Sign in to follow this  
Boilermaker04

Week 13 F U Thread

Fred Davis, you miss 100 yards by 1 and you screw me at TE for the playoffs

Raiders D for giving up 100 yards to Reggie Bush

Andre Johnson's Hamstring :( I feel bad for Houston football fans.

1st Rd of playoffs and these 5 players lay a ###### egg for me:

Blount

S Smith

D Jax

Celek

Pats D

Fock you ya focking taint shavers :wall:

Not a FU but Ray Rice "ALMOST" scores more than any RB i've ever seen.

Geesh....get fk in the EZ (again).

F.U. to Patriots D/ST. Was *this* close to using Seattle against Philly, but at the last minute decided that New England was the safer play against Indy. :wall:

Fock you to:

Beanie. When i start you you play like garbage, then you go off on my bench.

Gronk. Eat sh!t and die. I hate you so much its not funny. It is almost unhealthy how much I hate you.

Kolb. You are killing Fitz.

Mendenhall. Reference Beanie post above.

JORDY NELSON.

WTF...i start him the last 2 weeks and he's not doing much.

F.U. to Patriots D/ST. Was *this* close to using Seattle against Philly, but at the last minute decided that New England was the safer play against Indy. :wall:

Yeah that sucked.

Played against Gronk and Lynch- 6 tds

And have now lost Forte-Vick and Mcfadden

Gotta play wild card week despite being #2 in overall pts despite my entire team being hurt.

I'm out of the playoffs but I'll hand out a few........

F.U. to Dallas Cowboys - So much for Murray being a workhorse involved in the passing game as well. Lick my root phags.

F.U. Celek. NEVER again dooshbag.

Giant FU to Blount. I'd like to sucker punch you, you tool!

Also, Grossman. Thanks for the late turnovers. I didn't need much and you did less than even that.

FUs to McCoyr, Lynch, Gronkowski, and Welker too! Thanks for the BIG games against me!

Love ya.

While I agree, FU to Blount, but also FU to his idiot coach for limiting him so much. I understand Lumpkin coming in on passing downs but there was another guy in there getting carries as well. Raheem Morris continues to misuse Blount like he has all season. Blount would get a 6 yard run, then he'd take him out and put the other guy in (his name escapes me right now).

Bush and Murray

Just brutal now considering other options for playoffs

While I agree, FU to Blount, but also FU to his idiot coach for limiting him so much. I understand Lumpkin coming in on passing downs but there was another guy in there getting carries as well. Raheem Morris continues to misuse Blount like he has all season. Blount would get a 6 yard run, then he'd take him out and put the other guy in (his name escapes me right now).

Mossis Madu. As a team the Tampa RBs ran for 40 yards on 21 carries. So the real FU goes to Tampa's offensive line. They should be ashamed.

Bush and Murray

Just brutal now considering other options for playoffs

I am in the exact same position with Murray and M Bush.

FU to Vince Young. You are the reason I am going to miss the playoffs in a league in which I started 0-4, and completely rebuilt my team. :wall:

a massive final f u to cj for going off today, after i have already been eliminated from the playoffs. too little too late you overpaid turdlet! :thumbsdown:

Fock you to Blount, for focking Morris' wife. How else can you explain 11 carries against the worst rush D in the league? It's the same fecal entrails week after week with this duo, too. Enjoy the job hunt after the season, a$$dart. <_<

Fock you to AJ Feeley, for ignoring Brandon Lloyd the whole game. How'd that work out for ya? Thought so. <_<

Another fock you to me, for not going with my gut and sitting Lloyd in the first place and putting Burleson in. Shame on me for overthinking. <_<

Experts had Steve Smith ranked 3rd overall this week. It was just an automatic and they didn't think it out. I had my doubts but in the end I was a coward and started Steve Smith over Dez Bryant or Vincent Jackson. Now I'm losing. :cry: I hate losing! :cry:

Experts had Steve Smith ranked 3rd overall this week. It was just an automatic and they didn't think it out. I had my doubts but in the end I was a coward and started Steve Smith over Dez Bryant or Vincent Jackson. Now I'm losing. :cry: I hate losing! :cry:

Ive been banging the Percy Harvin drum for a couple of weeks now, and started him in one league.....and wanted to start him so bad in a second instead of Roddy White....I just KNEW Harvin was going to blow up....i could feel it in my bones......but i too chickened out......and now im losing by 50.

Another FU to Blount. Haven't started this turd all year until today! He'll spend the rest of the year rotting on my :bench:

F.U. Stafford and Megatron!

(Motivational ploy at this point...)

FU to Vince Young. You are the reason I am going to miss the playoffs in a league in which I started 0-4, and completely rebuilt my team. :wall:

Correction! I just made the playoffs - due to a tie-breaker situation! :banana:

F U Colston for dropping a TD pass....5 games in a row now without a TD from you.

All Vjax has to do now is have 54 yards or more or a TD to beat me. If you would have held on to that ball then he would had to have 64 yards and TD or a 124 yards. Playing for a bye next week :wall:

Fred Davis, you miss 100 yards by 1 and you screw me at TE for the playoffs

Amen.

These players are such dumbasses. Now I have to scour the barren wasteland of the week 14 waiver wire to dig up some irrelevant turd for the playoffs. Great.