure:

As for the peeing, similar problem in that you have to be limp to do it, so again, no excitement factor for you. I suppose I'd do it though, if she really wanted.

Whatever you decide, you don't want to dissuade her from suggesting adventurous things. Otherwise in 14 months, you'll be starting a new thread...

Most women are bi curious. And who can blame them. If I was a woman, I would be. Men are different. We don't want anything to do with other men. Men are gross.

Hmmmm....not sure I'd be into that. It's not like when you go down on her that you have a mouthful of juice, right? So technically it's not the same thing.

But if it turns her on, I say just do it. It's not like she's kissing you after a bukakke session with twelve dudes. It's your own stuff. Just be happy she has no reservations because that's a rare thing, most of them have so many, you never get to do anything fun.

Most women are bi curious. And who can blame them. If I was a woman, I would be. Men are different. We don't want anything to do with other men. Men are gross.

I don't think it's a bi-curious thing. I'm trying to figure this out. I think it's because semen is generally kinda grosser than women-stuff. It's thick and goopy and needs to be swallowed immediately and the thought of keeping it in your mouth and transferring to another person's mouth especially when the other person is the guy it belongs to is just kinda gross. Whoever made the snot comment is right on. I would classify semen more in that category than the women juice category.