Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Draft Commentary

Martin was on my short list. Liked the Vick selection as well

I wonder if HelloThere will check back in tonight? as well as Ahill? We could be at a stand still and I'm anxious

:doublethumbsup: i like the Martin pick. I was holding out hope he would fall to 5.10 or 6.3

Martin was on my short list. Liked the Vick selection as well

yes! sweet validation :banana:

:doublethumbsup: i like the Martin pick. I was holding out hope he would fall to 5.10 or 6.3

No doubt rookies get their shot now 1st year in the NFL. Why the hell would a team draft them anyway?

I'm on the court from 9-11 cst this morning. I'll make my pick right after that, it won't take me long

I'm on the court from 9-11 cst this morning. I'll make my pick right after that, it won't take me long

Not to worry, you still won't be on the clock by then. <_<

Son of a cawk. I should have just picked britt as my number 1. One of the guys I really wanted.

It's rare I go thru 4 rounds without obtaining an actual Target player. :D

Definitely going to try to obtain an earlier pick in my drafts later this summer.

we have lost steam here, boys.

let's pick it back up.

i know ur cheat sheets go more than 48 players deep.

I had to reach on Eric Decker - He could be a ppr monster or a total bust. Oh well, not like my team can do any worse from last year! :dunno:

I had to reach on Eric Decker - He could be a ppr monster or a total bust. Oh well, not like my team can do any worse from last year! :dunno:

u wanted him, u got him.

little early, sure, but nice pick.

#1. I focking hate Jocstrap. Second time he poached the guy I was praying would fall back to me (first Bradshaw, then Colston).

#2. I definitely want to be drafting from the #1 slot this year in my other leagues. While I don't love the guys Joc took (CJ, Charles and Decker), there is realy talent there for him in the first 5 rounds.

u wanted him, u got him.

little early, sure, but nice pick.

I'm the engineer leading the Eric Decker super hype train - he will no doubt be in my 2012 Bold Predictions (therefore putting the great big hex on him)

CHOO CHOOO 85/1100/10 :first:

I'm the engineer leading the Eric Decker super hype train - he will no doubt be in my 2012 Bold Predictions (therefore putting the great big hex on him)

CHOO CHOOO 85/1100/10 :first:

also

i was beginning to wonder if colston was havng some secret knee problem again that i wasn't tracking on. i wanted him last rd, but could't pull the trigger w/ graham already on roster. i think id have had to take him here @ 5.08

#1. I focking hate Jocstrap. Second time he poached the guy I was praying would fall back to me (first Bradshaw, then Colston).

#2. I definitely want to be drafting from the #1 slot this year in my other leagues. While I don't love the guys Joc took (CJ, Charles and Decker), there is realy talent there for him in the first 5 rounds.

I was happy with my running back selections - yes I'm taking a gamble on them, but I'm hoping each week, one of them puts up very solid numbers. I wanted Trent Richardson there, but he was already gone.

I'm not a big fan of Colston for some reason, but he's pretty productive I suppose. I just couldn't pass him up at that point. I really wanted Percy Harvin or Julio Jones to make it to me on the turn. :mad:

Welp, that's about as far as I've made it mocking. Now it's time to wing it!

Welp, that's about as far as I've made it mocking. Now it's time to wing it!

Strange, because after looking at your picks, the rest of us are not nearly done mocking. :doublethumbsup:

Good pick with decker.

Yes BB, I like the top 3 spots this year. Not just for foster rice and mccoy but because they seem to be set up personally for my tiers.

Granted I havnt written down any tiers, but the ones in my head get gobbled up before pick of mine in this 10 hole.

Strange, because after looking at your picks, the rest of us are not nearly done mocking. :doublethumbsup:

:mad:

I guess you can't give out a new "delay" nickname before the draft technically starts, but Ahill drafts like old people fock. :ninja:

:cheers:

I guess you can't give out a new "delay" nickname before the draft technically starts, but Ahill drafts like old people fock. :ninja:

there is only one delay.

yes, 3rd person.

I actually preferred Decker to Thomas but I like them both a lot this year. Thomas putting up wr1 numbers toward the end of the season with Tebow so I like his chances to really have a big year

I actually preferred Decker to Thomas but I like them both a lot this year. Thomas putting up wr1 numbers toward the end of the season with Tebow so I like his chances to really have a big year

Agreed.

Just a heads up that I will have very limited internet access after 5pm to day, so if the 5.04 doesnt happen before 5pm I will most likely not be able to make the 5.05 until 8am Thursday morning

megla I pick late -- email me or joc a short list of 2 players please thank you

Just a heads up that I will have very limited internet access after 5pm to day, so if the 5.04 doesnt happen before 5pm I will most likely not be able to make the 5.05 until 8am Thursday morning

now this is how it should be done. If you aren't going to be around for a while, a curtious message to let the board know.

So Megla is heading out to the back woods later this evening to make somebody squeel like a pig (deliverence movie in case some of you all don't know what I'm refering to).

megla I pick late -- email me or joc a short list of 2 players please thank you

Only under the condition that if either of the players I send to you are still there when you pick you do not draft them, it is aftr all only the 5th round

meg -- PM joc he doesn't pick for a long time 2 players - I think he would agree to that I am up in 5or 6 picks and can't make that promise unless you pm me 1 player then I will promise not to take him

You say "Yes", I say "No".

You say "Stop" and I say "Go, go, go".

Oh no.

You say "Goodbye" and I say "Hello, hello, hello".

I don't know why you say "Goodbye", I say "Hello, hello, hello".

I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello.

I say "High", you say "Low".

You say "Why?" And I say "I don't know".

Oh no.

(Hello, goodbye, hello, goodbye. Hello, goodbye.)

I don't know why you say "Goodbye", I say "Hello".

(Hello, goodbye, hello, goodbye. Hello, goodbye. Hello, goodbye.)

Why, why, why, why, why, why, do you

Say "Goodbye, goodbye, bye, bye".

Oh no.

I don't know why you say "Goodbye", I say "Hello".

You say "Yes", I say "No".

(I say "Yes", but I may mean "No").

You say "Stop", I say "Go, go, go".

(I can stay still it's time to go).

Oh, oh no.

I don't know why you say "Goodbye", I say "Hello-wow, oh. Hello".

Hela, heba, helloa. Hela, heba, helloa. Hela, heba, helloa.

Hela, heba, helloa. (Hela.) Hela, heba, helloa. Hela, heba, helloa.

Hela, heba, helloa. Hela, heba, helloa. Hela, heba, helloa.

Hello,

Is it me you're loking for?

I can see it in your eyes

I can see it in your smile.

unless meg emailedpicks to joc the draft comes to a halt after HT picks anyway

meg -- PM joc he doesn't pick for a long time 2 players - I think he would agree to that I am up in 5or 6 picks and can't make that promise unless you pm me 1 player then I will promise not to take him

I have the picks, I'll be on the court until 6:30pm cst. I'll post Meg's pick if H.T. has made his...

Hello,

Is it me you're loking for?

I can see it in your eyes

I can see it in your smile.

Load up on guns and

Bring your friends

Its fun to lose

And to pretend

Shes over bored

And self assured

Oh no, I know

A dirty word

Hello hello hello hello

With the lights out its less dangerous

Here we are now entertain us

I feel stupid and contagious

A mulatto

An albino

A mosquito

My libido

Yeah

Im worse at what I do best

And for this gift I feel blessed

Our little group has been

And always will be until the end

Hello hello hello hello

A mulatto

An albino

A mosquito

My libido

Yeah

And I forget

Just why I taste

Oh yeah, I guess it makes me smile

I found it hard

It was hard to find

Oh well, whatever

Nevermind

Hello hello hello hello

A mulatto

An albino

A mosquito

My libido

Yeah, a denial

A denial

A denial

:music_guitarred: :headbanger:

If I am up, I'll pick right after I get my son to sleep. Shouldn't be much later than 9... :fingerscrossed:

If I am up, I'll pick right after I get my son to sleep. Shouldn't be much later than 9... :fingerscrossed:

chad, you, me... let's make a run.

Its very difficult to do anything from work typically, and had a busy day today-

I expect the BJGE would not have been the pick for a lot of people here. Ive been thinking about it (guessing who would be left and I was mostly right) and who would be left to pick from. Almost went a number of different ways, but I again really like BJGE as a high floor guy. The wild card is his TD total, which is very difficult to predict, but he has a great success rate in the red zone and runs hard. If things bounce right he could have a very high total as he should clearly be the man there, and as I recall Benson was 'meh' at red zone rushing.

Its always tough to grade players coming from odd systems (NE) but he reminds me a lot of a fresher Benson/Rudi Johnson type there. They do run a RBBC but Scott/Leonard arent really a threat to take 1/2 down carries away imo. Then in the draft they skipped on RB until the very end. I feel he is in a great position to get 250-300 carries. I believe his hands are under-rated in that he is at least as good as Benson there, and has a decent reception rate in NE, although he wasnt used that way there. A very early prediction

275 carries @ 3.9 YPC ~1075 yards

20 receptions @ 6 YPC ~120 yards

TD - 8.5

~190-200 Pts

That's a decent base for a Flex. But again this is ALL gut guessing this early as the rest of this draft. If they sign a RB I consider a threat, this could blow up in my face and I be left with a glorified GL back.

Thinking about the MASSIVE RBBC movement this year, and general questions there, I really liked BJGE to be a high floor guy and a good gamble from TD and becoming dominant in touches by RB as he has little competition IMO.