Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts

Inactives

Texans: QB Jeff Garcia, WR Andre Johnson, TE Garrett Graham, G Mike Brisiel, T Andrew Gardner, CB Sherrick McManis, S Troy Nolan

Colts: QB Peyton Manning, TE Dallas Clark, T Quinn Ojinnaka, DE Mario Addison, LB Phillip Wheeler, LB Scott Lutrus, CB Mike Holmes

TE Owen Daniels is in and expected to start.

Damn.....Kevin Smith.....Donald Brown.....Kevin Smith.....Donald Brown....finger is on the button but now sure which one I'm gonna play yet. I start Donald Brown I'm guaranteed a hang over either way tomorrow :cheers:

This please! That's all I want for X-Mas 200 total yards/3 TD's! :pointstosky:

Although I have a feeling I should have started BOTH Foster and Tate....

Football is turning into soccer. These roughing penalties are just getting stupid.

It's literally almost unwatchable.

Wow. I don't understand why there are monstrous holes for Foster but Tate comes in and there's no running room at all. :unsure:

:tebow:

Wow. I don't understand why there are monstrous holes for Foster but Tate comes in and there's no running room at all. :unsure:

I've been doing my other job for most of this game (don't worry, I'll watch tonight on my DVR...LOL), but what I've noticed is that most of Tate's runs have been to the left. Most of Foster's more explosive runs have been to the right. It might be something or it might be nothing.

Wow. Football is so dumb now. :(

Another stupid call.

Worst part is all the personal foul penalties aren't stopping defenders from leading with the helmet, hitting "defenseless" receivers, etc. All it's doing is making the game look ridiculous.

Worst part is all the personal foul penalties aren't stopping defenders from leading with the helmet, hitting "defenseless" receivers, etc. All it's doing is making the game look ridiculous.

Exactly. Defenders need to learn that you're supposed to let the WR catch the ball and then gently bear hug them between the shoulders and waste. Anything else is 15 yards.

:wall:

I've been doing my other job for most of this game (don't worry, I'll watch tonight on my DVR...LOL), but what I've noticed is that most of Tate's runs have been to the left. Most of Foster's more explosive runs have been to the right. It might be something or it might be nothing.

That is totally correct with this game too. I think Foster had 4 0 or negative runs and 3 were going to the left. I can only remember one Tate run going to the right side of the line.

Haha. The stadium is like NOOOO!

S4L

I've got Foster and my opponent has the Houston D.

I'm like Yes Yes Yeeeeeeeesssssssss! :banana:

You're right man, the calls in this game have been retarded.

Uh. :blink:

Rams and Vikings are going :banana:

Well, the Rams won't take Luck and the Vikings shouldn't as they just took Ponder at what 11 and he hasn't been the problem at all.

Both the Rams and Vikings should trade it away, and so should the Colts too IF Manning can come back.

did JJ Watt bang the refs' wife or or did the ref have a lot of $ on indy?

they also didnt call on obvious off pass interference on garcon which would have been an INT