Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

why wont obama show his birth certificate

At last a meeting of the minds. You guys are way to deep for me.

Sorry, I'll break it down for you:

I was sarcastically poking fun at people who spout retarded nonsense and expect other people to respect their moronic beliefs and actually take them seriously. When the words that are coming out of your mouth positively identify you as a clown, you can't blame everyone for laughing. That's what clowns do, they make people laugh.

I wasn't directing that at you per se, just clowns in general. :cheers:

1.) Short form - not enough

2.) Stamp on short form - not enough

3.) Short form - not enough

4.) Announcement in Newspaper - Once again not enough

Are you people seriously retarded? Short form DOESN"T cut it... People asking for a birth cert. are asking for a specific document, not a generic shortform...That is just a strawman and proves nothing...

Bingo.

Vote Trump. :ninja:

I understand that either one is enough to prove citizenship as long as it is state certified.

I also understand that you're really stupid and will b1tch no matter what the guy does or does not do.

:D

You are retardo enough to consistently not realize that a short form DOESN"T PROVE NATURAL BORN... Cert of Live Birth aka longform is the proof...

Bingo.

Vote Trump. :ninja:

This has nothing to do with elections... This is the type of story that will come out a decade from now and simply highlight the excesses and abuse of power that big brother thug govt has gotten away with as it has grown into the out of control behemoth that it is now...

My guess is that his religion says muslim on it... thats my bet... I don't doubt he has the form, but there is something about the form that would severely hurt his political prospects...

Sorry, I'll break it down for you:

I was sarcastically poking fun at people who spout retarded nonsense and expect other people to respect their moronic beliefs and actually take them seriously. When the words that are coming out of your mouth positively identify you as a clown, you can't blame everyone for laughing. That's what clowns do, they make people laugh.

I wasn't directing that at you per se, just clowns in general. :cheers:

My only statement in this thread has been: why won’t Obama show his birth certificate? I took it right from the OP because no one has answered this question. I am not asking if he has one I want to know why he won’t show it.

I think you are the one wearing the red nose in this thread.

Or Palin, doesn't matter.

Same, same.

I'm torn. I don't know which one would be better. Hilarity is guaranteed though in either case.

2.) Stamp on short form - not enough

3.) Short form - not enough

4.) Announcement in Newspaper - Once again not enough

Are you people seriously retarded? Short form DOESN"T cut it... People asking for a birth cert. are asking for a specific document, not a generic shortform...That is just a strawman and proves nothing...

:lol: I'm really surprised you're falling for this tardy stupidity.

ETA: How about this birthers: If you have credible evidence that Obama was not born in the US, present it. Otherwise, kindly STFU and go away. There are plenty of valid criticisms of Obama without resorting to this idiotic nonsense.

My only statement in this thread has been: why won’t Obama show his birth certificate? I took it right from the OP because no one has answered this question. I am not asking if he has one I want to know why he won’t show it.

I think you are the one wearing the red nose in this thread.

Voltaire answered the question:

The birthers believe that a pregnant white American woman flew from Hawaii to Kenya in 1961 to give birth to her child. She had the forsight to trick a Hawaii newspaper into printing a birth announcement because she believed that there was a good chance that half half-black baby born in the pre-civil rights era would grow up to be president. Then immediately after giving birth in Kenya, she flew back to Hawaii.

Now 98% of Americans think this theory is batsh*t crazy, yet two percent of Americans gather together and mentally masturbate each other over how obvious and logical and plausible this course of events seems. This two percent ignores the state of Hawaii and also the Republican governor of Hawaii as well. They write their critics off as being uninformed.

Birthers accuse Obama of not wanting to put the issue to rest and they can't figure out for the life of them is why he doesn't just show his birth certificate. They think this proves their cause.

Damn straight he doesn't want to show his birth certificate. But not for the reason the Birthers beleive.

The real reason he won't show is birth certificate is because everybody except Birthers know that Birthers are a cancerous tumor protruding from the rectum of the Republican Party. Obama likes you. Obama wants you there. Obama cannot be happier that you exist. He doesn't want this cancerous tumor (you) to go away so, he wants you to grow. He wants to help you out, so a a favor to your cause, he won't release his birth certificate. The reason being that he wants you to remain p*ssed off. He wants you grow and grow and scream and shout and make lots of noise and attract lots of attention to your retarded-ass selves. The reason he does this is because it's clear to everybody -except you- that you are full of sh*t. You aren't convincing anyone. Your approval rating among people with an IQ above 'eggplant' is somewhere in the Osama bin Laden-region. Everybody with a shred of common sense is laughing at you. Nobody takes you seriously. You are useful idiots to the Obama 2012 campaign. Why on earth would Obama want you retarded fools to go away? He doesn't. He want you to stay angry and stay in the spotlight. He appreciates your help.

It's non-retarded Republicans that want you -are begging you- to go away. You are seriously embarrassing them and doing substantial damage to the cause of getting Obama tossed from office in 2012. Nobody wants anything to do with you. I recommend that you listen to your smart allies and shut the fock up. As a post-election present, Obama will release his birth certificate the day after your birther retardation gets him re-elected, he will also send you all a 'Thank You' card. Finally, all birthers can also expect chocolate covered candy hearts for Valentines Day 2013.

:lol: I'm really surprised you're falling for this tardy stupidity.

ETA: How about this birthers: If you have credible evidence that Obama was not born in the US, present it. Otherwise, kindly STFU and go away. There are plenty of valid criticisms of Obama without resorting to this idiotic nonsense.

You believe the onus is on the citizens to dig up documents that are being shielded by the administration?, or is the onus on the person accepting the position to provide credentials that allow acceptance of that position...

Thats pretty bunk viewpoint. If he has to carry on this charade to increase his political cache its pretty pathetic.

The fact the administration flaunts a short form document it knows doesn't serve as proof is disingenuous.

Strip away your hatred for rednecks and radical republicans and look at simply the facts... Can't argue there isn't reasonable cause for suspicion.

Voltaire answered the question:

:lol:

There's a problem with Voltaire's explanation: if true, Obama is just a flat liar. He's the one that preaches unity and togetherness and transparency. If you're buying Voltaire's explanation (and I know that lots of people who people like you may call 'birthers' aren't: like Nuggs and me, as we don't believe the stuff that Voltaire says birthers believe), then you're admitting that Obama does not believe in unity or transparency.

So you pick which way you want Obama to look. Either way he looks like a liar to me.

My only statement in this thread has been: why wont Obama show his birth certificate?

Voltaire answered this: Because guys like you and DankNuggs make Republicans look like retards.

Edit: Wouldn't the fact that Obama's mother was a US citizen make him a citizen regardless of where he's born? McCain was actually born in Panama but I don't see anyone questioning his citizenship or demanding his birth certificate, probably because the original was carved on a stone tablet.

There's a problem with Voltaire's explanation: if true, Obama is just a flat liar. He's the one that preaches unity and togetherness and transparency. If you're buying Voltaire's explanation (and I know that lots of people who people like you may call 'birthers' aren't: like Nuggs and me, as we don't believe the stuff that Voltaire says birthers believe), then you're admitting that Obama does not believe in unity or transparency.

So you pick which way you want Obama to look. Either way he looks like a liar to me.

Its pretty disingenuous for him to play the charade... These documents get lost apparantly (not surprising, lets remember, its the govt here)... Which creates an interesting situation. I believe GW's long form was lost, but the natural born criterion was met by both his parents and as such is less of an issue.

It very well may mean he is natural born, but can't prove it... In which case call at the naysayers horrible names, call them birthers, and hope to intimidate you opponents enough to shut up... Sounds like union strategy...

Edit: Wouldn't the fact that Obama's mother was a US citizen make him a citizen regardless of where he's born? McCain was actually born in Panama but I don't see anyone questioning his citizenship or demanding his birth certificate, probably because the original was carved on a stone tablet.

Instead of calling me a retard, how about you LEARN THE FACTS.

1.) Natural born = both parents born on US soil = Nope, BHO's dad is kenyan

2.) Natural Born = mother living in the country for 4 YEARS AFTER THE AGE OF 18... Live as an adult for 4 years ( this is diff than reg citizenship obv)

Mother gave birth at age 19,20 whatever it was it was before the 4 year grace period..

3.) natural born = born on US soil and has attending physician sign off on long form birth cert aka cert of live birth.

He doesn't qualify on 1&2...

Its pretty disingenuous for him to play the charade... These documents get lost apparantly (not surprising, lets remember, its the govt here)... Which creates an interesting situation. I believe GW's long form was lost, but the natural born criterion was met by both his parents and as such is less of an issue.

It very well may mean he is natural born, but can't prove it... In which case call at the naysayers horrible names, call them birthers, and hope to intimidate you opponents enough to shut up... Sounds like union strategy...

Exactly. We have loads of that going on right now in Wisconsin, with Kloppenburg now demanding a recount, and union goons shouting down questioners in the audience asking her if she even thinks she believes she won. Watch this fruitcake flower child (flower child evidence throughout; check out 1:30 for true hilarity):

http://youtu.be/5oee6qB55bQ

:lol: I'm guessing there's no problem with "shouting down" supporters of health care reform a town hall meetings, though.

:lol: I'm guessing there's no problem with "shouting down" supporters of health care reform a town hall meetings, though.

Don't try to discount his red herring with a red herring of your own.

Dirty pool, my good man.

Liberal Namecalling = Birthers, teabaggers

Conservative name calling = ? dunno, dirty hippies?

Why is the conversation always frames as a tit for tat? We are talking about an issue here.

Instead of calling me a retard, how about you LEARN THE FACTS.

I asked a question, you ignorant fvcking sh1tstain. :cheers:

Voltaire answered this: Because guys like you and DankNuggs make Republicans look like retards.

1. I am not a Republican

2. I am not a birther

3. McCain showed his Birth Certificate

4. Why won't BHO show his?

1. I am not a Republican

2. I am not a birther

3. McCain showed his Birth Certificate

4. Why won't BHO show his?

The fact that you give a shiot about this non issue says you are.

Stop trying to deny your mouth breather status. You aren't fooling anybody.

The fact that you give a shiot about this non issue says you are.

Stop trying to deny your mouth breather status. You aren't fooling anybody.

Why won't BHO show his birth certificate? That is the question no one can answer.

Why won't BHO show his birth certificate?

Because what he's shown is proof enough for everyone except you and the other lunatics.

Because what he's shown is proof enough for everyone except you and the other lunatics.

:overhead:

You name callers are priceless!

You name callers are priceless!

What's the matter? Truth hurts?

Birthers are lunatics. You are a birther. Do the math.

What's the matter? Truth hurts?

Birthers are lunatics. You are a birther. Do the math.

You name callers are priceless.

He doesn't have one, he can't. He promised he would be the most transparent administration ever. He promised guys .....

Maybe the real retards are the ones that voted for him.

Do the Mensa folk know that you're a birther? Because if so I'm surprised they haven't stripped your membership. I guess their standards just aren't what they used to be. -_-

Why won't BHO show his birth certificate? That is the question no one can answer.

Why won't you prove that aren't a direct descendant from Neanderthal man? I keep asking you time and time again to prove that you are a homo sapien but you just keep dodging the question. What do you have to hide? You could put this issue to bed right now if you would simply upload a PDF of your birth certificate for the benefit of the Geek Club, but for some reason you refuse to do that. It baffles me. You are obviously guilty of something.

Do the Mensa folk know that you're a birther? Because if so I'm surprised they haven't stripped your membership. I guess their standards just aren't what they used to be. -_-

I'm sorry: are you graduating retard to a new level? My position is not a birther position.

Answer: Because not doing so will help him get reelected.

You have to understand, you are useful idiots of the Obama 2012 campaign. He likes you angry and screaming because everybody has written you off as racist freaks of limited intelligence. You're the smelly guy on the bus that nobody wants to sit next to. When people recoil away from your lunacy/stench, they go towards him. You are a huge embarrassment to your allies, his opponents. It's the Republicans that want you to shut up, not Obama. President Obama likes you screaming, he'll hand you all loudspeakers.

Wow is our country f*cked. Obama is a mediocre at best president, and the opposition is doing everything in it's power to make sure he gets 4 more years by focusing on this sh*t instead of any of the tons of arguments they could make as to why he should go. Great, keep letting the Sarah Palin's and Donald Trump's act as your voice. :wall:

I answered the question with the most likely answer - it was lost or damaged to the point it is unreadable. Though I like Voltaire's point, I don't think Obama was devious enough to foresee all the drama this situation has created. It certainly doesn't make birthers look very bright, and by extension the republican/conservative party.

If he cannot provide the long form, should he be impeached? Or should we invest more time/$ in proposing legislation to prevent such a travesty in the future?

NY Times article on the subject

I'm sorry: are you graduating retard to a new level? My position is not a birther position.

You're obviously a birther. Because only birthers give a sh!t about President Obama's birth certificate. The rest of us moved on a long, long time ago.

Suppose a rumor spread that George W. Bush likes to go to the zoo and shove his head in the rectum of elephants and hippos. Now, this is not true. I made the rumor up just now because I need a clearly ridiculous example to make a point.

And this is my point: since I like to imagine him doing this, perhaps other people do to. If somehow the rumor spread that George Bush likes to shove his head up the ass of large mammals spreads, and it becomes a big enough deal that a pollster asked me if I believe it, I might actually say "yes" even though I know that it's false. I'd say "yes" because I hate George W. Bush so much, because it's fun to think of him in this manner, and because I want to register a big "fock you" to him.

Anyways, this Birther stuff is clearly, really focking pathetic. I hope that most of you don't actually believe this nonsense. I hope that your reasons for going along with it are the same reason with my anti-Bush rumor: that you don't like Obama and so you latch onto any anti-Obama story that comes down the pipe, no matter how crazy, because it's fun to believe even though you know it makes no sense.

Or maybe not, who knows. I'm really not good with conspiracy theories, I'm missing that gene.

Suppose a rumor spread that George W. Bush likes to go to the zoo and shove his head in the rectum of elephants and hippos. Now, this is not true. I made the rumor up just now because I need a clearly ridiculous example to make a point.

And this is my point: since I like to imagine him doing this, perhaps other people do to. If somehow the rumor spread that George Bush likes to shove his head up the ass of large mammals spreads, and it becomes a big enough deal that a pollster asked me if I believe it, I might actually say "yes" even though I know that it's false. I'd say "yes" because I hate George W. Bush so much, because it's fun to think of him in this manner, and because I want to register a big "fock you" to him.

Anyways, this Birther stuff is clearly, really focking pathetic. I hope that most of you don't actually believe this nonsense. I hope that your reasons for going along with it are the same reason with my anti-Bush rumor: that you don't like Obama and so you latch onto any anti-Obama story that comes down the pipe, no matter how crazy, because it's fun to believe even though you know it makes no sense.

Or maybe not, who knows. I'm really not good with conspiracy theories, I'm missing that gene.

Actually, Its more like a police officer in carrying out a search warrant who flashes his library card at the homeowner as proof he can do what he wants...

I was having fun with all of this but this post is really ignorant and shows an extreme a lack of knowledge.