Sign in to follow this  
pee-diddy

Ryan Torain

Hightower Who....Riding the Torain Train today,

Starting him over Murray and Tolbert and not looking back

The Godfather Tom Kessenich has proclaimed this to be the week for those who start RT

Even though THT has 64yds on 7 carries already, I'm glad I got off that roller coaster.

Hightower 11 carries 71 yards

Beck 1 carry 7 yards

Helu 1 carry -1 yard

Torain 0 carry 0 yard

:wall:

I wonder why I never learn.

:wacko:

I swear, IF I ever saw that Rat in public, I'd probably get arrested for battery!

Dillhole.

:lol:

.....and i benched Hightower!!

Don't worry. Someone will start the same thread next week.

DIAF shanny. I'm a couple of points down in Second Money League this week and ANY production by Torain would likely have won it for me.

:thumbsdown:

Started Torain over Demarco Murray. :wall:

Me too. :wall: And I also started Torain over Gates in the flex in another league. :wall: :wall:

:pointstosky:

Started Torain over Demarco Murray. :wall:

Ditto. Lost me my wk. Abandoning all non Davis redskins for the rest of the yr

Maybe Torain will get the lion's share Week 8 IF Hightower's injury keeps him out of the game. This probably means that Helu will get 30+ touches. LOL

CBS: Tim Hightower, RB WAS

News: Washington RB Tim Hightower returned to his starting role on Sunday in Week 7 at Carolina. Hightower started and Ryan Torain didn't even see the field until after halftime in the game. Hightower rushed 17 times for 88 yards before injuring his knee in the game. Hightower headed to the locker room on a cart and could not return for Washington, as Torain took over the running game. Hightower suffered a sprained left knee and avoided serious injury as he says he did not feel a pop in the knee. Hightower underwent X-rays that came back negative and initial ACL tests were good news as well. That said, his knee is sore and he'll undergo an MRI Monday.

Analysis: Hightower's injury seems to be the only thing keeping him from being the top option in the running game for coach Mike Shanahan and the Redskins. The Redskins went exclusively to Hightower before the injury, so who knows how the two will be used next week in Buffalo, should both be healthy. Hightower's health will be the most important thing to monitor through the practice week. The Redskins play at Buffalo in Week 8 and the Bills are allowing plenty of Fantasy points to opposing running backs. If Hightower is healthy for Week 8, consider him a No. 2 Fantasy RB. If not, that status goes to Torain.

Maybe Torain will get the lion's share Week 8 IF Hightower's injury keeps him out of the game. This probably means that Helu will get 30+ touches. LOL

CBS: Tim Hightower, RB WAS

News: Washington RB Tim Hightower returned to his starting role on Sunday in Week 7 at Carolina. Hightower started and Ryan Torain didn't even see the field until after halftime in the game. Hightower rushed 17 times for 88 yards before injuring his knee in the game. Hightower headed to the locker room on a cart and could not return for Washington, as Torain took over the running game. Hightower suffered a sprained left knee and avoided serious injury as he says he did not feel a pop in the knee. Hightower underwent X-rays that came back negative and initial ACL tests were good news as well. That said, his knee is sore and he'll undergo an MRI Monday.

Analysis: Hightower's injury seems to be the only thing keeping him from being the top option in the running game for coach Mike Shanahan and the Redskins. The Redskins went exclusively to Hightower before the injury, so who knows how the two will be used next week in Buffalo, should both be healthy. Hightower's health will be the most important thing to monitor through the practice week. The Redskins play at Buffalo in Week 8 and the Bills are allowing plenty of Fantasy points to opposing running backs. If Hightower is healthy for Week 8, consider him a No. 2 Fantasy RB. If not, that status goes to Torain.

I cant believe I am already considering starting this bum again if Hightower is gone for season.

I cant believe I am already considering starting this bum again if Hightower is gone for season.

Like I siad earlier, this same thread will resurface next week. :doh:

I dont think Hightower is gone 4 the season.

We'll see tomorrow. Odds are he's done. Non contact injury to the knee is never good.

2.2 points last weeks then -0.5 points this week and now that hightower goes down I might be able to convince myself he's worth a start next week. :wall: :wall:

Torain or Starks? Who's better going forward?

Matchup based. Torain gets the Bills this week. Now, if he doesn't get most of the work, I'm quitting FF forever. Helu has looked poor.

Matchup based. Torain gets the Bills this week. Now, if he doesn't get most of the work, I'm quitting FF forever. Helu has looked poor.

Don't have that option of matchups, I can trade Starks for Torain.

I dont think Hightower is gone 4 the season.

That would be incorrect, sir.

I love it. More Torain torture to watch.