Sign in to follow this  
OldMaid

?

And just what exactly are the benefits of being a "verified female" ? Inquiring minds want to know...

Unlimited replies and PM messages from Jerryskids.

Unlimited replies and PM messages from Jerryskids.

Darn! I was hoping for a sticker!

How come I never saw this alleged camel toe pic ?

How come I never saw this alleged camel toe pic ?

Apparently she buried a picture deep inside of some thread one day and all of us are idiots for not seeing it. :rolleyes: I believe we have an entire thread for that. It's even stickied at the top.

Take 4876756 with NewbieJr in a direct reply to him that he won't see and in four days come back here and say that I am a man again.

http://s1113.photobu...t=Nikki2200.jpg

FYI. The following topics have already been discussed: my man hands, stringy hair, camel toe, and the fact that the left boob is slightly larger. I'm only posting this so NewbieJr will STFU. Everyone EXCEPT you has known that I am a verified female for months now.

Also OldMaid if you are trying to hook up, sorry to hijack.

The last thing 'she' is trying to do is hook up. 'She's ' been nothing but a ###### ever since 'she' showed up. :thumbsdown:

'Her' and gutterslut would make a perrrrrfect couple.

Take 4876756 with NewbieJr in a direct reply to him that he won't see and in four days come back here and say that I am a man again.

FYI. The following topics have already been discussed: my man hands, stringy hair, camel toe, and the fact that the left boob is slightly larger. I'm only posting this so NewbieJr will STFU. Everyone EXCEPT you has known that I am a verified female for months now.

is that a lobster claw you have for a right hand

Hmmm. Pretty pisspoor picture, but that is definitely a female. i didn't really notice any of the features you mentioned (other than the misleadinly large hands due to being closest thing to the mirror), but I did notice scratches on your shoulder. Cat?

is that a lobster claw you have for a right hand

It use to be very feminine until she wrapped it around tiki's herpes infested cack. :puke:

Hmmm. Pretty pisspoor picture, but that is definitely a female. i didn't really notice any of the features you mentioned (other than the misleadinly large hands due to being closest thing to the mirror), but I did notice scratches on your shoulder. Cat?

Yes. OMG you are observant. I didn't even realize I had a scratch on my shoulder....

It use to be very feminine until she wrapped it around tiki's herpes infested cack. :puke:

Glad the camera was shielding us from her face - dodged a bullet there !

Fock off! LOL

You must hold a sign saying Geek Club or a Geek member's name. The only thing you verified is that you can post a picture of a female.

So she posts a picture and it's still not good enough? :doh:

Nope

Even you were smart enough to provide written proof :wub:

You must hold a sign saying Geek Club or a Geek member's name. The only thing you verified is that you can post a picture of a female.

Where in the Geek Club picture thread is anyone holding a sign in their picture?

Where in the Geek Club picture thread is anyone holding a sign in their picture?

Apples and oranges

Apples and oranges

Do you guys realize you drive people away when you do this stuff? Maybe you don't care. But it should be nice to have new posters join. Fresh meat and all.

Do you guys realize you drive people away when you do this stuff? Maybe you don't care. But it should be nice to have new posters join. Fresh meat and all.

you ever think maybe we are trying to

:lol:

Do you guys realize you drive people away when you do this stuff?

Yes. :wave:

Suck my cawk! Is that better?

Seriously. If you'll go to the trouble of posting a webcam pic, why nor do the same thing holding a sign that says "Fock you Geek Club" or something? I mean, you are surely smart enough to realize that webcam pics of females are a dime a dozen. Any of us could post that picture or one like it.

How come you guys don't require the same verification from new male posters? That's what makes it a little hilarious. I can think of one for instance that I am ABSOLUTELY 100% POSITIVE is an alias and I'm 99.99% sure I know who it is, but not one of you people has said a word about it because the user is portraying themselves as a male. What's the difference? If the whole issue is you are concerned about aliases, wouldn't you do this to every new poster on the bored?

Mebbe you guys really are just trying to get pics of boobies. :D

. I can think of one for instance that I am ABSOLUTELY 100% POSITIVE is an alias and I'm 99.99% sure I know who it is, but not one of you people has said a word about it because the user is portraying themselves as a male.

Lemme guess...penultimatestraw = MDC, right?

Also, why would we want the new male posters to post pics of their moobs? :wacko:

Also, why would we want the new male posters to post pics of their moobs? :wacko:

Way to go and out him............. :thumbsdown:

Ok boys, I'm tired of trying to jump through hoops for you. I posted a pic of myself and it wasn't good enough for you. In my mistake, my poor little wimmen's brain forgot to add some signage. Big deal. Don't you think if I was going to find some random pic off the net and claim it was me, I would have found a much hotter girl? Get over it... I don't care... If you guys want to think I'm some dude, go ahead...

Ok boys, I'm tired of trying to jump through hoops for you. I posted a pic of myself and it wasn't good enough for you. In my mistake, my poor little wimmen's brain forgot to add some signage. Big deal. Don't you think if I was going to find some random pic off the net and claim it was me, I would have found a much hotter girl? Get over it... I don't care... If you guys want to think I'm some dude, go ahead...

Sounds good. :thumbsup:

Who said anything about moobs photos? I suggested peen pics with a penny for size comparison...

Crap! I'm busted! I'm totally the girl in that video! :lol:

It's ok. I know that you're a girl. Everyone believes me here :)