Sign in to follow this  
miggs721

Jackie Battle...whos aboard

What kind of injury?

looked like a stinger to the neck/head....he was running straight ahead

should be alright

it was towards the end of the game ....like i said he looked fine...just a bit shaken up

all kneel downs after

well, I was thinking of dropping Bush (my McFadden handcuff) for him, but this injury scares me a bit.

Please post when news becomes available on this.

Should I drop Ryan Torain or Antonio Brown for him? We have short benches so my options are Ryan Torain or Antonio Brown. I have a lot of RBs so I am thinking Torain. Dropping Brown would leave me very thin at WR, although there are still some decent WRs on waivers.

I believe he was in on the last run play where Cassel took a knee. If he takes over as lead back I like his chances better then Torain.

see there's a difference between jumping on some wagon from believing that player whose wagon you're jumping on will produce above and beyond most mortal can produce. I'm a strong proponent of being extremely active on the WW, and am also a huge proponent of dropping dead weight off my bench for some flavor of the week, in hopes of catching onto something. History has proven that these players are out there, year after year. What amuses me most is dudes actually believing that battle will start, somehow on one of the worst teams in the league, when he's been toiling in mediocrity behind other dudes that aren't that great anymore, and will produce to the tune of 5000 total yards over the rest of the year!

That is, any way you slice it, stupidity. Just so we're clear, this is also very different from everyone jumping on Foster's wagon before last year's start of the season. That dude was a decent player in college, and played his a$$ off in the preseason. he also had minimal competition as he was set to start for a pretty decent offense. This guy hasn't sniffed more than 2 touches for a while, playing behind a 96 year old dinosaur amongst 3 other rbs. And all of a sudden he's going to save everyone's FF season. Definition of FULL RETARD...

booooooooooooooooo oh no did you miss the train?

It's tough to see the future when you have p00h for brains. B) The Battle train has left the station. May god have mercy on those who failed to heed his call and come aboard.

bonkdonkey, if battle sniffs those numbers 1 more time this season, I'll buy you some icecream...

Get it right people, it's not a train or band wagon we've boarded; no, we are on the BATTLE WAGON!

Too many people for a wagon or a train. We are now members of the 26th Battalion!

Get it right people, it's not a train or band wagon we've boarded; no, we are on the BATTLE WAGON!