Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Draft Commentary

LOL, that would be a fun knock at the door to answer :headbanger:

doood, I would bob to the left, weave to the right, then unleash the quickness of a tennis players hands that you couldn't imagine. Bam, bambam, bam, DOWN GOES MEGLAMANIAC in a fury of 7 shots before he even blinks once :first:

Had a small dream of Cam getting back to me at 2.7... But knew it wouldn't happen. At least I own him in my auction keeper... :)

Had a real tough time with the 3.03. Thought about going WR but there are still so many left I like I decided to wait. Considered RB but none there that I loved or that I thought was great value. Cam was one of the few QBs left I feel can hang with the Rodgers, Brees, and Brady's of the league. What he did last year with almost no offseason to prepare is pretty amazing

Had a real tough time with the 3.03. Thought about going WR but there are still so many left I like I decided to wait. Considered RB but none there that I loved or that I thought was great value. Cam was one of the few QBs left I feel can hang with the Rodgers, Brees, and Brady's of the league. What he did last year with almost no offseason to prepare is pretty amazing

I think it was a good pick. He's an all around QB that can rack up the points for you. I agree there are lots of wr options still on the board, plus the running backs left have sooooo many "what if's" about them. Solid choice in Cam.

Cam was the other qb I considered when I took stafford. I went stafford because rushing tds are hard to predict and I don't think cam will run as much.

But a great start lbh.

I thought about going wide receiver here as well but the running backs choices turns into such a hot mess that in a hurry I felt I needed to get someone who had a really high floor that's what's DS bring to the game hi floor with his reception totals. Brees loves him and I feel he will be a solid producer regardless of what happens around him. Not the highest upside though.

Blah, nice pick HT. Sproles was who I was hoping would fall to 3.10

Like the Roddy pick he I'd who I was seriously considering

Blah, nice pick HT. Sproles was who I was hoping would fall to 3.10

I would have probably taken the midget at 3.7

All I wanted was for Nicks or Cruz to fall to me here. 5 picks away and they're both there, and then back to back. Thanks a lot assh0les.

All I wanted was for Nicks or Cruz to fall to me here. 5 picks away and they're both there, and then back to back. Thanks a lot assh0les.

I'm always open to trade... :unsure:

I'm always open to trade... :unsure:

I sent you a PM.

B Marshall...

prolly could have got him @ 4.05, but just in case...

B Marshall was #11 last yr. Love the idea of him back w/ Cutler and what it could be...

B Marshall...

B Marshall was #11 last yr. Love the idea of him back w/ Cutler and what it could be...

My original plan was to take him in the 3rd (if Nicks wasn't there for me). Was hoping maybe you guys would sleep on Marshall and I'd get him later.

is anybody else thinking this draft is going a little differently than yrs past? selection wise...

is anybody else thinking this draft is going a little differently than yrs past? selection wise...

A little bit for me, after a year in the league I have a better feel for who likes what player wise and what I feel are most important in this scoring/lineup format

A little bit for me, after a year in the league I have a better feel for who likes what player wise and what I feel are most important in this scoring/lineup format

i think you have shined a light on the answer, imo anyways.

there has been a little more than usual turnover last 2yrs.

prolly just new trends developing...

Most definitely...

Most definitely...

ur part of it!

u r drafting like an alien has seeded in u.

u r drafting like..... me

ur part of it!

u r drafting like an alien has seeded in u.

u r drafting like..... me

That could be because I've actually put in zero research and am completely swamped at work, and also don't want to hold anything up... I'm just winging it...

That could be because I've actually put in zero research and am completely swamped at work, and also don't want to hold anything up... I'm just winging it...

That's it!! My every yr plan uncovered!

The secret to my losing strategy!

U r DONE 4 SURE now!

seriously tho.

i have rankings and a fairly elaborate custom spreadsheet, but i dont select watch players until 3 picks b4 me.

10 user(s) are browsing this forum

10 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ahill992000,

hellothere,

dehaven123,

Gepetto,

jocstrap,

MTSkiBum,

Meglamaniac,

Little Big Head,

famousb,

Big Blue 06

wheres the other 2?

ahill992000,

hellothere,

dehaven123,

Gepetto,

jocstrap,

MTSkiBum,

Meglamaniac,

Little Big Head,

famousb,

Big Blue 06

wheres the other 2?

No dedication I tellya. I'm out from 4:15 until 7:00 cst. Hopefully you guys will have made the turn, picked a couple of defenses, headed back to 4.12, and continue to leave players that I target!

Time for running backs 4 & 5... :ninja:

ahill992000,

hellothere,

dehaven123,

Gepetto,

jocstrap,

MTSkiBum,

Meglamaniac,

Little Big Head,

famousb,

Big Blue 06

wheres the other 2?

let's go!

im ready for a long nite!

got a full nite of dvr lined up, starting w/ mon nite raw!

ahill992000,

hellothere,

dehaven123,

Gepetto,

jocstrap,

MTSkiBum,

Meglamaniac,

Little Big Head,

famousb,

Big Blue 06

wheres the other 2?

i of the other two was on his way home from work. will pick now. Had 2 guys i was looking at

Greg Jennings was probably the last of the WR's I would have considered over grabbing another RB. there are just too many very good WR's left.

So i decided to go with the guy who was a pro bowler and possibly MVP before his injury. At 31 he is at the wrong age but doesn't have close to the mileage. Word is that the bills plan to extend him and keep him as the starter with that other guy getting more work. If they don't extend him? He plays for a contract which is always a good thing.

One other RB considered here. I think he is too close to the cliff.

Once again may i reiterate how much i dislike the back end of the draft this year (at least this early before things shake out)

B Marshall...

My original plan was to take him in the 3rd (if Nicks wasn't there for me). Was hoping maybe you guys would sleep on Marshall and I'd get him later.

I might have picked Marshall at 4.03 although i'm still not convinced he won't serve a small suspension maybe 2 games. If he is good to go he is a 100 catch guy waiting to happen.

i feel you here. ahead of each of my picks i throw down a list of 4-5 names and thats about it.

i usually have no intentions of drafting a fantasy team this early in the year. someones season is likely to be over before it begins with TC or preseason injuries. then they get pressed to make trades. but i wanted to be in this league because i like the competitors. good group

Freddy was #1 on my board good pick WW but AJ was second -- he is Fitz type WR that makes impossible catches and plays hurt. still got 3 on my short list so I am gaurenteed 1 of them my next pick

Some pretty good picks. Curious to see how the bills backfield plays out. RBs are drying up pretty fast. WRs look like the best bang for the buck

Some pretty good picks. Curious to see how the bills backfield plays out. RBs are drying up pretty fast. WRs look like the best bang for the buck

more I thik about that I am glad I got AJ Green instead