Sign in to follow this  
Casual Observer

Does birth control really cost

Wait.

You said there is no right to contraception, and it shouldn't be free. That's the slut's whole argument.

Either you agree with her or you don't.

I thought you didn't just follow Limblob's rhetoric. :lol:

I thought you didn't just follow Limblob's rhetoric. :lol:

I have yet to hear Rush's take, just the media accounts. However, I heard the slut speak and she clearly stated what her position is. She thinks there is a right to contraception, and she thinks she should get it for free. That's pretty straightforward, so I don't need anyone else's take on it.

I have yet to hear Rush's take, just the media accounts. However, I heard the slut speak and she clearly stated what her position is. She thinks there is a right to contraception, and she thinks she should get it for free. That's pretty straightforward, so I don't need anyone else's take on it.

You did not hear Limblob call her a slut? :rolleyes:

What part of "I've heard the media accounts" of it confuses you?

I don't listen to Rush.

Did you hear what he said on a replay? You might not have heard it live, but you have seen the clip. Right?

Did you hear what he said on a replay? You might not have heard it live, but you have seen the clip. Right?

Have yet to hear a clip. Just heard that he called her slut and apologized. Not sure why this is so important to you. :rolleyes:

Have yet to hear a clip. Just heard that he called her slut and apologized. Not sure why this is so important to you. :rolleyes:

Probably because it is symptomatic of the problem with "conservatives" today. Rather than having a discussion where they actually try to understand the views of another, they choose to belittle them with names. I can see why you don't see a problem with it, though.

Probably because it is symptomatic of the problem with "conservatives" today. Rather than having a discussion where they actually try to understand the views of another, they choose to belittle them with names. I can see why you don't see a problem with it, though.

It's good to know only conservatives belittle with names.

Oh wait....

Also, I understand her views. They are so wacky they deserve to be belittled.

It's good to know only conservatives belittle with names.

Oh wait....

Also, I understand her views. They are so wacky they deserve to be belittled.

The libs have that issue too. Never said that they didn't, did I? That is where those of us in the middle just sit and shake our heads at both of you. :lol:

The libs have that issue too. Never said that they didn't, did I? That is where those of us in the middle just sit and shake our heads at both of you. :lol:

That's why you singled out Conservatives with this:

Probably because it is symptomatic of the problem with "conservatives" today.

Nice crawfish. :doublethumbsup:

That's why you singled out Conservatives with this:

Nice crawfish. :doublethumbsup:

Actually, I was singling you out with that comment. You called her a slut again. :lol:

I am not sure if you caught this little subtlety either, but I also used the term "conservatives" because I don't really think that is what you folks are. ;)

Actually, I was singling you out with that comment.

I caught that you said "conservatives", which is usually used when referencing more than one.

Keep crawfishin' :thumbsup:

left, right, center, slut or whatever

who in their right mind feels they should be entitled to birth control? has the world gone focking completely insane?

so if some harvard chick sits there and says she's entitled...then not only is she a slut, but a dumb entitled b;tch as well.

Why does this make her a slut? :dunno:

Saying she doesn't have a right to free contraception is totally valid. But the fact that Rush (and you, and others here) go that extra mile and call her a slut and a prostitute gives the impression that it's not about what insurers should or shouldn't have to pay for, it's some kind of Christianist effort to demonize birth control. The GOP really picked the wrong social issue to tentpole this time. They should stick to attacking gays and stuff.

left, right, center, slut or whatever

who in their right mind feels they should be entitled to birth control? has the world gone focking completely insane?

so if some harvard chick sits there and says she's entitled...then not only is she a slut, but a dumb entitled b;tch as well.

She feels her health insurance plan, which she pays for, should cover her birth control.

What the hell are you people reading where you are getting that she wanted the government to give her free birth control? One of Lil' Rusty's conspiracy blogs?

She feels her health insurance plan, which she pays for, should cover her birth control.

What the hell are you people reading where you are getting that she wanted the government to give her free birth control? One of Lil' Rusty's conspiracy blogs?

I thought you were going to sleep. Too tired to make pancakes.

I thought you were going to sleep. Too tired to make pancakes.

:detectivehat:

Wait.

You said there is no right to contraception, and it shouldn't be free. That's the slut's whole argument.

Either you agree with her or you don't.

Read the transcript of her testimony. As Nikki said, she desires student insurance coverage of contraceptives. Insurance they pay for.

I don't think there is a god-given right to contraceptives, nor do I think they should be free for all. But I do think it is reasonable to cover contraceptives through insurance, like any other medicine.

Eff that slut. I hope she gets preggers ten times. And she had better carry those babies to term. But no I will not pay a dime for their well-being once she pops 'em out of that slutty vag. :thumbsdown:

Read the transcript of her testimony. As Nikki said, she desires student insurance coverage of contraceptives. Insurance they pay for.

I don't think there is a god-given right to contraceptives, nor do I think they should be free for all. But I do think it is reasonable to cover contraceptives through insurance, like any other medicine.

She shouldn't be going to a Catholic University then. She knew what she was getting into.

If I ran the insurance company I would offer her a separate policy just for contraception..............and charge her $1000 per year. :music_guitarred:

She shouldn't be going to a Catholic University then. She knew what she was getting into.

If I ran the insurance company I would offer her a separate policy just for contraception..............and charge her $1000 per year. :music_guitarred:

As long as you understand her argument isn't based on a "right" for free contraception. :thumbsup:

As long as you understand her argument isn't based on a "right" for free contraception. :thumbsup:

yes it is ps. the best thing conservatives can do at this point is to completely ignore this issue and discontinue any further discussion.

this is a red herring to divert attention from the worst 3 years of any presidential term in the history of the united states. the economy is in a nosedive, unemployment at very high levels, gas prices rising, inflation rising, the market about to turn, housing and banking both in the toilet.

here is a neat saul alinsky trick to distract the attention of the public away from the failures of the idiot in charge. the bummer part is that rush's program is too long and he needs to fill time with chatter. this one backfired and has taken the focus away from the facts that zero sucks at being president.

yes it is ps. the best thing conservatives can do at this point is to completely ignore this issue and discontinue any further discussion.

this is a red herring to divert attention from the worst 3 years of any presidential term in the history of the united states. the economy is in a nosedive, unemployment at very high levels, gas prices rising, inflation rising, the market about to turn, housing and banking both in the toilet.

here is a neat saul alinsky trick to distract the attention of the public away from the failures of the idiot in charge. the bummer part is that rush's program is too long and he needs to fill time with chatter. this one backfired and has taken the focus away from the facts that zero sucks at being president.

Did you read the transcript of her testimony? Agreed it is less important than the economy, but imposing morals seems to be all the rage with your ilk nowadays.

Then again, dogs don't bark at parked cars, right?

POW!!!

Then stop talking about it.

Did you read the transcript of her testimony? Agreed it is less important than the economy, but imposing morals seems to be all the rage with your ilk nowadays.

No, this slut is trying to impose her morals on the Catholic church. She knew what she was getting into when she applied to the school. There are plenty of law schools out there that are not Catholic, and she could have gone to one of them if contraception being provided to her was such a big deal.

She is a lefty activist who went there for the sole purpose of stirring sh!t up.

So we all know she lied, it doesn't cost 1000.00 a year. Ifact she could have gotten it for free, so a libturd lied in order to impose their moral or lack there of values on the public. Nothing new to see here, move along.

So we all know she lied, it doesn't cost 1000.00 a year. Ifact she could have gotten it for free, so a libturd lied in order to impose their moral or lack there of values on the public. Nothing new to see here, move along.

It doesn’t matter if you are right as long as you can get the people to believe you are right.

if someone asked you how much a new car costs, would you tell them the cost of the cheapest vehicle or the average? Would you include maintenance costs if you were trying to determine if you could afford the car?

if someone asked you how much a new car costs, would you tell them the cost of the cheapest vehicle or the average? Would you include maintenance costs if you were trying to determine if you could afford the car?

Fock !!!! You libturds want us to buy you cars now too ?

No, this slut is trying to impose her morals on the Catholic church. She knew what she was getting into when she applied to the school. There are plenty of law schools out there that are not Catholic, and she could have gone to one of them if contraception being provided to her was such a big deal.

She is a lefty activist who went there for the sole purpose of stirring sh!t up.

this is so focking true.

I would ask the person what they want in a car. Do you want a commuter car or a luxury vehicle? Do you need 4 X 4? There are many other aspects when you buy a car versus getting birth control. Yes, I would also mention costs of gas (commuter vehicle versus 4 X 4, etc) and maintenance costs, there are some luxury cars that have exhorbitant maintenance costs.

If she asked me about needing free OCP, I would tell her that she should find different insurance, or go to Planned Parenthood.

With her idea that she's just there to stir the pot, she should have chosen another school, or looked at the other options in her area. I am pretty sure that there is a PP there, and the costs were probably pretty low. She doesn't want to do that. She wants to change the morals and beliefs of the Catholic institution that she's going to, and change the insurance that they offer. I am thinking that this could change they could change their insurance and all of that, but she's going about it the wrong way.