Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

Free Taylor Made Penta TP Golf Balls 6-Pack

Anyone have an idea when they'll be giving these out? :dunno:

the registration page clearly says "sign up for A CHANCE to receive a free 6 pack"

so i doubt all of us will be getting them, if any.

the registration page clearly says "sign up for A CHANCE to receive a free 6 pack"

Well, I supose if you are not use to WINNING! then you won't get any. Me and Swirve on the other hand. :pointstosky:

yeah, they got my info. for some balls that i won't get. pretty pathetic on original poster's part, even more so on my part.

:music_guitarred:

Congratulations! You have been selected to test the Penta TP golf ball by TaylorMade..As a result, you can expect to receive your 6-ball pack within the next four weeks

I win!!!

Congratulations! You have been selected to test the Penta TP golf ball by TaylorMade..As a result, you can expect to receive your 6-ball pack within the next four weeks

I win!!!

:pointstosky: I got the same email. I think the key, was:

To get the FREE Taylor Made Penta TP Golf Balls 6-Pack To qualify for this (see below). They are giving away 50,000 packs!!!

• Entrants with 15 or lower index/handicap

• Entrants who play 3 or more rounds each month

• Entrants who currently play: Titleist ProV1, ProV1X; Bridgestone B330, B330 RX, B330 RXS, B330S; Callaway Tour is, Tour iz, Tour ix; Nike 20XI, 20XI-X; Nike One Black, One Tour, One TourD, One Platinum; and Srixon Z-Star, Z-Star XV

Yet when answering the questions, there were many many more balls listed. But Penta isn't trying to pander to the customer that is currently playing Warbirds. So they aren't going to waste free golf balls on them.

Errrrrr, stop - scratch that. Just got the email, Taylor Made is not racist. :bandana:

They must like us here at fftoday

I didn't get no stinking email. Taylor Made is racist! :mad:

In fairness to Taylor Made, they know if they give you 1 golfball, 3 mexicans will play a round with it this weekend.

In fairness to Taylor Made, they know if they give you 1 golfball, 3 mexicans will play a round with it this weekend.

I'm the only one playing with my balls! Oh wait, that didn't sound good. :doh:

:pointstosky: I got the same email. I think the key, was:

Yet when answering the questions, there were many many more balls listed. But Penta isn't trying to pander to the customer that is currently playing Warbirds. So they aren't going to waste free golf balls on them.

Yes I clearly gave all the answers that would allow you to win the golf balls in the first post, so if someone didn't get them they can't follow directions

You're welcome fuckos

Yes I clearly gave all the answers that would allow you to win the golf balls in the first post, so if someone didn't get them they can't follow directions

You're welcome fuckos

Once again swirvenirvin comes though. :thumbsup:

Thanks bro. :cheers:

Anyone else get an email asking you to complete a survey on the Penta balls you received, but not receive any balls yet?

I think I will give them a low rating...

Just bought a dozen Pro V 1x's this weekend bcoz TM hasn't sent me my balls yet. :bench:

same here. lots of spam mail, not golf balls yet.

only been a few weeks. i got the confirmation mail like a week after some of u

I got the survey email also. They should be here soon. :pointstosky:

Anyone else get an email asking you to complete a survey on the Penta balls you received, but not receive any balls yet?

I think I will give them a low rating...

Yup

On Taylormade's facebook page, it says that the email was supposed to be sent next week and the balls should be arriving within the week!

:thumbsup:

On Taylormade's facebook page, it says that the email was supposed to be sent next week and the balls should be arriving within the week!

:thumbsup:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet :banana:

I never got an email. I answered all questions that they wanted to hear correctly. I will not ever buy a Taylor Made ball because of this. Screw them. If I find one in the woods, I will use it in my practice bag, but I will never purchase one. Backfire on them for me.

I never got an email. I answered all questions that they wanted to hear correctly. I will not ever buy a Taylor Made ball because of this. Screw them. If I find one in the woods, I will use it in my practice bag, but I will never purchase one. Backfire on them for me.

:rolleyes:

One dumbshit I know that could not follow instructions did not win with the rest of us. He went back in and signed up again and he did win. How stupid does that make you? :doh:

A couple guys that I forwarded the offer to have already received

the balls. I did not get the email nor did I get any balls, but one

friend who got them gave me 3 of his 6 because I hooked him up.

:rolleyes:

One dumbshit I know that could not follow instructions did not win with the rest of us. He went back in and signed up again and he did win. How stupid does that make you? :doh:

Shouldn't need to and don't care enough to. I really don't care about 6 golf balls that much, but if they won't give me a free trial like they did 50,000 others, then I won't use them period. They lost a potential customer, that was the point of my post. But thanks for worrying about me troll.

:bench:

That'll show em :wacko:

That'll show em :wacko:

I guess me buying something made by them will show em? :rolleyes: Sure they don't need me, but I won't buy any club made by them either or any product, again they don't need me. But I ain't no ######, and I sure don't need them.

:cheers:

I guess me buying something made by them will show em? :rolleyes: Sure they don't need me, but I won't buy any club made by them either or any product, again they don't need me. But I ain't no ######, and I sure don't need them.

:cheers:

Again seems a little :wacko: but to each his own. It's not like they ripped you off, or you bought something that broke, and they didn't fix it, you tried to get something for free and may have failed at filling it out correctly in which the blame solely relies on you. :dunno:

Again seems a little :wacko: but to each his own. It's not like they ripped you off, or you bought something that broke, and they didn't fix it, you tried to get something for free and may have failed at filling it out correctly in which the blame solely relies on you. :dunno:

Fock em. If I give my info., I expect something in return. Companies on my banned list, Blockbuster (hah hah), Sprint (go fock yourselves on the way down the drain), Aol (do they still exist?). They all didn't need me, or did they? I doubt taylor made will go down like these companies, but fock em. enjoy your balls.

I finally have some balls!

Playing on Sunday and will give them a shot.

Playing tomorrow morning with them, also filled that out for dad and FIL they both got them early fathers day gifts :pointstosky: