Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 3 F.U. thread.......

First fock you out to Eli Manning; you're inaccuracy is p!ssing me off. Yeah, Hicks is being covered by Nhamdi (or however you spell that focking guy's name) but you sir, are sucking.

Fock you out to Houston's O.C............RUN the focking ball more. I need a ton of points out of Tate.

I'll give an early FU to Chris Johnson.

End of first quarter, 8 yards...he's right on pace. :thumbsdown:

Going to be embarrassing if slow hands willis out rushes him.

First fock you out to Eli Manning; you're inaccuracy is p!ssing me off. Yeah, Hicks is being covered by Nhamdi (or however you spell that focking guy's name) but you sir, are sucking.

Fock you out to Houston's O.C............RUN the focking ball more. I need a ton of points out of Tate.

Eli has 2 tds already..stop crying

Eli has 2 tds already..stop crying

What are you his big focking brother? This thread is about venting, azz. He threw the second one after I posted my F.U. about him.

STFU AND GTFO..........

Giants 40 yd TD pass to a RB, and it is... Jacobs and not Bradshaw? Really? :mad:

What are you his big focking brother? This thread is about venting, azz.

STFU AND GTFO..........

Venting after 3 minutes of gameplay...You sound like a whiny ######, fock off

Venting after 3 minutes of gameplay...You sound like a whiny ######, fock off

What are you; the venting police? Focking noobcake; must be your first trip to the F.U. threads. It doesn't matter what you post, or who it's about.

STFU AND GTFO d!ck.

What are you; the venting police? Focking noobcake; must be your first trip to the F.U. threads. It doesn't matter what you post, or who it's about.

STFU AND GTFO d!ck.

lol..been here plenty of times internet tough guy, go wipe the tears from ur face

I'm sending out a hopefully premature F.U. to my powerful combo of Stafford + Calvin. A massive 2 pts between the two almost halfway thru the 2nd quarter.

Giants 40 yd TD pass to a RB, and it is... Jacobs and not Bradshaw? Really? :mad:

THIS! Jacobs on my bench!

THIS! Jacobs on my bench!

I feel your pain! That 40 yd TD is sitting on my bench as well.

FU Chris Johnson. It's going to get to the point of me dropping your skinny ass, just to be rid of you forever. Nice 6 yards you got going against that awesome Denver defense. Go F youself jackoff.

FU to Owen Daniels and Jimmy Graham. I started the wrong one of you polesmokers every week, and this week is no different.

FU Calvin Johnson. Thanks for the 1 catch so far.

FU Tom Brady. Playing against you in two leagues this week, and as usual, you're going off. Keep passing every f'n play. Hopefully someone knocks you the F out homo.

FU to strep, the only thing that can stop Petyon Hillis.

And F myself for waking up after the games had started. I figured the only judgment call I would have to make would be Jordy over Dez in the afternoon. I had no idea Hillis was so sick.

I'm sending out a hopefully premature F.U. to my powerful combo of Stafford + Calvin. A massive 2 pts between the two almost halfway thru the 2nd quarter.

It's official now: 3 pts combined at the half. F.U.!!!!!!

It's official now: 3 pts combined at the half. F.U.!!!!!!

Forgot to add in that I also have Jason Hanson. :mad:

Fock you Hillis for putting me in position to have to start Best which leads me to a HUGE...

FOCK you Best and Lions offense! What are you guys doing? No running, little wuss arse 1 yd passes to Best. Ugh...

And Britt, you the man so I can't say Fock You, but c'mon man, don't be out and injured! I have the best WR corps ever!!

Nate Washington, I'm coming after you!

FU for Steven Jackson. You are starting now and now I have to decide if I take a chance n you against BAL... Do I switch out Starks? UGH.

FU J.BEST

Chump is being outplayed by friggin Hardesty who's starting for my opponent.

I srarted Best over Tolbert and Starks :wall:

WTF

That's the whole point of giving EARLY F.U.s out; it gets the bad ju-ju off your players...............sometimes.

Yep! The premature F.U. is a great motivator! Stafford to Calvin x2!

That's the whole point of giving EARLY F.U.s out; it gets the bad ju-ju off your players...............sometimes.

Agreed 36pts :doublethumbsup:

F.U. to Brandon Lloyd. I had to decide between you and the equally underperforming Harvin. Harvin isn't really doing squat either, but he still has 7 more points than your lame-ass so far,.

F.U. out to Schaub and the Houston O.C. Schaub for missing Tate on screens (at least 3 times) and the O.C. for underutilizing Tate. RUN THE FOCKING BALL TO KEEP BREES OFF THE FIELD.

Fock you Steve Smith.

After Week 1, I knew it was too good to be true. After Week 2, I bought in. And of course, now you crash back to earth. I knew I should have traded your worthless ass when you had value.