Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

why wont obama show his birth certificate

No, I'm sorry, this is a fly fishing thread now. :D

I don't know that I can 'quantify' it, I'm just taking this lady's word for it...

It sounds to me like she is referring to past tense.

They got to Janice!!!!! :(

do you have a liberal or conservative running your country of china ?

It's a whole different paradigm and China has it's own problems.

By Chinese Communist Party standards, Hu Jintao would be a conservative. Certainly not a reformer.

This is all so frustrating.

As it stands now, I vote in alliance with welfare leaches, unproductive turds, and people that encourage discrimitation against white people. This sucks and I want to switch.

The thing is, if ever I do switch back over, the thought that I'll be alliance with these humanoid birthers/and other assorted fringe right fruits and nuts (evilgelicals, chickenhawks) makes my stomach turn just as much.

With the Dems, the stoopid liberals let the smart liberals run the show and defer to them because the smart liberals care take care of the stoopid liberals. And that's a huge plus even though they are delusional, at least they are rational. In the GOP, the stoopid conservatives are a powerful force. They don't listen to/trust to the smart conservatives because deep down, they have been able to figure out that the smart conservatives are only in it for themselves and really don't give a fock about the useful idiot stoopid conservatives. I like the smart conservatives but I don't know how many there are left.

Then there's the next layer... the mouthbreathers conservatives make asses of themselves much worse and are more embarrassing than the mouthbreather liberals but at least they are productive members of society. The mouthbreather liberals are just totally beyond useless.

So -because I hate everyone- the voting decision ultimately becomes which group disgusts me least. And I'm having a hard time deciding which one that is at present.

I like to break it down into people that understand the issues, the rest exhibiting herd mentaility with no original thought....

Liberalism is all about herding people and leveraging (exploiting) their carte blanche acquiescence to gain power... Community organizations, unions...etc... Politicians also play into these roles....is the politicians defining the issue and making suggestions to help the situation, or are defining the issue through a prism that allows them to mass together people for exploitation...

I like to break it down into people that understand the issues, the rest exhibiting herd mentaility with no original thought....

:lol: Would that be the conservatives who understand the issues, by any chance?

:lol: Would that be the conservatives who understand the issues, by any chance?

There are lots of democrats who understand the issues... its not a partisan divide, its the same thing seperating the haves and have nots...education..

Everyone relax, I have it figured out.

Obama isn't refusing to release his birth certificate because he wasn't born in the USA.

Obama isn't refusing to release his birth certificate because he is a mooslim.

It's because he is a girl, Man!

Exhibit A:

I rest my case. :banana: :banana: :banana:

So there is a book coming out about this. <_<

Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President by Corsi Jerome Hardcover

This title will be released on May 17, 2011.

"It's utterly devastating," reveals a source close to the publisher. "Obama may learn things he didn't even know about himself!"

:o

Bottom line is who the fock cares (or should) anymore?

As long as the messiah is defeated in 2 years, it's all good.

The birthers believe that a pregnant white American woman flew from Hawaii to Kenya in 1961 to give birth to her child. She had the forsight to trick a Hawaii newspaper into printing a birth announcement because she believed that there was a good chance that half half-black baby born in the pre-civil rights era would grow up to be president. Then immediately after giving birth in Kenya, she flew back to Hawaii.

Now 98% of Americans think this theory is batsh*t crazy, yet two percent of Americans gather together and mentally masturbate each other over how obvious and logical and plausible this course of events seems. This two percent ignores the state of Hawaii and also the Republican governor of Hawaii as well. They write their critics off as being uninformed.

Birthers accuse Obama of not wanting to put the issue to rest and they can't figure out for the life of them is why he doesn't just show his birth certificate. They think this proves their cause.

Damn straight he doesn't want to show his birth certificate. But not for the reason the Birthers beleive.

The real reason he won't show is birth certificate is because everybody except Birthers know that Birthers are a cancerous tumor protruding from the rectum of the Republican Party. Obama likes you. Obama wants you there. Obama cannot be happier that you exist. He doesn't want this cancerous tumor (you) to go away so, he wants you to grow. He wants to help you out, so a a favor to your cause, he won't release his birth certificate. The reason being that he wants you to remain p*ssed off. He wants you grow and grow and scream and shout and make lots of noise and attract lots of attention to your retarded-ass selves. The reason he does this is because it's clear to everybody -except you- that you are full of sh*t. You aren't convincing anyone. Your approval rating among people with an IQ above 'eggplant' is somewhere in the Osama bin Laden-region. Everybody with a shred of common sense is laughing at you. Nobody takes you seriously. You are useful idiots to the Obama 2012 campaign. Why on earth would Obama want you retarded fools to go away? He doesn't. He want you to stay angry and stay in the spotlight. He appreciates your help.

It's non-retarded Republicans that want you -are begging you- to go away. You are seriously embarrassing them and doing substantial damage to the cause of getting Obama tossed from office in 2012. Nobody wants anything to do with you. I recommend that you listen to your smart allies and shut the fock up. As a post-election present, Obama will release his birth certificate the day after your birther retardation gets him re-elected, he will also send you all a 'Thank You' card. Finally, all birthers can also expect chocolate covered candy hearts for Valentines Day 2013.

^^this. You listening, penultimatestraw? :nono:

This changes everything! Honestly I am amazed this topic still has legs, and agree it will continue regardless of the "proof" supplied.

Why is the possibility the long form was lost/damaged dismissed in favor of conspiracy theories? If you believe in the latter, what consequences do you think have resulted from this elaborate plot?

That was a great post Voltaire and so true. This whole debate is beyond retarded and just makes the ones yelling the loudest look like the kings of the retards.

The birthers believe that a pregnant white American woman flew from Hawaii to Kenya in 1961 to give birth to her child. She had the forsight to trick a Hawaii newspaper into printing a birth announcement because she believed that there was a good chance that half half-black baby born in the pre-civil rights era would grow up to be president. Then immediately after giving birth in Kenya, she flew back to Hawaii.

Now 98% of Americans think this theory is batsh*t crazy, yet two percent of Americans gather together and mentally masturbate each other over how obvious and logical and plausible this course of events seems. This two percent ignores the state of Hawaii and also the Republican governor of Hawaii as well. They write their critics off as being uninformed.

Birthers accuse Obama of not wanting to put the issue to rest and they can't figure out for the life of them is why he doesn't just show his birth certificate. They think this proves their cause.

Damn straight he doesn't want to show his birth certificate. But not for the reason the Birthers beleive.

The real reason he won't show is birth certificate is because everybody except Birthers know that Birthers are a cancerous tumor protruding from the rectum of the Republican Party. Obama likes you. Obama wants you there. Obama cannot be happier that you exist. He doesn't want this cancerous tumor (you) to go away so, he wants you to grow. He wants to help you out, so a a favor to your cause, he won't release his birth certificate. The reason being that he wants you to remain p*ssed off. He wants you grow and grow and scream and shout and make lots of noise and attract lots of attention to your retarded-ass selves. The reason he does this is because it's clear to everybody -except you- that you are full of sh*t. You aren't convincing anyone. Your approval rating among people with an IQ above 'eggplant' is somewhere in the Osama bin Laden-region. Everybody with a shred of common sense is laughing at you. Nobody takes you seriously. You are useful idiots to the Obama 2012 campaign. Why on earth would Obama want you retarded fools to go away? He doesn't. He want you to stay angry and stay in the spotlight. He appreciates your help.

It's non-retarded Republicans that want you -are begging you- to go away. You are seriously embarrassing them and doing substantial damage to the cause of getting Obama tossed from office in 2012. Nobody wants anything to do with you. I recommend that you listen to your smart allies and shut the fock up. As a post-election present, Obama will release his birth certificate the day after your birther retardation gets him re-elected, he will also send you all a 'Thank You' card. Finally, all birthers can also expect chocolate covered candy hearts for Valentines Day 2013.

Your story isn't the only plausible one... Considering the mother gave birth and flew across the country immediately after without the kid, father/mother met in kenya, the timing of everything was bang bang bang, Father and mother didn't live together in HI, grandmother was involved... I think there is definitely smoke smoldering over the issue. Its one thing to be given concrete information and for people to bastardize it with conspiracy theories. Its quite anotehr to question in the void of proper paperwork.

A question was asked that hasn't been answered. There is no reason why it hasn't been answered. While the lunatic fringe will certainly do the herd mentality burning pitchfork schtick, there is a reasonable question out there asked by some reasonable people.

Similar to someone quesitoning that the world wasn't flat. But being told they are pondscum and heretics for even coming up with the question...

People talk a big game about reasonable discourse... Then smart the personal smearing...

Your story isn't the only plausible one... Considering the mother gave birth and flew across the country immediately after without the kid, father/mother met in kenya, the timing of everything was bang bang bang, Father and mother didn't live together in HI, grandmother was involved... I think there is definitely smoke smoldering over the issue. Its one thing to be given concrete information and for people to bastardize it with conspiracy theories. Its quite anotehr to question in the void of proper paperwork.

A question was asked that hasn't been answered. There is no reason why it hasn't been answered. While the lunatic fringe will certainly do the herd mentality burning pitchfork schtick, there is a reasonable question out there asked by some reasonable people.

Similar to someone quesitoning that the world wasn't flat. But being told they are pondscum and heretics for even coming up with the question...

People talk a big game about reasonable discourse... Then smart the personal smearing...

You are exactly right DankNuggs, and I encourage you to help nominate a GOP candidate who doesn't shy away from this serious issue, someone like Donald Trump or Sarah Palin.

:thumbsup:

Impressive. I think I'm a little aroused.

I nominate this post for a new award... PPOTY (Political Post of the Year)

So there is a book coming out about this. <_<

Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President by Corsi Jerome Hardcover

This title will be released on May 17, 2011.

"It's utterly devastating," reveals a source close to the publisher. "Obama may learn things he didn't even know about himself!"

:o

Someone wrote a book and the publisher's friend thinks it is relevant?!?!?

:shocking:

so why won't he show his birth certificate?

Remember how you used your right index finger to click on "Reply" when you quoted the above post? Do that again on the first link of the post to which you responded.

I'm out of bread crumbs so I hope my detailed explanation helped.

:D

Remember how you used your right index finger to click on "Reply" when you quoted the above post? Do that again on the first link of the post to which you responded.

I'm out of bread crumbs so I hope my detailed explanation helped.

I get it, you don't ubderstand that a Birth Certificate and a Certificate of Live Birth sre not the same thing.

I understand that either one is enough to prove citizenship as long as it is state certified.

I also understand that you're really stupid and will b1tch no matter what the guy does or does not do.

Why don't you show me your birth certificate Phurfur? I'm beginning to think you aren't a human at all, but rather some devolved humanoid form that is severely lacking in intelligence. Now I know that my theory is a little crazy, but if I'm wrong then why don't you just show me your darn birth certificate? What's stopping you???

Why don't you show me your birth certificate Phurfur? I'm beginning to think you aren't a human at all, but rather some devolved humanoid form that is severely lacking in intelligence. Now I know that my theory is a little crazy, but if I'm wrong then why don't you just show me your darn birth certificate? What's stopping you???

Gotcha!

I like the personal attack.

BTW: I've shown by Birth Certificate at least a half dozen times in my life. Most recently to get a passport. I had no problem doing that.

I understand that either one is enough to prove citizenship as long as it is state certified.

I also understand that you're really stupid and will b1tch no matter what the guy does or does not do.

Ah yes, another personal attack. :overhead:

:first:

Gotcha!

I like the personal attack.

BTW: I've shown by Birth Certificate at least a half dozen times in my life. Most recently to get a passport. I had no problem doing that.

Likely story buddy. Unless and until I see your birth certificate with my own eyes, I'm going to go on believing that it's a forgery and that you are in fact a direct descendant of neanderthals who somehow managed to go on living despite never evolving into homo sapiens.

Likely story buddy. Until I see it with my own eyes I'm going to go on believing that it's a forgery and that you are a direct descendant of neanderthals who somehow managed to go on living despite never evolving into homo sapiens.

You are a witty one aren't you? :D

Ah yes, another personal attack. :overhead:

But it isn't a personal attack when you accuse the President of the United States of being a foreign-born Muslim plant sent here to destroy America and freedom? Or is that different?

But it isn't a personal attack when you accuse the President of the United States of being a foreign-born Muslim plant sent here to destroy America and freedom? Or is that different?

Ah, now you are lying, please show me the link where I said this? All I have asked is "why won't obama show his birth certificate" nothing more. It is a valid question no one can answer.

Hey guys, I think the earth is flat. And if you laugh at me, that doesn't mean I'm an idiot - that means you're partisans who are intolerant of forward thinking types who are willing to challenge conventional wisdom.

:wacko:

If you had to show your birth certificate to get a passport, wouldn't it stand to reason that Obama did too? Or did they just issue him a passport based on the fact that he's the President of the United States? :dunno:

If you had to show your birth certificate to get a passport, wouldn't it stand to reason that Obama did too? Or did they just issue him a passport based on the fact that he's the President of the United States? :dunno:

His passport is a Muslim forgery, too. :cheers:

For once Worms is right. Saying Obama was foreign born is a personal attack.

Obama us nothing more than a U. S. born Muslim plant sent here to destroy America and freedom.

That doesn't answer the question of why won't Obama show his birth certificate?

Hey guys, I think the earth is flat. And if you laugh at me, that doesn't mean I'm an idiot - that means you're partisans who are intolerant of forward thinking types who are willing to challenge conventional wisdom.

:wacko:

You could be on to something. Have you ever sailed around the world? Me neither. So how do we actually know that it's round? Sure everyone says it is, but how convenient that they haven't actually proven it to us! :shocking:

You could be on to something. Have you ever sailed around the world? Me neither. So how do we actually know that it's round? Sure everyone says it is, but how convenient that they haven't actually proven it to us! :shocking:

At last a meeting of the minds. You guys are way to deep for me.

That doesn't answer the question of why won't Obama show his birth certificate?

Obviously he's shown it to somebody. Just NOT YOU!