#3: Leather Cheerio 	  		 
  	                            Winner of Game #3 	 

4th and 9 Inches 	  	 

#5: Sweater Meat 		  	 
 	             Winner of Game #2 	  	 
#4: PeckerWoods 	  	  	 
  	                              Winner of Game #4 	 

Village Idiots 	 	 

I didn't like the final wildcard spot going to the highest point total of the other 7 teams year 1 when it screwed me out of a playoff spot, but I am warming up to it this year. :banana:

I didn't like the final wildcard spot going to the highest point total of the other 7 teams year 1 when it screwed me out of a playoff spot, but I am warming up to it this year. :banana:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Good, now STFU and enjoy your last year in this league

Good, now STFU and enjoy your last year in this league

I changed my mind. I'm never leaving. :banana:

If we dont re-seed, i think the #1 seed is supposed to play the 4/5 winner in round two.

Round two (if all the higher seeded/better regular season teams won) should be 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3.

:dunno:

If we dont re-seed, i think the #1 seed is supposed to play the 4/5 winner in round two.

Round two (if all the higher seeded/better regular season teams won) should be 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3.

:dunno:

We do reseed

Dont we?

Yes, I'm quite sure we do

We do reseed

Dont we?

Yes, I'm quite sure we do

ok..just making sure that the bracket (as shown above) ISN'T etched in stone then.

ok..just making sure that the bracket (as shown above) ISN'T etched in stone then.

Correct.

the website does not have a re-seed option that I am aware of

Looks like a done deal.

Leather Cheerio over Peaces...

Sweater Meat over Peckerwoods...

:cheers:

Final Four Baby!

Looks like a done deal.

Leather Cheerio over Peaces...

Sweater Meat over Peckerwoods...

:cheers:

Final Four Baby!

Weakest final 4 ever? :dunno:

I would have to disagree.

I lost one regular season game, Stevo lost two (both in the same week), and Chris' team was unbeaten for a good stretch of the season until he started resting players for the playoffs.

My playoff luck will continue as i lose in EVERY league i ever play in in the first week of the playoffs.

You didnt make it so how could that be? :banana:

I want Leather Cheerio to win.

Will be much easier collecting the fines that have been marv levied against him

I want Leather Cheerio to win.

Will be much easier collecting the fines that have been marv levied against him

But won't it be harder to boot him from the league if he is the champ? And based on the whispers and innuendo, doesn't the league collapse if he stays?

Granted, it'd be a cool victory for BLS. Win the title, watch the league combust, then piss on our ashes. It'd would be the FF version of "Scott Tenorman Must Die", with BLS playing the Cartman role. I'd almost be proud if him. :thumbsup:

But won't it be harder to boot him from the league if he is the champ? And based on the whispers and innuendo, doesn't the league collapse if he stays?

Granted, it'd be a cool victory for BLS. Win the title, watch the league combust, then piss on our ashes. It'd would be the FF version of "Scott Tenorman Must Die", with BLS playing the Cartman role. I'd almost be proud if him. :thumbsup:

He will be easy to replace.

maybe I'll take his team and find someone to take mine.

I like that idea, as then your ineptitude would guarantee 2 teams suckiness as oppose to just one.

:unsure: Wait, did I already make this joke when you floated this idea previously?

I like that idea, as then your ineptitude would guarantee 2 teams suckiness as oppose to just one.

:unsure: Wait, did I already make this joke when you floated this idea previously?

I'm quite sure you did.

He will be easy to replace.

Sorry, but I already have Sux lined up to replace him and he knows which players he has.

Sorry, but I already have Sux lined up to replace him and he knows which players he has.

Who the fock are you?

Cheerio vs Idiots

Meat vs Inches

Who the fock are you?

Poor po.

:bench:

Who the fock are you?

Nobody. I thought I was doing the league a favor. I already told Sux you said he can't join, so all is good.

Nobody. I thought I was doing the league a favor. I already told Sux you said he can't join, so all is good.

Just busting chops.

I like Sux, he's good peeps.

Who picked 29guests to join the league? <_<

Can we wait until after the draft before addressing 29 Guests? He picks ahead of me and I'd really like to not have to worry about that franchise taking anyone I want.

Just busting chops.

If I recall he took over for (tilde symbol). Which for some reason my droid won't type.

If I recall he took over for (tilde symbol). Which for some reason my droid won't type.

Did we just post on the board and he was the 1st to reply?

I do like Sux, he's a cool cat and I play Call of Duty with him and also played in a different league last year with him.

However, I used to play COD with BLS and I thought he was cool. So much for that. <_<

However, I used to play COD with BLS and I thought he was cool. So much for that. <_<

+1

I'm really not sure what his deal is. All he needed to do was admit he f'ed up and didn't consider how his actions impacted the rest of the league and everyone would have been over it. Instead, he went on the attack and called us all a bunch of names, for just wanting him to make an attempt to field a complete line-up and preserve the integrity of the league. The whole situation could have been so easily avoided. Shame.

that was me.

~Pat

Just busting chops.

Well good because I really didn't tell him that. I am pretty sure(Almost positive) that he will join this league. I have talked to him about on the phone and when I told him who was in the league, he was ready to jump in.

Well good because I really didn't tell him that. I am pretty sure(Almost positive) that he will join this league. I have talked to him about on the phone and when I told him who was in the league, he was ready to jump in.

Why did you 2 f@gs talk on the phone?

I have talked to him while playing Call of duty online, via headset.

Had a great night tonight to start out this round of the playoffs. Three guys... averaging 21 points each! :banana: Don't want to jinx anything but this is promising!

Had a great night tonight to start out this round of the playoffs. Three guys... averaging 21 points each! :banana: Don't want to jinx anything but this is promising!

Your team is peaking errr... climaxing.... errr.... let's just hope they don't blow their load too early. :doh:

Focking Meat Sweats. :mad:

Focking Falcons. :wall:

Holy frick! This thing is coming down to the wire... Beanie just scored... we're like down to 15 point game. NAILBITER!!! :shocking: